CBBE Outfit Studio Conversions for BodySlide

XunAmarox

Hello, who is willing to help a noob out :=)

I more or less successfully converted a dress to cbbe.
Unfortunately the legs are spotty and flaky (i hope this is the correct english term)

How can this be fixed ? And what causes this problem ?

Thanks in advance
ilobitipost-646156-0-20172000-1452868474_thumb.jpg

Hello, who is willing to help a noob out :=)

I more or less successfully converted a dress to cbbe.

Unfortunately the legs are spotty and flaky (i hope this is the correct english term)

How can this be fixed ? And what causes this problem ?

Thanks in advance

ilobitiattachicon.gifCBBESpottyLegs.jpg

Looks to me that the dress you converted has stockings and the legs clip through. If so,you need to use the inflate/deflate brush in outfit studio to fix.

Hmm Sling back nif. FO4SlingTest.nif

This needs some loving (like textures, material files, esp, and a bodyslide package... not much).

This was converted to the Skyrim Demonfet Shape by ZQuad1 (listed as SLBikini) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20648-demonstbbpv3/?p=725821 ( I'm not sure where Z got it, it says the original author is xemoses & Pajiman, but googlefu comes up blank when I try to search for slbikini with either of the 2 author names).

Anyway the textures are over on media fire (in a dl link from z for slbikini).

Steps to convert from DF to FO4 CBBE.

In Bodyslide 2: convert from Demonfet to UUNP/CBBE (export nif)

In Bodyslide 3: convert from Skyrim CBBE to FO4 CBBE (export as FBX)

In Maya load both the FO4 CBBE body fbx (set to live, yeah I keep a copy of it around for doing shit like this) and the Slingback fbx. Next apply a shrinkwrap to the bikini to stick to the FO4 CBBE body.

In Bodyslide 3: import Sling mesh via FBX (with CBBE loaded as a ref). Adjust the mesh slightly so it doesn't clip thru the CBBE body (the mesh may need tweaking with sliders that make major changes to the breast like breast slider and doublemelon sliders @ 100) and exported as a nif.

That is where I stop'd on this one (I was also doing some Jane Body to CBBE and CBBE to Jane body stuff that I sent over to Cell for Conversions in a later update to Bodyslide 3, along with getting ready for a family get together this evening)

What needs to be done.

Convert the textures (normal, spec, etc) to a FO4 format.

Create materials folder and files for the outfit (I would suggest multiple material files for each of the bikini's colors and have just one nif file, then have the esp point to the different material files for each color of the bikini and it should work... crosses fingers).

Finish setting up the nif (yep it needs to point to the default material file that would be used as a base and the rest of the BSLightingShaderProperty and its sub BSShaderTextureSet nodes need to be confirgured in the nif (that's done in nifscope)).

Create an ESP for the outfit (with multiple bikinis and a single nif setup, become the envy of the modding community and finally... Profit. from the credit of making a cool mod (yeah no money made just recognition).

And on that note my bed is calling cause I only got 3 or so hours of sleep yesterday evening (or was that this morning), anyway my caffeine high is gone and I'm sleepy...

Hmm Sling back nif. attachicon.gifFO4SlingTest.nif

This needs some loving (like textures, material files, esp, and a bodyslide package... not much).

This was converted to the Skyrim Demonfet Shape by ZQuad1 (listed as SLBikini) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20648-demonstbbpv3/?p=725821 ( I'm not sure where Z got it, it says the original author is xemoses & Pajiman, but googlefu comes up blank when I try to search for slbikini with either of the 2 author names).

Anyway the textures are over on media fire (in a dl link from z for slbikini).

Steps to convert from DF to FO4 CBBE.

In Bodyslide 2: convert from Demonfet to UUNP/CBBE (export nif)

In Bodyslide 3: convert from Skyrim CBBE to FO4 CBBE (export as FBX)

In Maya load both the FO4 CBBE body fbx (set to live, yeah I keep a copy of it around for doing shit like this) and the Slingback fbx. Next apply a shrinkwrap to the bikini to stick to the FO4 CBBE body.

In Bodyslide 3: import Sling mesh via FBX (with CBBE loaded as a ref). Adjust the mesh slightly so it doesn't clip thru the CBBE body (the mesh may need tweaking with sliders that make major changes to the breast like breast slider and doublemelon sliders @ 100) and exported as a nif.

That is where I stop'd on this one (I was also doing some Jane Body to CBBE and CBBE to Jane body stuff that I sent over to Cell for Conversions in a later update to Bodyslide 3, along with getting ready for a family get together this evening)

What needs to be done.

Convert the textures (normal, spec, etc) to a FO4 format.

Create materials folder and files for the outfit (I would suggest multiple material files for each of the bikini's colors and have just one nif file, then have the esp point to the different material files for each color of the bikini and it should work... crosses fingers).

Finish setting up the nif (yep it needs to point to the default material file that would be used as a base and the rest of the BSLightingShaderProperty and its sub BSShaderTextureSet nodes need to be confirgured in the nif (that's done in nifscope)).

Create an ESP for the outfit (with multiple bikinis and a single nif setup, become the envy of the modding community and finally... Profit. from the credit of making a cool mod (yeah no money made just recognition).

And on that note my bed is calling cause I only got 3 or so hours of sleep yesterday evening (or was that this morning), anyway my caffeine high is gone and I'm sleepy...

Looked at a few of those outfits and I came to this conclusion. Close your eyes and arrow key down to a random outfit of his and it really, really, really needs to be ported over to FO4! He's got a great style.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to learn to convert from Skyrim, thanks for the guide. One question.. the Skyrim armor includes a cubemap, "copper_e.dds". Can I put that in the bgsm file with Material editor? And if so, what field would it go in? I tried all the fields open, with no success...

There are:

xx_d.dds, I put in diffuse texture

xx_n, put in Normal texture

xx_m, put in greyscale texture  - these 3 seem to show up

Thanks

I'm trying to learn to convert from Skyrim, thanks for the guide. One question.. the Skyrim armor includes a cubemap, "copper_e.dds". Can I put that in the bgsm file with Material editor? And if so, what field would it go in? I tried all the fields open, with no success...

There are:

xx_d.dds, I put in diffuse texture

xx_n, put in Normal texture

xx_m, put in greyscale texture  - these 3 seem to show up

Thanks

Found it! I put it in the BGSM, under environment map texture, and in the General tab, enabled environment mapping, and set the scale to 1. Figures, I messed for hours, and figured it out 10 min after posting...

Edit 2: nice try. Shows up in nifskope but not in game. Giving up for tonight

• 5 months later...

Hi there and thanks a lot for sharing all these ^^

Sorry for my extreme noob level, but how to get those outfits in game ?

I already installed files and succesfully "batch build" them with bodyslide.

I tried to type things like "help tuxedo 0" in console to get the item code (in the same way that in skyrim) but nothing appears.

Any help would be appreciated !

R.

Hi there and thanks a lot for sharing all these ^^

Sorry for my extreme noob level, but how to get those outfits in game ?

I already installed files and succesfully "batch build" them with bodyslide.

I tried to type things like "help tuxedo 0" in console to get the item code (in the same way that in skyrim) but nothing appears.

Any help would be appreciated !

R.

Use four instead of zero buttercup.

Thx for your answer :)

If I'lm right "0" stands for "everything" while "4" filter a sub part of items like ARMO, I use it with other mod's outfits.

Even per example "help worksuit 4 ARMO" outputs nothing.

I must had forgot something between "batch build" items with bodyslide and try getting them in console.

(I tried it with institute worksuit, sweater vest, & tuxedo shared by XunAmarox in the first post of this thread, maybe that I'm just searching bad item names ...)

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance !

R

I have an outfit( a coat ) I edited with the inflate brush to get rid of characters breast clipping through, however in game it works but any outfit I put on under it now clip horribly with the body? I made no changes to these outfits or the characters body, just the coat.

• 6 months later...

Repositon the body ( around -120 on the Z axis)

Nooooo, do not reposition the body, reposition the armor/outfit. You can use the 3D manipulator tool and just drag it down (might have to zoom out a bit to see the tool.

You really shouldn't be importing the body anyway, your better off using the FO4 body that comes with BS/OS and if the armor is one with extreme proportions, just use the pose converter first, create an FO4 version of the body, then reload the outfit in OS and export to BS for use on your newly made preset.

Repositon the body ( around -120 on the Z axis)

Nooooo, do not reposition the body, reposition the armor/outfit. You can use the 3D manipulator tool and just drag it down (might have to zoom out a bit to see the tool.

You really shouldn't be importing the body anyway, your better off using the FO4 body that comes with BS/OS and if the armor is one with extreme proportions, just use the pose converter first, create an FO4 version of the body, then reload the outfit in OS and export to BS for use on your newly made preset.

Yes, the armor, what a horrible typo.

• 3 years later...

Archived