CBBE Outfit Studio Conversions for BodySlide

XunAmarox

This is a beta, it will get updated when Geck comes to be standalone, as for now its more of a resource, but without any further ado, Bodyslide Chinese Stealth armor.

Converted from FO3.

4h3Ggjg.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!3IFURJBQ!zZlBzjTBmDlO1uHUHX_ByRu1GdLcLAmkFzi8fG3qL8M

29x7zoy.jpg

Hey about conversions.. whats the cause of black textures? Not pink, but black.

Flat black, or just badly shadowed? 

And  another conversion:

Killbill suit

2016_01_09_00005.jpg

Again, anyone good with modelling, feel free to fix any issue i overlooked.

Killbill.zip

Craftable at  chemistry station.

Youll need to bodyslide it first.

*Fixed kill bill outfit .. neck should be fixed, had to chop some arm textures tho.

**Now really fixed...with the .osp now :s 

killbillfix.zip

http://ge.tt/2rcxWWV2/v/0

Clipping issue with breast and right arm. Could be left arm to I think.

Can you post a screenshot of it? I havent tested on sliders too far from the original cbbe.

Default body. Neck. Wrist. Breast clipping on left and right default settings.

default.png

Big breast. 

big.png

Anyone got a handle into converting Skyrim CBBE into the Fallout 4 CBBE? The reason is that I'm trying to convert the armour and there isn't any guides into this thus far...

Load  reference - skyrim cbbe to fallout 4 cbbe

Load outfit 0 - the skyrim mesh or shape>Import shape from .obj.

I've gotten several conversions with completely mixed results. Some work with no problems whatsoever, and some refuse to work no matter what I do. I've been working on one for probably an hour trying to figure out why it's not working.

I get it set correctly in Outfit Studio

When I save the project to build it in Bodyslide, it comes out looking like this

I've reached my point of knowledge on this subject. Don't know why the outfit looks fine in Outfit Studio, and then clips so badly in Bodyslide.

If anyone can tell me the reason for this, I'd appreciate it.

Or if anyone wants to convert 2pac's Road Leathers for Hardbody, I'd also appreciate that.

It looks like you are forgetting to uncheck export reference in nif when you save the osp.

I've gotten several conversions with completely mixed results. Some work with no problems whatsoever, and some refuse to work no matter what I do. I've been working on one for probably an hour trying to figure out why it's not working.

I get it set correctly in Outfit Studio

When I save the project to build it in Bodyslide, it comes out looking like this

I've reached my point of knowledge on this subject. Don't know why the outfit looks fine in Outfit Studio, and then clips so badly in Bodyslide.

If anyone can tell me the reason for this, I'd appreciate it.

Or if anyone wants to convert 2pac's Road Leathers for Hardbody, I'd also appreciate that.

It looks like you are forgetting to uncheck export reference in nif when you save the osp.

What about good in bs and os but clipping in game?

This...mesh is giving me a hard time.

See the top? Half of it should be transparent (invisible) to look like sports bra.

If i port the nif into OS it shows up fine, but gives the bone problem and an infinite loading screen.

So I imported as object. But in game it shows up fully black.

I need the outfit to show up like the right side of pic, in game...

err1.png

post-21995-0-48930400-1452519147_thumb.jpg

See the top? Half of it should be transparent (invisible) to look like sports bra.

If i port the nif into OS it shows up fine, but gives the bone problem and an infinite loading screen.

err1.png

You need to re-add transparency after you imported the .obj. You can do this in Outfit Studio in the shape properties dialog.

err1.png

You need to re-add transparency after you imported the .obj. You can do this in Outfit Studio in the shape properties dialog.

If it is on Transparency Threshold at shape properties, it still not transparent. Ive tried zip slider to hide it but the result its not good.

Did you change the alpha flags in nifskope and at the materials file? Usually 4844 works for me with a 128 threshold and in Materials I put it at 127.

For the bone errors always delete the Dismemberment shape from skyrim meshes in nifskope. No reason to leave them on when CBBE doesn't support them yet anyways.

Did you change the alpha flags in nifskope and at the materials file? Usually 4844 works for me with a 128 threshold and in Materials I put it at 127.

For the bone errors always delete the Dismemberment shape from skyrim meshes in nifskope. No reason to leave them on when CBBE doesn't support them yet anyways.

The BSDismemberSkinInstance from Skyrim includes the bone weighting in its children (NiSkinData/NiSkinPartition).

For converting to Skyrim, you need to export the Skyrim mesh as FBX and import it right back into Outfit Studio so it creates the Fallout 4 block types.

Nice, that simplifies things.

I really don't want to ask but would it be possible to have a Gloves conversion reference with the new updates? You did too much already with all of your tools but it would help the noobs like myself to convert things much faster.

Thank you again.

Anyone got a handle into converting Skyrim CBBE into the Fallout 4 CBBE? The reason is that I'm trying to convert the armour and there isn't any guides into this thus far...

Yeah, I've managed that part but then the problem is that the mesh is floating like 30 feet from the reference body so I don't know what's going on there.

Yeah, I've managed that part but then the problem is that the mesh is floating like 30 feet from the reference body so I don't know what's going on there.

From there select the mesh or meshes and Scale them down to 0.10 and then Move them to -120.0, by then they should be right on top of the CBBE reference. Make more adjustments if they are not using the Move/Scale shape. 

From there select the mesh or meshes and Scale them down to 0.10 and then Move them to -120.0, by then they should be right on top of the CBBE reference. Make more adjustments if they are not using the Move/Scale shape. 

Thanks, I looked in another thread and it was explained there. :D

2016_01_09_00008.jpg

Ive downgraded the textures. You can use the original ones if wanted.

attachicon.gifSkini.zip

Thank you

And  another conversion:

Killbill suit

2016_01_09_00005.jpg

Again, anyone good with modelling, feel free to fix any issue i overlooked.

attachicon.gifKillbill.zip

Craftable at  chemistry station.

Youll need to bodyslide it first.

*Fixed kill bill outfit .. neck should be fixed, had to chop some arm textures tho.

attachicon.gifkillbillfix.zip

http://ge.tt/2rcxWWV2/v/0

Same problems as before, neck and breast clipping.

Downloaded Kagrin's Original conversion, exported it to fbx... loaded that into Maya used and I used abWeightLifter to copy the bone weights from the CBBE body to the outfit.

Brought it back over... set all the paths, and rebuilt the bodyslide package.

Hopefully there will no longer be any clipping.

Killbill Tweaked.7z

Now all it needs is Armorsmith Extended so it can have legendary, and ballistic goodies.

Downloaded Kagrin's Original conversion, exported it to fbx... loaded that into Maya used and I used abWeightLifter to copy the bone weights from the CBBE body to the outfit.

Brought it back over... set all the paths, and rebuilt the bodyslide package.

Hopefully there will no longer be any clipping.

attachicon.gifKillbill Tweaked.7z

Now all it needs is Armorsmith Extended so it can have legendary, and ballistic goodies.

2zemcjm.png

Here test results on default preset. Far as I know problem continues. Five downloads nobody speak up? Fucking download leeches! :lol:

Archived