[WIP] LooksMenu

Expired6978

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to this mod? it's no longer on nexus

also does anyone have the version that fixed controls so that the controls show right on xbox controller

i think it was version 1.0.2

since cant use it now cos it show's playstation controls

finally got mod's working on patch 1.5 and only reason i wanted to get them working was the preset functionality of this mod

so would be nice if someone uploaded 1.0.2 file so i could play

what happened to this mod? it's no longer on nexus

also does anyone have the version that fixed controls so that the controls show right on xbox controller

i think it was version 1.0.2

since cant use it now cos it show's playstation controls

finally got mod's working on patch 1.5 and only reason i wanted to get them working was the preset functionality of this mod

so would be nice if someone uploaded 1.0.2 file so i could play

This is an assumption but it's probable that expired decided to update the mod using the ck (if he opted into the beta).

Damn, 

I promised myself I'm not buying F4. Now we get RMfF4 ...

Guess I'll have to reconsider my purchases.

I know a lot of people seem to be down on it. But, they really did add a lot of new game elements that seem aimed at modding possibilities. Stores, settlements, battles, constructing buildings in game, constructing weapons, trade, population, random events. There's a huge mass of buildings that can all be turned into new playable interiors.

Reading hints from users in the CK beta, it sounds like they also opened some things up there.

I think that mods for FO4 are going to far surpass anything we've seen before.

Yes I know. I did test a game before buying and it happened to be a great game, but not the kind of game I expected it to be. 

So i think I'll wait until some discounted legendary edition with all the dlcs, for less than 10 caps. 

That being said I might not be as strong-willed as I would like me to be. :)

Has anyone had success in using the Save/Load Preset option? When I click Save Preset, the preset window loads as expected. However, when I press Save or use it's corresponding hotkey (X I think?), it does nothing. Does these options only work during initial character creation? I ask because I'm trying to save a character look that was previously created using the slm 14 console command.

TIA,

Trykz

• 11 months later...

hey LL. 

first i'd like to thank the author for such awesome mod.

second i have a question. about bodygen.

is there any way to check is it active in game or not?

i met all the requirements stated on nexus page, but bodygen doesn't seem to have any effect. the sliders work fine ingame, but all npc i meet seems to have  the same body and the few i checked through "slm id" have all sliders at zero.

also i played for a while with looksmenu installed and bEnableBodyGen=1, yet i didnt have morphs.ini or templates.ini. i met a lot of npc and it hard to find someone i havent met. could that mean that they already have a morph. 

If an Actor is eligible for random generation, when that actor is loaded (when you first see them, or load an existing save where they have no morphs) their morph listing will be computed based on the proceeding files.

if so how can i fix it?

post-1046576-0-28467300-1494231372_thumb.png

hey LL. 

first i'd like to thank the author for such awesome mod.

second i have a question. about bodygen.

is there any way to check is it active in game or not?

i met all the requirements stated on nexus page, but bodygen doesn't seem to have any effect. the sliders work fine ingame, but all npc i meet seems to have  the same body and the few i checked through "slm id" have all sliders at zero.

also i played for a while with looksmenu installed and bEnableBodyGen=1, yet i didnt have morphs.ini or templates.ini. i met a lot of npc and it hard to find someone i havent met. could that mean that they already have a morph. 

If an Actor is eligible for random generation, when that actor is loaded (when you first see them, or load an existing save where they have no morphs) their morph listing will be computed based on the proceeding files.

if so how can i fix it?

Your files are in the wrong directory. Should be:

Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\Fallout4.esm\

Your files are in the wrong directory. Should be:

Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\Fallout4.esm\

thanks. it works now.

you are awesome, man.

i feel so stupid now. 

i have another question. 

is bodygen supposed to choose one or two sliders from .ini and then randomize them?

looks like it does, judging by ingame effects. tested on hookers, they are generated from scratch every time and they seem to have only one or two sliders changed.

can i mark several sliders in .ini for randomizing simultaneously?

upd:  nevermind the above, everything is working fine now. i guess there WAS some saved morph, even for hookers. just run into the raider with beachball-sized titties. shecked slm. looks pretty random.

sorry for any trouble i have caused. Щ_щ

This made me come back to fallout 4. Amazing work!

Is it possible to have negative values for the bodyslide sliders in the ingame menu?

yes. you can edit Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\sliders.json

like this, for example 

"name": "$Breasts",
"morph": "Breasts",
"minimum": -2.0,
"maximum": 2.0,
"interval": 0.25,
"gender": 1

This made me come back to fallout 4. Amazing work!

Is it possible to have negative values for the bodyslide sliders in the ingame menu?

yes. you can edit Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\sliders.json

like this, for example 

"name": "$Breasts",
"morph": "Breasts",
"minimum": -2.0,
"maximum": 2.0,
"interval": 0.25,
"gender": 1

Awesome. Thanks!

i seem to have some weird shit happening

post-1046576-0-19237900-1494737101_thumb.png

sometimes after i fastravel bodygen forgets to morph body, but morphs clothes just fine.

re-equiping outfit solves problem, but only until next occurence.

did anyone encounter this.

also my CROSS jetpack seem to be disappearing on the same conditions. dunno how its related. probably the problem does not involve bodygen at all, but its most noticeable with it.

Archived