Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Don't forget where you are.

I'd like to see proper prostitution like old Fallouts had, Fallout 4 feels way too *nice* and *kind*. I have seen null of them and post-apo world should be imo full of them.

My dear, I was just joking.

Remember that I am one of the guys making possible for other modders to do any kind of kinky stuff.

Cheers.

Guest victorddp

I think no one has requested this, but I'll delete the textures and maybe someone wants them. It's too simple to open a post, so I leave it here.

Captura_de_pantalla_2016_01_26_13_35_19.

Replaces the Atom's Cat Jacket & Jeans and it comes with diffuse texture and normal map.

Vault Meat Jacket.zip

Having had way too much fun stalking and abducting NPCs using Paradise Halls Extended in Skyrim, I've been dying for the same functionality in FO4. It's been killing me that I can't add all these named enemies to my collection yet. I've even got ideas and locations scoped out for private prisons/slave pens that I intend to build as soon as Beth gets off their duff and puts the CK out. Building the actual slavery system is beyond me, but that doesn't mean I don't have some thoughts on it!

One obvious problem is that the combat in Fallout being much more ranged-centric and prone to mutilating enemies makes the combat-based systems for aquiring slaves used in Skyrim's mod impractical. The existing intimidation system provides a good framework for some of the interactions, but could use some rearranging. Not being able to command humans until level 50 is already a pain, and it's kinda odd that it's easier to freak out Deathclaws and Super Mutants than some sniveling Raider. Swapping those perks around would be a good start. Some weapons that force the same effect would be handy to have earlier in the game, say a 'compliance' drug for the Syringer, or just a straight-up Mesmetron. The existing Syringer ammo could use its effect duration extended, as well. For how much of a pain it can be to build and fire those darts, ten seconds is a pathetic amount of time for them to last. 

Any way you do it, you need something that would allow you to slap a collar on them. The explosive collar from FO3 is all well and good (and could maybe induce a state of perma-intimidation?) but part of the fun with Paradise Halls was your acquisitions being bitchy towards you until you had 'trained' them enough. Carrying over the whip, sex, and bondage training from PH would be fine, but what it really needs is a shock collar. Something like the plain iron collar from PH with the shock effect model from the melee weapon mods attached to it, and a hand-held transmitter that activates the collars in its field of fire, dealing out shock damage (with the FX) and teaching your new buddies to behave. Possibly that could latch onto the Affinity system for the main companions somehow, with the different trainings 'increasing' their affinity for you. I'm also not sure how many non-main companions the game will let you have via the existing intimidation system, but I can say that tromping through Northwatch Keep with a whole herd of terrorized Thalmor was hella entertaining, and hope to be able to replicate that. 

As for those slave pens, I already intend to set them up as settlement areas, so latching the slave system into the settler system would also make several things a lot simpler. Being able to dismiss them back to a particular place like you can with the main companions, for instance. Or ordering them to use stocks/bondage racks/etc., as was mentioned up-thread. There's already a mod that lets you build and assign idle markers, 'Busy Settlers', that covers just about all the vanilla idle animations, including a variety of 'prisoner' poses and a 'T-pose', standing still with their arms straight out. Someone could build a bondage model for that last one right now, and once we can add new idles building bondage racks that you can actually tell people to use should be trivial. That was a constant frustration with the attempts at those in Skyrim. And as also mentioned up-thread, some way to change the dirt/makeup overlays on your captives would be ideal. These Raiders are filthy, and some of the facepaint layouts are simply absurd. I mean, orange ears? Really? Take a god damn bath. The game's got plenty of shower models that this could be tied into. My personal preference being the decontamination arch, although the Institute's tube-showers are also nice. I expect the actual mechanics of this would be a bit trickier, though, since there's no vanilla NPC-editing system to build off of.   

And obviously, you need the outfits. I'm honestly kinda surprised that the Devious Devices models haven't been ported over already. Even without all the stuff that needs script extensions, Curie would look kinda cute in a leather strap harness and heavy Synth armor. Or for the player, an endless array of slutty Vault Suits. A standalone CBBE port of Nightasy's would be nice. Or a torn suit turned into an open jacket, or a suit/harness combo- both of which are ideas I got from art that I'd link to if LL would let me. :P If anyone with actual modeling skills want to take a look through Hentai Foundry's Fallout tag, though... 

Been reading the suggestions now.

Mysterious stranger down the Luck line.

Can she be a flasher in a trench coat?   Or at least something more sexy?

1) This can be a stun attack with consequences. The player flashes the bad guys and they stop stunned at the awesome boobage. This gives the player a few precious moments to so something. But after that the bad guys abandon any intent to kill and all want to gang rape the character.

Of course this requires a defeat mod.

2) You could also turn all ghouls into sex-mad fiends. They do no damage but strip your character fro a gang rape. The ghouls used to be human, but have gone mad knowing they'll never get laid again.

3) Some settlements are very dangerous for female PCs. They are all male and are desperate for women. They are nice until night fall, then its party time.

Ok, this is me just sharing my personal opinion with no intention of offending anybody. The CBBE body that I've been seeing screenshots of looks awful (to me), and very unrealistic... plus I'm not a fan of humongous boobs and butts... Many people like these things, but I don't. So what I'm requesting is a much more realistic nude body mod; one that doesn't have awful textures that remind me of games from the early 2000's.

Again, I understand someone put work into getting that model, and I understand that many people probably like it. Kudos to you, but I can't stand it myself.

Ok, this is me just sharing my personal opinion with no intention of offending anybody. The CBBE body that I've been seeing screenshots of looks awful (to me), and very unrealistic... plus I'm not a fan of humongous boobs and butts... Many people like these things, but I don't. So what I'm requesting is a much more realistic nude body mod; one that doesn't have awful textures that remind me of games from the early 2000's.

Again, I understand someone put work into getting that model, and I understand that many people probably like it. Kudos to you, but I can't stand it myself.

There are lots of different CBBE-compatible textures, and thanks to Bodyslide you have an awful lot of freedom configuring the body to look the way you want, shapewise.

That said, there are also other body mods out there. Like, a lot. It's the first thing people started modding when the game came out. Your request has already been filled, I imagine.

There are lots of different CBBE-compatible textures, and thanks to Bodyslide you have an awful lot of freedom configuring the body to look the way you want, shapewise.

That said, there are also other body mods out there. Like, a lot. It's the first thing people started modding when the game came out. Your request has already been filled, I imagine.

Yeah I did some more searching after I posted that and found some exceptions to the things I said. Thanks, and I withdraw the request. It's amazing what people have done without GECK.

I totally agree with Mancubus, does anyone know when sexlab will be converted for Fallout 4? It's strange it hasn't been done yet I WANT TO HAVE SEX IN FALLOUT 4. So

1) Better nude females, like UNP in Skyrim, with high resolution

2) Nude Males

3) Male Penis like SOS (Schlong of Skyrim)

4) SEXLAB FRAMEWORK ABSOLUTELY

5) Mods to start sex by dialogues, free sex, prostitution and similar

And of course other mods to support marriage, pregnancy, rape etc...  

I totally agree with Mancubus, does anyone know when sexlab will be converted for Fallout 4? It's strange it hasn't been done yet I WANT TO HAVE SEX IN FALLOUT 4. So

1) Better nude females, like UNP in Skyrim, with high resolution

2) Nude Males

3) Male Penis like SOS (Schlong of Skyrim)

4) SEXLAB FRAMEWORK ABSOLUTELY

5) Mods to start sex by dialogues, free sex, prostitution and similar

And of course other mods to support marriage, pregnancy, rape etc...  

Most of which won't happen until Bethesda releases the modding tools, as until that happens there is very little the modders can actually do.