Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

I'd love to see Quiet from MGS V brought over, with the correct face, hair, outfit as well as her Sniper Rifle. There are a couple of mods that get close, but I'd like it to be spot on. :)

Ā 

If someone can deliver that with a high level of quality I'd be happy to kick in a donation.Ā 

Heya everyone, picked up a new perk today and the first thing that came to mind was this needs the "loverslab" treatment.

Ā 

Anyone up for making a naughty female Mysterious Stranger? The great thing about it is it's already been shown that you can change the looks/sex of the Mysterious Stranger, imagine some super curvy CBBE bound vixen popped up in VATS for you and took care of your "problem"!

Ā 

Anyone game?Ā 

My mod request is (and I do not knew if it is even possible at all) Is a Mod with which you can chose in Character Creation which Bodymod you want to use at which part (like for example in Skyrim that would be Chest (mainly Boobs hehe) CBBE Pussy from UNP and Hands + Feeds from 7Base. (or another combination) the Problem will be to fit them all together and make Sliders usw for it.

If anybody has ever played Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, you know when you holster your weapon, your weapon would still appear on your character's back(or side for handguns and one-handed melees). It would be nice if someone can bring that back instead of having it disappear every time you holster your weapons.

How about a sack hood replacer. Like maybe the normal sack hood is a black latex or leather mask with eyes and mouth open. Sack hood with straps adds a gag of some sort and sack hood with hoses is a full (zippered mouth and eyes) gimp mask.

IDK, just something I was thinking about while outfitting my settlers with raider gear.

Don't know if anybody notice but did you know that if you were to selectĀ the sameĀ item twice in your favorites menu, your character would proceed to unequipped the item after its been equipped. At least in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, it had this function but sadly not in Fallout 4.

Ā 

So I was wondering if someone could make a mod to bring back this functionality. Kinda hate having to go back and forth on my pip-boy just to toggle on and off head gear every time I enter or leave a settlement and in and out of conversations.

Ā 

But if there is already a mod for this, then could anyone please provide a link.

Ā 

Thank you.

Don't know if anybody notice but did you know that if you were to selectĀ the sameĀ item twice in your favorites menu, your character would proceed to unequipped the item after its been equipped. At least in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, it had this function but sadly not in Fallout 4.

Ā 

So I was wondering if someone could make a mod to bring back this functionality. Kinda hate having to go back and forth on my pip-boy just to toggle on and off head gear every time I enter or leave a settlement and in and out of conversations.

Ā 

But if there is already a mod for this, then could anyone please provide a link.

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

There's a non-adult forum request thread too, just a heads up.

Ā 

I agree with this one for sure, though, this bugged the heck outta me when I first started playing. What a weird regression.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

There's a non-adult forum request thread too, just a heads up.

Ā 

I agree with this one for sure, though, this bugged the heck outta me when I first started playing. What a weird regression.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for letting me know, I'll go and look for it and see if I can find it.

Ā 

Gonna post this request there also.

Ā 

Stripper pole. Craft it, place it just like furniture and viola! Now just tell any female NPC (including companions) to "go" to the pole (just like furniture) and they start their dance.

Ā 

The dance should be a long, looping animation that can't be boring after watching for more than a few seconds. Maybe copy some routines from videos or online resources... Maybe later people can make other routines that are either random..or you can choose. Either by the "pole" you build, or by some kind of dialog box to appear.

Ā 

The NPC should stay on the pole until told to get off.

Ā 

That's it, that's my request.

Stripper pole. Craft it, place it just like furniture and viola! Now just tell any female NPC (including companions) to "go" to the pole (just like furniture) and they start their dance.

Ā 

The dance should be a long, looping animation that can't be boring after watching for more than a few seconds. Maybe copy some routines from videos or online resources... Maybe later people can make other routines that are either random..or you can choose. Either by the "pole" you build, or by some kind of dialog box to appear.

Ā 

The NPC should stay on the pole until told to get off.

Ā 

That's it, that's my request.

I hope for a mod that separates all outfits into tops and bottoms as it was in oblivion. Visual clothing damage too but i dont think that would be as easy.

Ā 

More creatures would be nice, there really arent many of them in FO4 so the possibilities regarding them are too limited

Ā 

Anything else, basically ports of mods from sexlab - SD+, defeat and milkmod economy in particular. Oh and something like estrus but with more variety

Ā 

Ā 

oh oh and a "randomiser" for bodyslide morphs with configurable ranges, so you dont get the same body on every npc

I would like the famous modern leather armor from Skyrim port into FO4: I don't know the name but it's a leather minishort with a knife and and a leather jacket with short sleeves. No bra underwear.

Ā 

Can't find a picture.... :(

Ā 

Similar to this but not this one.

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1534.html

Might well try my luck. My request is Sword of Hope Staff.Ā http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-3.html

Anything that was in the Skyrim Adults mod or Sexlab was ok, but what i really want is a crude, lore-friendly player enslavement experience. Kidnapped, get naked and bound to a wall with an iron chain. Live on a dirty room with low food, and no possibility to escape. Maybe a quest who lets you get your way thorugh time and tactics, like strangulate your jailor with the chain, try to escape and to survive on the wilds, i mean, something not exaggerated, but a real adult and brutal experience. Would it be possible to see something like this some time? :)

Ā 

Sorry for bad English :(

Hey gals and gents,

Ā 

I'm utterly new to this modding and animating but I wish to learn so much I'm erect for it. ;p

Ā 

Can someone please tell me the very simple basic steps needed to make a paired animation.

For starters, what type of software is needed for this. I got 3ds max, I got blender, when the geck comes out I'll probably have that too, what on earth is nifskope, what is kf and what do I do with hkx files?

Ā 

Seriously I have no clue, I've been trying to understand pretty much all of the above by researching, trying to find some answers to my questions but it's not quite that simple.

Or give me some type of video tutorial type stuff. Just something I can work with, because I got this great idea I wish to implement into fallout 4, truly hoping you guys can help me in making it. And yes, it will be a paired animation, wouldn't really call it sex, it's more like being sensual with your companions if you wish.

Ā 

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pleasesĀ 

Ā 

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here and I wanted to say I'm not new to coding but I am new to modding for games. So with that said I was reading a post here by catmonster and I had a request for Paladin Danse.

Sex scenes and makeout scenes when the GECK finally gets released. I like the idea of the sex threshold and places to have fun. It could get very creative and having added dialogue also for different things whether its necking, making out in public (or private), using the shower etc.Ā 

I think that having passionate scenes made for this character, with the vault dweller, would be a huge plus since everyone seems to me talking about him. Plus he's not bad looking either.

Let me know if you guys like the idea or not and maybe we could get a team together for this. Since his voice is close to that of Mr. George Clooney we could possibly use voice clips of his for added dialogue for Danse.

Thanks and happy modding!