Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

So I'm looking to add a little realism to my game without anything too extreme. I'd like for NPCs to appear to have some autonomy and a sex life that doesn't require my interference.

I'm not looking to have my character be raped, or rape anyone, or engage in bestiality. People offering sex for services would be a nice touch, but not necessary.

Four Play + the community patch seems a given

Family Planning (because come on, nobody is knocked up in the Commonwealth?)

dot dot dot

I see RSE and Magno Cum Gaudio seem to have some features I want? Which would you recommend for what I want? Anything else I should be looking at? Any insight appreciated :smile:

16 minutes ago, Ruse said:

So I'm looking to add a little realism to my game without anything too extreme. I'd like for NPCs to appear to have some autonomy and a sex life that doesn't require my interference.

I'm not looking to have my character be raped, or rape anyone, or engage in bestiality. People offering sex for services would be a nice touch, but not necessary.

Four Play + the community patch seems a given

Family Planning (because come on, nobody is knocked up in the Commonwealth?)

dot dot dot

I see RSE and Magno Cum Gaudio seem to have some features I want? Which would you recommend for what I want? Anything else I should be looking at? Any insight appreciated :smile:

I can speak to RSE, as its author.

If you do not want the non-consensual or dog related aspects of the mod, you have FULL control over this in the included MCM and can disable ALL of these functions. This said, RSE includes my version of autonomy, called Random Shenanigans, that allows for NPC-NPC sex that occurs without your influence / interference. It also features an arousal system (rudimentary) that allows for random NPCs to approach the player, with sex being a possible outcome of dialogue should you choose to do it. It has nudity detection as well as self-prostitution. It includes settlement brothels whereby your settlers can visit hookers which allows for more of that autonomous sex but also generates you income. Having brothels can lead to increased (and much more intense) settlement raids by raiders, gunners and super mutants should the settlement have a brothel in it. I have also included my own custom built survival mode, that can be used in Very Easy -> Very Hard game modes, that includes dietary requirements, bathroom needs (non-sexual and tastefully done), sleep requirements and so much more. RSE includes sexual transmitted diseases, female player character menstrual cycle and well, more than I can shake a stick at!

And the best thing about RSE, as stated above, if you dont want a particular function or feature set in use during your play through, you simply disable it in the MCM! :smile:

The general consensus in RSE's support thread is that once you play with it, you'll find you cant play without it...

23 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I can speak to RSE, as its author.

If you do not want the non-consensual or dog related aspects of the mod, you have FULL control over this in the included MCM and can disable ALL of these functions. This said, RSE includes my version of autonomy, called Random Shenanigans, that allows for NPC-NPC sex that occurs without your influence / interference. It also features an arousal system (rudimentary) that allows for random NPCs to approach the player, with sex being a possible outcome of dialogue should you choose to do it. It has nudity detection as well as self-prostitution. It includes settlement brothels whereby your settlers can visit hookers which allows for more of that autonomous sex but also generates you income. Having brothels can lead to increased (and much more intense) settlement raids by raiders, gunners and super mutants should the settlement have a brothel in it. I have also included my own custom built survival mode, that can be used in Very Easy -> Very Hard game modes, that includes dietary requirements, bathroom needs (non-sexual and tastefully done), sleep requirements and so much more. RSE includes sexual transmitted diseases, female player character menstrual cycle and well, more than I can shake a stick at!

And the best thing about RSE, as stated above, if you dont want a particular function or feature set in use during your play through, you simply disable it in the MCM! :smile:

The general consensus in RSE's support thread is that once you play with it, you'll find you cant play without it...

I'll be sure to look deeper into it, then. Thank you :smile:

What was the Fallout 4 status of HDT physics, in Skyrim boobies had beautiful bounce effect, no physics can do the same in F4 (i mean, physics are there, but not like in Skyrim). Was there skeleton problem for doing the same as in Skyrim, or what? Still keep hoping =__=

29 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

hey guys - there is a skin texture called "FSM clean, tanline, landing strip pubes body textures" but I can't seem to find it with any searches. any help? 

Piper.png

FSM is no longer available. The author pulled it...

5 hours ago, Gnome1911 said:

I'm searching for the collected Mods of TheKite. He has removed most of his Mods from Nexusmods...

Can anyone please re-upload this "nice" Mods here?

THX

Niero's comment on this:  "The reason given by the author is: This mod is hidden as part of an effort to 'clean up' my personal project history. I no longer wish to maintain this project or be associated with it, so I am ending its distribution. DO NOT MESSGAE ME ASKING FOR MIRRORS OR LINKS, all such messages will be ignored."

Interesting

25 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Niero's comment on this:  "The reason given by the author is: This mod is hidden as part of an effort to 'clean up' my personal project history. I no longer wish to maintain this project or be associated with it, so I am ending its distribution. DO NOT MESSGAE ME ASKING FOR MIRRORS OR LINKS, all such messages will be ignored."

Interesting

found religion and this is what happens... i was tracking all of his outfits and was about to setup a new PC and install them but now... fakk. 

33 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Interesting

i notice his militia women is still up but no longer has the pantless image. did he just remove the image or change the mod?

6 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

regarding Niero's recent epiphany: its cool if those of you that still have them share them here yes?

This isn't the place to have that debate.. but I have strong negative feelings (personally) about sharing/modding other author's work without their permission.  Big bad EA and software publishers, I don't care so much about.  But when one of us "little people" spends dozens of hours on something, then removes the post - it was for a reason.  I feel like I need to respect that choice they made.

Anyone know the "armour" used in Skyrim which was basically just a string around boobies and ended up in a hook up her butt? Is it possible to convert into Fallout 4 :tongue:

It was really sexy looking thing!

malli.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, quarzo said:

whell i guess actually no chance to sex feral gouls and other creatures :frown:

I'm going to have to try this..... I can pacify them with the standard perk to make them docile.  I don't think they surrender in RSE as an alternative means.  I wonder if F4SS's syringer would work as well.  Regardless, I don't see why they wouldn't work, unless there was a hard race check - but I was fairly sure DOF included ghoul support along with super mutants and dogs.

I dunno if a pack of ferals treating my character as a village bicycle would be hilarious or horrifying. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...