Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Is there a mod that offers a variety of different skins like Unique NPCs - An Overhaul of the Commonwealth by Thirdstorm on Nexus, but without the dramatic changes in body shape and with customization in terms of what skins are used? The screencaps from his mod make it seem like a bunch of stick-thin NPCs tend to be the typical result, and I'd like to be a bit more selective in terms of what textures are used (a variety of pubic hair/levels of dirt would be nice, but seeing the same tattoos or tattoos that seem out of place over-and-over seems like it'd be a bit annoying). 

On a similar note, is there a mod that adds a limited amount of skimpy clothing to NPCs? I'd like to see a bit of nudity, but it's more appealing when it's not overwhelming. There was a great mod for New Vegas that struck a good balance between flashing skin and 'normal' clothing, but I didn't see anything similar for FO4. 

Thanks! 

How close are we to giving the automaton building system an upgrade, letting us add all sorts of sexy bits to our creations?  I'm thinking Mr. Handies with dildo or milking arms, various shapes and styles of breasts for bots of all types (maybe even some physics enabled ones!), melee weapon attachments like crops and paddles, machine gun nipples, heads with blowjob-hole mouths, animated pistoning penises for crotch armor, custom paintjobs that make parts look like they're covered in latex or leather, sexy decals, slutty make-up on your Assaultron's face, etc.  I'm not even saying these things have to be intractable, I just think it would be hilarious to be having these kinked out robots as companions or running around our settlements!  This feels like it would have been the FIRST thing folks started working ou when Automatron came out, but I have seen much aside from a few cosmetic changes to Assaultrons and someone who stuck Fatmans to a robot's chest.

• 3 weeks later...

So, no bestiality mods with actual animations yet?

That breeder one... I read "As such, the best I could do are text boxes" and I don't see images of animations so I'm not even considering thinking about downloading it.

Also I think it said CBBE was required. I use enhanced vanilla bodies, or something along those lines, and I'm happy with that. When people make custom bodies too many stereotypes go into them. At least with bodyslide I can try to cancel out those stereotypes but if it requires straight CBBE I doubt it adjusts for bodyslide.

By stereotypes I mean big butt small waist and big breasts. I prefer something that looks more like a girl I might see in real life, and girls like that are rare.

Edited by darkdragonlove
8 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

So, no bestiality mods with actual animations yet?

That breeder one... I read "As such, the best I could do are text boxes" and I don't see images of animations so I'm not even considering thinking about downloading it.

Also I think it said CBBE was required. I use enhanced vanilla bodies, or something along those lines, and I'm happy with that. When people make custom bodies too many stereotypes go into them. At least with bodyslide I can try to cancel out those stereotypes but if it requires straight CBBE I doubt it adjusts for bodyslide.

By stereotypes I mean big butt small waist and big breasts. I prefer something that looks more like a girl I might see in real life, and girls like that are rare.

Guess we're gonna have to wait either for a new set of anims or for this dude to upgrade his work with 4play framework.

So this isn't really a new idea, however, I have yet to see it done on any moding site so what I think would be an amazing mod that I would make if I had the time is what was already made in Fallout 3/New Vegas. This is a female version of the power armour. There are already female suits mods in Fallout 4 but I'm talking about the actual power armor like the third image I uploaded below. To my knowledge, I have yet to see one like this. The combination of the first two images to the third image on the bottom. Just imagine it... amazing... I feel many would agree how awesome it would be.

44711-3-1323537847.jpg

44711-3-1321715248.jpg

6AAxfit.png

On 06.12.2017 at 12:25 AM, Trooper1138 said:

So the last time I played this game was ages ago, gonna give it another go with all the fun new adult mods... however I can't find whatever tattoo/body mod I was using back then, I really liked that one, so anyone know which one that is?

2016-02-28_00081.jpg

2016-02-28_00015.jpg

body mb this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4119?tab=description

hair this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543

dunno about face

18 hours ago, Higurashika said:

Thanks, bodymod is wrong though, but I found the right one in the meantime. Didn't find it earlier, because the author removed it from the Nexus, due to not supporting it any longer. He did send it to people asking though, so if anyone's interested, here's the forums thread: 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5252820-what-happened-to-the-wasteland-ink-junkiehereticetc-tattoo-mods/

It's also the first one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QQnQeeSGs