[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I could have sworn I'd seen this for FO4.... but I can't find it now.  Then I remembered it was for Skyrim...  There is a mod called "Sleep Tight" which changes townspeople's outfits to nude or robes when sleeping.

It looks like it does it with scripts, there aren't any direct NPC edits.  A similar method could be employed in FO4.

The closest we have currently (I think) is "See you Sleep" which causes the player and companions with high affinity to undress while sleeping.  Note that is not change outfits, but that mechanic could be used to extend to settlers too, I would assume.

15 hours ago, Default_Settings said:

Hey, so is there a CBBE bodyslide Tracer outfit?

I know one was removed from the face of the earth.

And I know another one that looks great (Ladies of Overwatch, from this site even ), but it doesn't seem to let me make any adjustments to it in Bodyslide.

Any help?

The shapedata folder with the base BS nif and osd files are missing from the Ladies of Overwatch mod - so while they can be viewed in OS, adjustments cannot be made until/unless the author posts the missing file - or someone regenerates the bodyslide projects.

3 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@Default_Settings  Here you go.  A new set of bodyslide files for Ladies of Overwatch mod.

Ladies of Overwatch - Bodyslide Files.7z

Just install this over the original mod - it contains only the BS files.  When it asks to overwrite, allow it to.

And they say heroes are only in comic books, thank you for finding/doing this.

Adding a little more meat to Tracer has been a curiosity I've needed answered for a while.

Anyone know what happened with Marie Rose mod and it's creator? Mod itself taken down from Nexus but as far as I know, an author supposedly has a better 'final" version on his/her Patreon. But it looks like Patreon also deleted?

PS. I have a Nexus version of Marie Rose mod.

17 hours ago, mutle said:

Does anyone know if there is a port of the Sorrows outfit from New Vegas' Honest Hearts dlc?
Cbbe bodyslide would be preferred, but its optional.

Which Sorrow?  White Legs, Waking Cloud, or just the Sorrows people in general?  I have the assets, could put together a port for you.  I don't think one exists.... didn't' find anything when searching.

On 2018. 03. 16. at 5:11 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Which Sorrow?  White Legs, Waking Cloud, or just the Sorrows people in general?  I have the assets, could put together a port for you.  I don't think one exists.... didn't' find anything when searching.

This one right here.
<Fallout Wiki link>
 I would be very grateful if you made a port, man! 
Honestly i didn't think anyone would be interested in doing it.
So again, thank you very much! :smiley:

800px-Sorrows_outfit.png

On 11/03/2018 at 3:57 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

The closest we have currently (I think) is "See you Sleep" which causes the player and companions with high affinity to undress while sleeping. 

I think singing settler is a good start too but it there is so many scripts... Singer change outfits several time a day, each accordingly to its activity.  Outfits are picked in containers.

13 hours ago, mutle said:

This one right here.
<Fallout Wiki link>
 I would be very grateful if you made a port, man! 
Honestly i didn't think anyone would be interested in doing it.
So again, thank you very much! :smiley:

800px-Sorrows_outfit.png

I got ya covered!  All assets are ported, first outfit is done ;)  Working on the second and waking could next.

ScreenShot189.png

Funny side note on this outfit.... there is no underwear.  It wasn't part of the original mesh as the characters in FONV are wearing nevernude textures.  The Sorrows are wearing nevernude loincloths as textures.  I was thinking of adding a thong/loin cloth of some sort.  Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.c85fb9dc18f9f95c8bf83c72e35c1eae.png

3 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I got ya covered!  All assets are ported, first outfit is done ;)  Working on the second and waking could next.

Funny side note on this outfit.... there is no underwear.  It wasn't part of the original mesh as the characters in FONV are wearing nevernude textures.  The Sorrows are wearing nevernude loincloths as textures.  I was thinking of adding a thong/loin cloth of some sort.  Thoughts?

Damn, son! That was incredibly fast! :smiley: Looks gorgeous!

Hmm, that IS interesting though.  Never knew it, up until now. Well, i guess, there is no need for underwear if it covers the private areas, right? But if not so, i guess, yeah, it is a good idea. 

But seriously, great work!! You got me so hyped :smiley: You are a godsend :smiley:

18 hours ago, mutle said:

Damn, son! That was incredibly fast! :smiley: Looks gorgeous!

Hmm, that IS interesting though.  Never knew it, up until now. Well, i guess, there is no need for underwear if it covers the private areas, right? But if not so, i guess, yeah, it is a good idea. 

But seriously, great work!! You got me so hyped :smiley: You are a godsend :smiley:

Done!  You can grab those outfits here:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5477-fonv-sorrows-outfits-port/

i'm half amazed there seems to be no ff7 cloud outfit DDProductions83 made a Buster Sword(part of Tiny Tina cookie thing, if anyone is interested). so it goes with out saying i would like to find or see if someone would like to try there hand at the ff7 cloud outfit and maybe the fusion sword (7 swords in one) and even futher then that to get the Visible weapons for it as well(Visible Weapons - 3rd Person Holster) :s.

Spoiler

Cloud_Advent_Children_SSB4.png

9 hours ago, VictoriaG said:

Wonder Woman outfit from the 2017 movie anyone?

Ported and working.  The textures and model came from Injustice 2. Just need to clean up the outfit, add the gauntlets, tiara, and sword as a weapon.  Will need about a day or so ;)

image.thumb.png.fc6cf5505aad9d949d2b5074ecdd0784.png

7 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Ported and working.  The textures and model came from Injustice 2. Just need to clean up the outfit, add the gauntlets, tiara, and sword as a weapon.  Will need about a day or so ;)

Wow that was fast! :smile:

Thanks, this looks great.