[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Not really a mod request but a tutorial request.

So I recently found and downloaded a mod by an amazing mod author on the Nexus, TakaruMinari (creator of two other awesome-must-have mods: Better Weapon Descriptions and Better Armor Descriptions) called Reduced Energy Recoil.  This mod basically reduced the recoil of all energy weapons by 99% for all laser weapons and an optional 90% for plasma weapons. After trying out the mod, I posted on his mod page a request for a tutorial on how to modify recoil on guns.  So far, he or she hasn't responded.

So what I'm asking is, can somebody please put up a tutorial on how to modify recoil on guns. But if there's already a tutorial, then a link would absolutely be appreciated.

Thanks!

My simple request that I think is very doable with the current state of the game is a lit cigarette/cigar equipable. The Spartan Sniper CBBE armor has already taken advantage of Armorsmith Extended's slots to have an equipable toothpick, so I figure being able to put in a cigarette instead should be possible.

I don't know about you guys but every time after putting mods on my guns, I always like to test them out before deciding which ones to take when me out into the wasteland and which to leave ones to leave behind in my workshop. Or whichever gun(s) still need modifying. How I test them is by shooting at a blank wall or tree and then checking the size of my groupings after emptying one full magazine of ammunition, but sadly that's it. No actual target to practice on like the ones in the Railroad HQ. What's even sad is how I've even created my very own actual gun range in Sanctuary but with no actual targets, just plain walls to shoot at. :(

So what I'm asking is a mod that allows you to craft actual target practice like the ones found in Railroad HQ or mannequins that can also be use as target practice.

Sure, there were target practices in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and players didn't really bother with them so why bother with them now, you say. If really you think about it, with the amount of weapon mods (plus more weapon mods from mod authors themselves) available for just one gun compared to Fallout New Vegas, there are certainly more of a variety to which role a gun fits in thanks to the variety of weapon mods and their effects. And each mod manipulates the guns in their own ways instead one always having the advantage over the other for example compensators have the best in terms of recoil control because of the 100% horizontal recoil reduction which is great for automatics while suppressors are great for stealth purposes.

So yeah, Craftable Target Practice(s) please. Again, if there's already a mod, please provide a link somewhere. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

My wet dream is to see some power armor mods inspired by the great Masamune Shirow. He came up with the best mecha and weapons designs way before anyone else and they re still up to date.

here is some illustrative material.

http://cyberpunk.asia/thumbshow.php?aff=list&nom=Masamune_Shirow_-_ID1_112_Argyderos_Rough&ord=nom&limit=32&lng=us

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/14154062/images/1299559073871.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d29e1ac99242eb0526be9ce8ea90ac71/tumblr_mmmfrzG6vu1rvfngbo1_1280.jpg

http://lyric2.chez.com/shirow/galerie/MasamuneShirow160.jpg

Im aware its not possible to realize yet, but maybe someone get hooked by his work, for future plans.

My 2 are probably simple, but I am guessing will need geck.

1, I like to have a female settler in red latex from a mod I have, and female settlers in summer outfit for harvesting, I have a mod/bat file to summon settlers, but its random, I wish I could choose to summon females or males for certain roles.

2, I think its the last perk in cap collector, when you kill someone they sometimes drop caps, I find trying to pick them up at times so hard you have to be right over a single cap, I wish it was easier to pick up, or better yet auto added to your inventory, or maybe something like the goo piles.

I don't know if it's possible but i'd really like to be able to scrap the non-scrapables in santuary such as the houses, the lots under the houses, bushes, the giant oak tree in the middle, the playground equipmentand things of the sort. Not sure if anyone else feels this way but i certainly do.

God I hate how Nora is probably the only character in-game that would tilt her head back and forth in just about every conversation. Makes her seem more of a synth than any synth. Maybe she's the very first Gen 3 synth created in the Pre-War days by C.I.T. And when the bombs dropped, the Institute had to start all over. OH GOD!!!

Someone please! Come out with a mod that would stop her from tilting her head.

post-115338-0-10686400-1453525180_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it's possible but i'd really like to be able to scrap the non-scrapables in santuary such as the houses, the lots under the houses, bushes, the giant oak tree in the middle, the playground equipmentand things of the sort. Not sure if anyone else feels this way but i certainly do.

Take a look at this,  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/? there are a couple of other mods on nexus that do similar, but this is the one I use.

Has anyone seen any discussion about a build your own vault mod?  I've got a few ideas and I'm considering trying to make one myself when the CK comes out eventually.

I was thinking it could be integrated into the eventual Robco Certified port that comes along with multiple construction points, possibly expanding one or all of the existing vaults or mines using RC built robots. 

I probably won't try to make it since I've already got one planned framework mod that will take up all my time. 

Maybe a simple request?

I've been trying to figure out how to do this myself with Outfit Studio, and I can't get the textures to work...or the game just loads indefinatly..

But basically I'm trying to take the Solid Starters from either the Skyrim or New Vegas Mikasa armour, and make it a standalone accessory. 

I would provide a link, but I am not able to do that yet.

A way of getting local leader perks without having to spend my level up perk to get them, but one that requires work on the part of the player, for example.

Local Leader lv1 CHA6 and 1Perk is the base game requirement.

Mod Version an example;

6+ settlements

10+ people in each settelment

70+ happiness in each settlement

When all the above are yes, then the player gets the lv1 local leader perk, the requirements could be changed around as needed of course.

Local Leader lv2 CHA6, Level 14+ and 1 Perk is the base game version.

Mod version for example;

CHA6+ (yeh I know but its supposed to be harder and its not that high a value for it)

15+ settlements

20+ people in each settlement

90+ happiness in each settlement.

10+ supply lines

When all of the above are yes, then the player is given Local Leader lv2

Please note all the values are examples the actual requirements could either be much higher or much lower, though I would expect the second one to be a fair bit harder than the first one. 

Of course there is nothing stopping the player spending the perk to buy them, and it would take into account if the player bought local leader 1, it would then start checking for the lv2 version.

Clearing Hangman's Alley, and starting to build there, I thought of the hanging bodies they like to decorate with, and thought it would be cool to do the same kind of thing with your settlements. Dead Raider or Supermutant hanging from a telephone pole with a crudely written sign that says something like "This is what happens to Raiders here" or "Supermutants Beware". It could add a couple points to your settlement defense rating maybe...

Did you guys are notice how as soon as it gets dark, your companions always seem to mention that you should a place for the night and that its usually the time when "crazies" come out. Except Hancock, cuz night time is when he does his thing at best.

With that in mind, it would be awesome if someone could create a mod that would make the night times a lot more dangerous than its day time counterpart.