2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Here are some brighter pictures.

Also does it matter if I do batch build and then regular build? I've never really used bodyslide that much.

Edit: apparently the player is the only one having this clipping issue. Here are two pics of a scavenger wearing the same armor that I am. I don't think I am using any mod that would change just the player. Mod list added again for reference.

post-2260457-0-01530400-1509939421_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-79370100-1509939431_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-38160100-1509939441_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-68480600-1509939449_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-94392900-1509943044_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-63820600-1509943054_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-19837100-1509943069_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-36239500-1509943205_thumb.png

post-2260457-0-27898400-1509943223_thumb.png

Here are some brighter pictures.

Also does it matter if I do batch build and then regular build? I've never really used bodyslide that much.

Edit: apparently the player is the only one having this clipping issue. Here are two pics of a scavenger wearing the same armor that I am. I don't think I am using any mod that would change just the player. Mod list added again for reference.

Much better, you can see what you are on about, ok give this a try.

Open bodyslide and in the outfit/body section choose your body type, this will be cbbe, cbbe physics or if you are using cherry, cherrycbbebodyphysics, or whichever body you do use.

In the preset box select the preset you use, this and the previous setting should already be set if you have done a batch build last.

if there is one then in the filters box select the filter to go with the armour pack you are having problems with.

Now tick the morph box in the bottom left of the screen.

Now holding down the CTRL key, left click on the batch build.  This will pull up a list of items you can build, if you used a filter then you are good to go, if not then right click on the list and choose deselect all, then go down the list putting a tick in the box for each item you want to build, when you are done, then hit the build button, you should now be asked where you want to build, you can point this anywhere you want to but make sure that there is no directory called meshes there, normally I would use a working directory here, but any empty one works well, when you have done this choose the select folder option, that should build the meshes in that directory.

There should now be a directory called meshes in which every directory you choose to build into, zip that directory up and add that as a new mod, making sure it overwrites when asked to, then try looking in game and see if it helped, it may or it may not, usually for me it does though.

As for batch or regular it does not really matter though batch build will build multiple items in one, which is faster if building lots of outfits in one go without you constantly choosing them, where as the regular build would allow you to use zap sliders and such, not too sure how to use them with batch build though, it may be you would need to use those sliders first in regular and then it would remember them for later batch building.

• 3 weeks later...

sup, LL

i got frustrated that 2pac outfits don't have 7B and muscle sliders, present in all other CBBE outfits, which really messes the usage of bodygen.

so i converted them to normal cbbe. 

did for myself, so had no need to convert armor pieces, since there are better replacers, and did not convert added outfits, i.e. wolf and underwear.

Cherry physics required.

original 2pacSkimpy required(textures and materials atleast.)

maybe you will find this useful.

DONLOAD LINKY:

https://yadi.sk/d/Mj0jp0b23Pyjtm

EDIT:

now that i'm looking at it - honest abe's armors actually lack some sliders from either latest cbbe or 2pac.

so converting this was utterly pointless. best bet is to just NOT use the 7b sliders or 2pac sliders in bodygen.

sad.

Edited by fakeaccount20176
  • 1 month later...

Great work, I love the outfits, but I was wondering if there was any way to cherry pick only very specific outfits to use as replacers. There is really only 2 outfits I want to  really replace, the rest kind of break my immersion. I know little about altering mod files so any tips on how to achieve this the easiest would be welcome. The outfits I want to replace are the two posted in pics below.

flannel 1.jpg

flannel 2.jpg

2 hours ago, thebluemaggot said:

Great work, I love the outfits, but I was wondering if there was any way to cherry pick only very specific outfits to use as replacers. There is really only 2 outfits I want to  really replace, the rest kind of break my immersion. I know little about altering mod files so any tips on how to achieve this the easiest would be welcome. The outfits I want to replace are the two posted in pics below.

flannel 1.jpg

flannel 2.jpg

You can batch build the vanilla outfits and then hand pick the two you want to use and build them via Bodyslide.

On 02/01/2018 at 4:39 AM, ercramer69 said:

You can batch build the vanilla outfits and then hand pick the two you want to use and build them via Bodyslide.

I do that all the time...

- Mostly I use the 2pacs outfits, but some are hard to distinguish apart. Like the low, medium and heavy armours, so I use some of the Vanilla ones.

- High charisma dresses I make push up busty.

- I use the Grognak Costume Skimpified Bodyslide CBBE, this has lots of options. Skirt length, topless, bootless, gloveless etc... I keep the boots on, to prevent leg armour looking like its floating..

- I use Vanilla Synth body armour, low, medium and heavy versions. I am not a fan of either, but the Vanilla seems to fit better for some weird reason. I still haven't found a good synth armour replacer.

- I prefer the Vanilla Combat armour chest pieces, they look amazing. Plus... they look even better with a texture replacer. If your system can handle the high res textures...

- The naked body I slightly alter, adding breast gravity, flattening the tops of the breasts to make them look less like a bad boob job, increasing nipple size and alter their length slightly. To make the body look more realistic when nude, and not constricted by clothing.

For single outfits...

I pick the single body type I am using for all the bodies ( preset ), top left, second box down. Which is a drop-down menu.

Then tick the box next to the batch build button, named build morphs.

Hit preview.

Pick my outfit, and slightly alter it.

Then hit Build.

Exit out of Bodyslide and check in game.

Batch building...

I pick the single body type I am using for all the bodies ( preset ), top left, second box down. Which is a drop-down menu.

Then tick the box next to the batch build button, named build morphs.

Hit Batch Build.

Untick the Never Nude options, if you want naked bodies. Ie... no underwear.

Batch build, selecting the bodies to use out of the list that comes down. Whether its 2Pacs own or Vanilla.

Exit out of Bodyslide and check in game.

Invisible body parts = Rebuild that single outfit, with the body ( preset ) you are using for all the bodies in Fallout 4.

Info...

Preset = Single body type for all of Fallout 4 bodies, that you are using. Pick only one, to prevent bodies clipping through clothing.

Outfit/Body = The clothing item to alter, click the preview box to see it.

Build = Alter a single outfit

Batch Build = Alter many outfits with selected preset.

Build morphs = Makes morphs in the showrace menu that is in game, work. I select it, but don't use the showrace menu morphs, as they can mess up clothing fitting. But I always select it anyway...

Outfit filter = Use this to only show or build one type of outfit, type in 2Pac to only show and alter 2Pacs outfits, type in Vanilla to only show and alter Vanilla outfits in Batch building. Can also select other keywords, such as armor ( american spelling ), or other other keywords.

I love Bodyslide, but its really confusing to use at first. But its tons of fun... :smile:

Sorry for the long post, if you already know this. Then don't take offence, and just enjoy the extra info...

• 4 weeks later...

Most of these are pretty nice but a few of them are pretty deformed even after a trip through Bodyslide. The vault suit is a great example - go put it on a slim / petite build, you'll notice that the chest/back area has these weird bulges, likely a consequence of the deformed ultra-huge boobage that 2pac is apparently a fan of. 

• 3 weeks later...

Might as well ask this here. Glad to find this so I didn't have to make a thread to ask.

I am using 2pac replacer, probably a slightly or old version of it.  About 8 or so outfits on females have Purple textures showing. The textures are missing. Is this fixed? Is there a way to get the missing textures? I will try to get the latest version here and hopefully that will fix it.

I am not using the 4k textures DLC.

Also using CBBE with Cherry's Bouncing Boobs & Butt body :tongue:

On 2/18/2018 at 7:53 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Might as well ask this here. Glad to find this so I didn't have to make a thread to ask.

I am using 2pac replacer, probably a slightly or old version of it.  About 8 or so outfits on females have Purple textures showing. The textures are missing. Is this fixed? Is there a way to get the missing textures? I will try to get the latest version here and hopefully that will fix it.

I am not using the 4k textures DLC.

Also using CBBE with Cherry's Bouncing Boobs & Butt body :tongue:

I think I had the same problem and did some digging in the nif files for the affected items, and found that the were pointing to vanilla files that were in the fallout main ba2 archives but for some reason were not being used by the mod, what I did was unpack those specific files to loose and they started working, your best be is probably to do the same, check the nifs for the affected files and see what texture/materials files they are pointing to and see if they are there.

On 2/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, Varithina said:

I think I had the same problem and did some digging in the nif files for the affected items, and found that the were pointing to vanilla files that were in the fallout main ba2 archives but for some reason were not being used by the mod, what I did was unpack those specific files to loose and they started working, your best be is probably to do the same, check the nifs for the affected files and see what texture/materials files they are pointing to and see if they are there.

Okay, I redownloaded the version here and replaced it, then rebuilt it all. So far Only time I see is about 23% of the time maybe a bunch of  Random leaves of about 30 on a plant once in a while turn purple, other than that the latest version here is working correctly. I guess I had a Very Old version.

Heys guys so apparently 2pac left the mod abandoned, I was using it right alongside CBBE but after playing with the add-on sliders that the mod contains for CBBE in some outfits it stared to appear the infamous neckline, but just in the outfits since the 2pac body was all right. Somebody know how to fix this? Do I need to re-install all the mod? How to prevent for happening again?

Im talking about this:

FE64B3A5A73AFFCCC272FDE84C05A61706298733

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Okay, I redownloaded the version here and replaced it, then rebuilt it all. So far Only time I see is about 23% of the time maybe a bunch of  Random leaves of about 30 on a plant once in a while turn purple, other than that the latest version here is working correctly. I guess I had a Very Old version.

That was for the v1 of this, not got the v2 of it, as I switched to lazmans replacer.

3 hours ago, SkyLust said:

Heys guys so apparently 2pac left the mod abandoned, I was using it right alongside CBBE but after playing with the add-on sliders that the mod contains for CBBE in some outfits it stared to appear the infamous neckline, but just in the outfits since the 2pac body was all right. Somebody know how to fix this? Do I need to re-install all the mod? How to prevent for happening again?

Im talking about this:

FE64B3A5A73AFFCCC272FDE84C05A61706298733

Thanks in advance.

I have a Oiled body,  Hands, Neck, & Head has the lines belonging to the original body. 

13 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I am using the Oily skin replacer for it. Exept the Neck/Head doesn't match the body, neither do the hands. And I forgot to check the feet :tongue:

Lmao so u are saying u have the same problem as me? xD I was looking for a solution man hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys encounter an issue with these costumes such as that the feathered dress, Piper's coat and longshoreman outfit all look the same?

I mean, when I look at those entries in BodySlide, they all look like the feathered dress. When I check them out in Outfit Studio, they actually look as intended but for some reason BodySlide sees all three of them as the same outfit.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm having trouble that probably has an obvious solution. Just a heads up, I've used bodyslider for all of an hour now so I'm still learning.

All the outfits are working fine, it's only when naked does the body return to it's vanilla cbbe shape so obviously the solution is to go in bodyslide and change the naked body sliders to whatever the outfits are set to, right? Well the custom sliders that come with the mod won't show up on any of the regular cbbe bodies no matter the preset. I have to choose an already edited 2pac labelled outfit for them to appear.

Now, I can somewhat imitate the shape with the regular sliders but I need those abs! I figure there's a way to get the sliders to appear on all the vanilla bodies but I'm stumped and I can't find my answer elsewhere.

1 minute ago, AttritionofContrition said:

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm having trouble that probably has an obvious solution. Just a heads up, I've used bodyslider for all of an hour now so I'm still learning.

All the outfits are working fine, it's only when naked does the body return to it's vanilla cbbe shape so obviously the solution is to go in bodyslide and change the naked body sliders to whatever the outfits are set to, right? Well the custom sliders that come with the mod won't show up on any of the regular cbbe bodies no matter the preset. I have to choose an already edited 2pac labelled outfit for them to appear.

Now, I can somewhat imitate the shape with the regular sliders but I need those abs! I figure there's a way to get the sliders to appear on all the vanilla bodies but I'm stumped and I can't find my answer elsewhere.

You will need to convert the outfit to use 2pac sliders in outfit studio. The last part of the first post of this thread tell you how to do it:

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.
First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!
2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM
3. Slider -> conform all
4. Move the slider all the way to right
6. Slider -> set base shape
6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders
7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp
8. slider -> conform all
9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset
10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

11 minutes ago, Bonadeo said:

You will need to convert the outfit to use 2pac sliders in outfit studio. The last part of the first post of this thread tell you how to do it:

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.
First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!
2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM
3. Slider -> conform all
4. Move the slider all the way to right
6. Slider -> set base shape
6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders
7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp
8. slider -> conform all
9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset
10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

How embarrassing haha, I never scroll past the credits. Cheers dude.

I have a bodyslide issue with this mod after i did a reinstall of FO4. I installed the mod and the bodyslide patch. I can see the 2pac presets, double melons etc and all the standard CBBE presets as well. I want to use the sevenbase preset. when i switch to that the breasts are flat and it looks like the sliders arent moving to the correct positions for the sevenbase preset or any other preset which i tried other than those which come with the mod. How do i persuade bodyslide to build the outfits to my preferred preset?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 10:31 AM, Apap said:

Did you guys encounter an issue with these costumes such as that the feathered dress, Piper's coat and longshoreman outfit all look the same?

I mean, when I look at those entries in BodySlide, they all look like the feathered dress. When I check them out in Outfit Studio, they actually look as intended but for some reason BodySlide sees all three of them as the same outfit.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

I have the same issue on new intsall of FO4 and all mods. multiple reinstals of the mod and bodyslide don't fix the issue. I was using this replacer since beginig and had no issues in past so, i wonder if its something to do with how it works with new version of bodyslide. Hopefully someone has solution.

• 2 weeks later...