2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Glad you picked this up, 2pac - since some of your stuff is a little over the top for my taste, will your released product come with an installer for easy enabling/disabling of outfit replacers?

That'd be much appreciated.

If it comes in a Bodyslide package the replacers can be chosen when you "Batch Build"... just uncheck the ones you don't want and proceed to build away.

Hmmm I wonder how Hard it would be to convert some of Aradia's bits over (really liked that White harness with the purple toys locked in place... and its only like 3 meshes inside the nif).

Some more stuff done:

"DB tech varsity outfit" unique clothing

OTmVafU.jpgmnKlr7D.jpg

Also, a new alternative version of the vault suit if you didnt like my original idea

Its REALLY tight...

rTFyo8P.jpgTDJZtt0.jpgIncUCck.jpg

You should make a micro thong to the vault suit. Many people will thank you so.

post a picture of what you are thinking and i may do it

Ohh... a proper corset to cover the waist and push up the tits without covering.

and a replica of this pic would be sweet

A corset like that is already planned ;)

Come on 2pac, stop torture us and release your awesome outfits.

At least a Vault suit.

Please.

I cant, promised CBBE creators i would wait until their mod was released officially. I wont budge on this

possible for alt version of some of them w/o panties ?

I wont, but once its out you can easily just delete the panties in nifskope

How many "inner armors" the game got in total?

Hope you make some for

-Road leather

-Gunner harness

-Long johns

-Bos outfit

Im probably missing more...

Im doing every wearable item in the game

Nice, but can you make a non-mountain titties version,im not complaining or anything

No, because i love mountain titties. But once outfit studio is out i will try to make it easy to make them fit any body

I would love the vault suit. Is it OK if I do a retexture of it once you release it? Would never upload it without your permission of course, only for myself. I mean if you did like what I'd done to it you could just have it to include or upload to wherever. 

I would love the vault suit. Is it OK if I do a retexture of it once you release it? Would never upload it without your permission of course, only for myself. I mean if you did like what I'd done to it you could just have it to include or upload to wherever. 

Of course. People can do whatever they want with my mods as long as they give me credit for the original. If u want to start on a retex now you can pm me and ill get you the mesh.

I had a question regarding the DB Tech outfit in particular, and I suppose this applies to all the outfits with multiple parts. Are each of the articles of clothing separable, or is the outfit one unified mesh? I'm getting some ideas for a texture edit once it's released. :blush:

wasted 20 mins of my time..... Deleted busty and clisp mods installed cbbe installed dirt texture. came back here and no download... link read the stuff.... it says just pics........ sighs.. cbbe cant roll out of alpha till the ck comes out so this is WAYYYYY down the road.......  falm's

facepalmed shorted = falm 

at the very lest.... we got a new word, i had to invent one for the way i feel so i am gonna ..... falm... 

then un install go back to bust clips nuclar nude ect ect...

thank you sir, for the awesome preview.... 

I had a question regarding the DB Tech outfit in particular, and I suppose this applies to all the outfits with multiple parts. Are each of the articles of clothing separable, or is the outfit one unified mesh? I'm getting some ideas for a texture edit once it's released. :blush:

Its all on one nif file, but they are seperate meshes. For example, in the db tech outfit, the pants, belt, jacket, and tank top are all seperate meshes. 

wasted 20 mins of my time..... Deleted busty and clisp mods installed cbbe installed dirt texture. came back here and no download... link read the stuff.... it says just pics........ sighs.. cbbe cant roll out of alpha till the ck comes out so this is WAYYYYY down the road.......  falm's

facepalmed shorted = falm 

at the very lest.... we got a new word, i had to invent one for the way i feel so i am gonna ..... falm... 

then un install go back to bust clips nuclar nude ect ect...

thank you sir, for the awesome preview.... 

Sorry about that. CBBE will be out soon. Mesh editing has nothing to do with the GECK. The GECK has never supported editing meshes, that has only ever been supported through community made tools. 

post a picture of what you are thinking and i may do it

2nb6hqw.jpg110dbte.jpg2e1g1mb.jpg352f8s3.jpg28gq915.jpg296p6v4.jpgo8x537.jpg28cd1eb.jpg

any bikini you choose will be good for the Vault Suit.

Well thats hardly a suit haha. I could just convert the micro-bikini from fallout 3 and you could use that? Im not sure if there is enough fabric to make the number appear anywhere lol.

it would look like this one

http://i68.tinypic.com/o8x537.jpg

and i may be able to make the number appear on the crotch or boobs, which would you rather?

Not sure what you're thinking for the Brotherhood suit or if you've already started it but It would be nice to simply crop off he sleeves and legs of the uniform and make a high neck leotard like in of these two images:

Sexy-Thong-font-b-Leotard-b-font-Bodysui

img62652180.jpg?_ex=60x60

Again if you've already started on the BOS uniform then ignore me and keep up the excellent work. :)

Hey 2pac - can you share the xml for your bodyslide? I'm wretched at making something that looks good, and you got it about nailed there.

Its actually not a bodyslide preset yet. I edited the body mesh manually in blender. Although when i release this mod eventually i hope to have made it into a preset.

Also, just finished the vault suit!

GpeQfEi.jpgjVVTMo7.jpg

Can you make an alt without sleeves?

How many "inner armors" the game got in total?

Hope you make some for

-Road leather

-Gunner harness

-Long johns

-Bos outfit

Im probably missing more...

Im doing every wearable item in the game

Nice, but can you make a non-mountain titties version,im not complaining or anything

No, because i love mountain titties. But once outfit studio is out i will try to make it easy to make them fit any body

Thanks