2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hey 2pac - can you share the xml for your bodyslide? I'm wretched at making something that looks good, and you got it about nailed there.

Its actually not a bodyslide preset yet. I edited the body mesh manually in blender. Although when i release this mod eventually i hope to have made it into a preset.

Also, just finished the vault suit!

GpeQfEi.jpgjVVTMo7.jpg

t645sm.jpg

Plz, Do not make us suffer and releases at least vault suit.

Hey 2pac - can you share the xml for your bodyslide? I'm wretched at making something that looks good, and you got it about nailed there.

Its actually not a bodyslide preset yet. I edited the body mesh manually in blender. Although when i release this mod eventually i hope to have made it into a preset.

GpeQfEi.jpgjVVTMo7.jpg

t645sm.jpg

I cant / wont until CBBE is released officially. Just be patient ;)

GpeQfEi.jpgjVVTMo7.jpg

t645sm.jpg

I cant / wont until CBBE is released officially. Just be patient ;)

Well thanks for teasing us, jeez  :dodgy:

Request: Stand Alone version of the Feather Dress with this texture set.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1565/?

May also want to Zap slider the extra bits off the dress if possible.

Also a version of the Sporty Normal Map from CBBE Skyrim ported to FO4 (I've tried and it does crazy shit so I'm doing something wrong).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/?

Oh and can you make a version of Vault Meats Vault suit? Complete but still open?

Also which tools and what work flow are you using currently (cause I'm dying to tinker with stuff in FO4).

Guest endgameaddiction

Well thanks for teasing us, jeez  :dodgy:

He'll release it. 2pac never fails to deliver. If you used his Fallout 3/NV work then you'll know this to be true.

You can manage to keep your dick tamed in the mean time.

Request: Stand Alone version of the Feather Dress with this texture set.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1565/?

May also want to Zap slider the extra bits off the dress if possible.

Also a version of the Sporty Normal Map from CBBE Skyrim ported to FO4 (I've tried and it does crazy shit so I'm doing something wrong).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/?

Oh and can you make a version of Vault Meats Vault suit? Complete but still open?

Also which tools and what work flow are you using currently (cause I'm dying to tinker with stuff in FO4).

I cant do texturing, i suck at that, but i can convert that feather dress ;)

my workflow is insane since the tools aren't out yet, it takes 5x times longer than it should, PM me if you really want to know lol.