Scarlet Blade Armor Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Transplanting post from the temporary LL forum.

This isn't going to be a power armor, it's just a normal armor.

I might look at doing power armor stuff after I finish this and someone manages to create custom power armor frames.

f92f1937666c5be6583d530400b662a5.png

Not sure if I will make more after this one, I'm focusing on getting this one finished first and decide after that.

Here's an early sculpt update (very rough sculpt), been a long while since I last did some sculpting so taking sometime to get used to it again.

Edit: Redid the armor plates as sculpts instead of separate models.

5e310c4413837c37fa5c77bdebe7a43b.png

Hey there, amazing armor *_*

If you (or some other people) want to do a power armor mod based on the bots, I can supply at least the ingame models with textures (for reference of course). But since the are MMO quality, it would need a lot of work to boost them to Fallout quality. I attached a few screenshots with a reasonable scaled body embeded (SB bot are way to huge for power armor substitution, you couldn't get into a building).

That said, keep up your amazing work, I really look forwards to it =D

post-58840-0-86193500-1468799993_thumb.pngpost-58840-0-33041700-1468800003_thumb.pngpost-58840-0-61945800-1468800009_thumb.png

PS.: the images are of a original ingame model, with quick (and dirty) edits to make it look at least a bit better, but I'm a total noob at 3D modeling)

• 2 weeks later...

(SB bot are way to huge for power armor substitution, you couldn't get into a building).

Good point. As much as I like the SB bots, to even remotely fit into Fallout, at least for size (who cares about Fallout lore anyway, it was already killed in FO3 anyway), a simple rip conversion wouldn't do, and redesign would be required.

Hey there, amazing armor *_*

If you (or some other people) want to do a power armor mod based on the bots, I can supply at least the ingame models with textures (for reference of course). But since the are MMO quality, it would need a lot of work to boost them to Fallout quality. I attached a few screenshots with a reasonable scaled body embeded (SB bot are way to huge for power armor substitution, you couldn't get into a building).

That said, keep up your amazing work, I really look forwards to it =D

attachicon.gifscreen01.pngattachicon.gifscreen02.pngattachicon.gifscreen03.png

PS.: the images are of a original ingame model, with quick (and dirty) edits to make it look at least a bit better, but I'm a total noob at 3D modeling)

Great work, At least it could be changed in to some kind of amor or robot pieces.

May I ask for a copy?

i see your progress but i have this in mind.

but unfortunately i don't now how put the bones tu make this like power armor.

if any body can help me with this project i realy appreciate.

this image is whit cbbe body and the head

post-200476-0-97791600-1469772523_thumb.jpg

post-200476-0-91986300-1469772554_thumb.jpg

post-200476-0-72477900-1469772584_thumb.jpg

i see your progress but i have this in mind.

but unfortunately i don't now how put the bones tu make this like power armor.

if any body can help me with this project i realy appreciate.

this image is whit cbbe body and the head

It‘s better make a giant enemy...

In addition how do you crack out these meshes?

hello alucard90 I do not understand what do you mean with crack out these.

I think you mean like how i get this mesh to game or something?

sorry but my inglish is not perfect 

ur Yeah, I unpacked the game but found the model was made in .mesh files,

Don't know how to open these flles

Anyway, it seems some explanation of the Queensblade / Scarlet Blade images is needed here, since people get confused about what they are.

This is a screenshot of a hunter in regular armor (the equivalent in Fallout would be clothing/armor)

09_03_15_25_15_crop.jpg

This is concept art of Queensblade/Scarlet Blade armor, so again, the equivalent in Fallout would be clothing/armor.

scarlet-blade-closed-beta.jpg

These are renders of the characters in armor (clothing/armor equivalent in Fallout).

From left to right: Tank, Medic, Rogue/Thief, Hunter, Brawler. Each class had its own unique armor sets, by the way. A hunter couldn't wear Rogue stuff for example, but there were multiple designs of armor for each class (each in its own tier)

scarlet-blade.jpg

The following are "Arkana suits". Sort of mechsuits/power armors (I don't really care if anyone thinks those two are different, to me they're basically the same thing)

yimir.jpg

typhoon.jpg

kentauros.jpg081513_2324_scarletblad3.jpg?w=593

Whipper-Mech.png

Scarlet_Blade_Sentinel_Mech.png

I might still have the gamefiles for this game somewhere on a harddisk, though I'm not sure, I only played briefly more than a year ago. Though no idea how I could extract the armors or arkana suits if I do. Sadly, the game closed just over a month ago, so obtaining the installers and stuff would be problematic now. But, overall, I do think they're neat designs for those who like sexy sci-fi.

If you do have the original game files, could you send a specific 3d mesh of a set? looking for this.

Thanks

@ToerrBleep: I could send you the mesh, but only the ingame version. The linked picture is either a prototype from the designer, or a rebuild (didn't bother to search this up). The ingame file will be low poly, and may differ from this (it most certainly will, because you can't see that much through this armor, and SB selling point was, that you see through nearly everything^^

@ Freedan: The main problem with your approach is the size. A conversion from SB mechs to fallout is simply way too big, cou could not enter any interior cell, and if you would, the camera would always clip through, and it would look ridicoulus in 3rd person. Keep in minf, that the original PA is only about 2-2,2m high, while the SB mechas exeed sizes from 4 to 5m.

I mean, there are people who would play as a super mutant behemoth and those push 4m. It doesn't seem at all far fetched to create a power armor for just exterior cells, especially if you are throwing high-defense plug-suits beneath them. To me, i'm just thinking about the bones that such a power armor would use. Unless if somehow we used the behemoth bones :^) and applied them to a mechsuit that was just an outfit (instead of a power armor) for a test run.