Would love to see some 'sophisticated' romance option with bestiality. I mean its lore friendly for a lone survivor to develop mutual feelings for his/her trusty furry partners (or any creature, why the hell not!) in the post apocalyptic world where humanity has gone feral.

• 2 months later...

since the topic as been down cause rolback *not a critic* i recreate it .

a topic for share idea for Beastiality *creature , no super mutant and other ugly thing D:* bear , dog , and other insect thing

and keeping track of actual mod in work !

honestly i think the uglier the better! add it all!

• 4 weeks later...

So, I would love for there to be a non-consensual framework for bestiality. With all the player slavery options, I'd love to see a bestiality theater or arena where slaves are forced to have sex with animals in front of an audience - and therefore I'd like to see some bondage/bestiality animations.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly surprised SexLab Creatures hasn't been "ported" to FO4 yet. Nasty Critters had pretty decent set of dog / wolf animations to start with. And a lot of animations could be probably reused / adjusted for FO4 creatures. Wasting such assets would be just sad and I don't think porting it would be as much work as doing everything from scratch and it'd be good kick start.

I'm honestly surprised SexLab Creatures hasn't been "ported" to FO4 yet. Nasty Critters had pretty decent set of dog / wolf animations to start with. And a lot of animations could be probably reused / adjusted for FO4 creatures. Wasting such assets would be just sad and I don't think porting it would be as much work as doing everything from scratch and it'd be good kick start.

If it was that easy, it would have already been done.   :s

It is being worked on, there are threads you can follow, and you will find, there is no easy button for this.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/28/2015 at 4:03 AM, Idanis said:

they put the dog at the red rocket gas station

they have a super mutant looking for human milk

they have a doctor who asks if you had sex with any non human species\

theres a female ghoul who hits on you....like...hard

cait asks piper for a threesome

at least someone in the bethesda team knows what they're doing =D

can I get hooked up with a link to the actual mods y'alls are talkin about? :open_mouth:

3 hours ago, Driftislove said:

can I get hooked up with a link to the actual mods y'alls are talkin about? :open_mouth:

You can do a little searching yourself to find any sex mods you'd like. However, there really isn't any support for bestiality in Fallout 4 so far except for sex with Dogmeat using Four-Play SexEmUp.

• 3 months later...

Wanted to pop into here.

Working (slowly but surely!) on some detailed texture replacements, and tweaks to meshes for the dogs in Fallout 4.

Dogmeat is complete with 3 versions - a detailed sheath, showin-some-lipstick, and erect mesh.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

What if radiation caused mutations to existing creatures like dogs and Super Mutants like adding tentacles to them?  It's even lore friendly..I mean you've got, science, radiation and experiments gone horribly wrong.  Or even zombies sprouting intestine tentacles ala "Re-animator" style.  (If you've ever seen the movie..you'll know what I mean..)  Or just take a look at the radiation man segment in "Grindhouse" (the Tarantino/Rodriguez homage to 70's exploitation movies...lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's mirelurks.  Think Lovecraft's "The Shadow of Innsmouth" where Deep Ones come for your pwecious wimmen....to reproduce.   And if you've ever watched "Dagon"  it's PERFECT for Fallout 4.  Debased humans mixing themselves with subterranean creatures from the deep! 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264508/

You'll never visit a decrepit seaside town ever again!  Oh wait...that covers pretty much the entire Commonwealth coastline...and ESPECIALLY Far Harbor!!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 3:47 AM, Rettas said:

What i would love is rapey animations with every single disgusting creature (monster or animal) of the Commonwealth... VERY rapey animations...

Main point is: NON CONSENSUAL. The most important thing.

This is in the works now that I've got working rigs and have figured out how to use AAF....

I've got working animation sets for radscorpions and mirelurks. I'll put out an animation pack once I have the other arthropods done. Positioning the flying ones is giving me some trouble, and it's generally slow going since I only have a couple hours a week that I can work on it, so no ETA yet. But rest assured, it is coming. 

21 hours ago, Gray User said:

This is in the works now that I've got working rigs and have figured out how to use AAF....

I've got working animation sets for radscorpions and mirelurks. I'll put out an animation pack once I have the other arthropods done. Positioning the flying ones is giving me some trouble, and it's generally slow going since I only have a couple hours a week that I can work on it, so no ETA yet. But rest assured, it is coming. 

Any chance of Aliens being on that list?.  I'm going to assume not, as you only really see one in the base game but it would be awesome if you could,  i have a mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22823/ that adds the chance for them to spawn, as well as some other interesting variations on the wasteland creatures.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:29 PM, Evilhomer said:

Any chance of Aliens being on that list?.  I'm going to assume not, as you only really see one in the base game but it would be awesome if you could,  i have a mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22823/ that adds the chance for them to spawn, as well as some other interesting variations on the wasteland creatures.

Maybe...assuming I can get or make a rig file for them. Right now the plan is to get at least one set of animations for most things in the game that are likely to attack you. I'm working through bugs at the moment (they pretty much all have bits I can use rather than schlonging them, which makes things faster on my end). After that, it'll be the remaining critters (Yao Guai, Mirelurk Kings, Behemoths if I can ever get that rig to work, maybe Aliens), and then the DLC critters at some point in the future.

Something I'll put out there is that it's actually pretty easy to learn how to make animations, it's just time consuming. If there's something in particular you (or anyone else in the community) would like to see, I can maybe give you some pointers on how to make that happen.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, Gray User said:

Positioning the flying ones is giving me some trouble, and it's generally slow going since I only have a couple hours a week that I can work on it, so no ETA yet.

How about they knock you over, poison you so that you fall, or glue you to the spot and then start to do their stuff.

The Stingwing could work like a parasitic wasp (don't know the exact term and couldn't find a better translation - its Schlupfwespe in german). So you'd have to fight the parasitic larvae inside you as an additional effect.