MY Personal UUNP HDT conversion sets [lastupdate/2016.01.25]

Got a problem with the Ero Heart Bunny heels. For some reason when I equip them my feet go invisible but the rest of the set works just fine. I'm using Bodyslide 4.2.1

Yeah, there's a problem with them, they're referencing:

EbonyButterFly\Ebony Butterfly Heels_1.nif

In the SPB_EHBunny.esp, when they should be referencing:

Armor\SpeedBuster\EroHeartBunny\SBP_EroHeartBunnyHeels_1.nif

Anyone who also had downloaded the separate Ebony butterfly armor from earlier in the thread probably would never even notice that the shoes are wrong.   It's only apparent when you don't have it installed. You can go into the .esp in Tes5edit to fix it.

Or you could just download the ebony butterfly armor and use those shoes instead I guess.

I also noticed that some of the shoe textures were 2K, which seemed excessive IMO for such a small piece, especially as only two of the shoe colors were such.

I've attached both my modified .esp with the path correction to the right shoes mentioned in the above post, and the textures reduced to 1K via Ordenador  for anyone who might want to use them.  This should make them have slightly less of a performance burden if you distribute them to npc's via a custom leveled list.

SPB ero heart bunny reduced textures.7z

I also noticed that some of the shoe textures were 2K, which seemed excessive IMO for such a small piece, especially as only two of the shoe colors were such.

I've attached both my modified .esp with the path correction to the right shoes mentioned in the above post, and the textures reduced to 1K via Ordenador  for anyone who might want to use them.  This should make them have slightly less of a performance burden if you distribute them to npc's via a custom leveled list.

Nice! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

for StoneHeart Outfit any idea why when i use the belt it takes over the outfit? in the screenshot both of them are equipped together

Do you use Schlongs of Skyrim?  If so, SOS is hard-coded to use that slot.  You'll have to change the slot the belt uses from 52 to something else.

Here is a tutorial demonstrating how to do it.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

for StoneHeart Outfit any idea why when i use the belt it takes over the outfit? in the screenshot both of them are equipped together

Do you use Schlongs of Skyrim?  If so, SOS is hard-coded to use that slot.  You'll have to change the slot the belt uses from 52 to something else.

Here is a tutorial demonstrating how to do it.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

Thanks ^^

Hey all.  STILL having trouble with these ankle seams on the Charming High Heels conversions.  I posted a topic in technical support over a week ago and got nothing.  Surely these shoes are working for somebody?  Can anyone fill me in?

Maybe something odd going on with these, as I just used add items to get the whole lot and they all look odd, feet parts of them are not on the feet, they look to be sticking out the bottom of the heels, the shoes do not even seem to quip at all, they show equipped in the inventory, but when looking at the character no sign on them.

Though it might be bodyslide problem so rebuilt just the feet using the uunp xpmse feet and still doing the same.

• 2 months later...
Guest Momber

Thank you very much for these great armor conversions!

I really love the Katarina armor, but I can't get used to the clipping :(

https://i.imgur.com/H4JcGwH.jpg

Would you be able to maybe revisit your weightpainting and fix that please? It would be most appreciated. Thanks very much in advance.

I tried to fix it myself but failed...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, thanks for the mod. I looking for the Tera Monokini.

I downloaded it many years ago from original converter at thumblr (forgot his name) but couldn't enjoy it because it only have slider size 0.

I didn't know there was a uunp conversion until now. All links i tried from google leads to here.

So i would appreciate if anyone can share me the uunp file. Thanks in advance :smiley:

Add katarina to the request

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...