Jump to content
darknsky

Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

Hi. When i use this mod, the body underneath the clothes is CBBe instead UNP. You see from 0 weight that body mesh is cbbe although texture is unp. And then on 100 waight, there is a gap between boobs and the outfit as you can see in picture. There is also a gap between legs and outfit. Any ideas why this is happening? im  using UUNP special edition (is UUNP with working vagina) so it should have worked right?

1wei.png

0wei.png

Hello, this is def. the CBBE version..check the bodyslide-folders and look what is exactly inside the LUX URY- (collection folder)...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello, this is def. the CBBE version..check the bodyslide-folders and look what is exactly inside the LUX URY- (collection folder)...

Yeah, for some reason when i changed from CBBE to UNP, then unninnstalling CBBE version, files still remained intact. So I reinstalled again with a clean game and it worked. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

I installed the file in the first post of this thread but the UUNP presets don't show up in BodySlide.

What am I doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello!

 

I have a question about this amazing mod/conversion.

Is it possible on your opinion to use the "luxury feet" body part in my mod (it's published on nexus) since the feet part is not strickly under Daz3D copyright?

 

My mod is Fluffy Khajiit project. For the base mod I use the "vanilla" UUNP feet. My mod is like a "cloth" item, and since its shape is vanilla, it won't work with Luxury Collection shoes.

 

But, I made a version of the High Heels with my fluffy effect. I really am interested in having the "right" to publish a variation of these amazing Luxury feet, to use as a base shape for shoes in this pack or even that I would make... or even naked feet! :smile:

 

Thanks again for your advices!

 

Here's a preview picture of fluffy feet in high heels ^^

 

40456586652_34b2e2e0ac_h.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone have a good link??  Mega says its no longer there...

 

Thanks for ANY help!

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/02/2018 at 9:42 PM, AshnurLegba said:

Hello!

 

I have a question about this amazing mod/conversion.

Is it possible on your opinion to use the "luxury feet" body part in my mod (it's published on nexus) since the feet part is not strickly under Daz3D copyright?

 

My mod is Fluffy Khajiit project. For the base mod I use the "vanilla" UUNP feet. My mod is like a "cloth" item, and since its shape is vanilla, it won't work with Luxury Collection shoes.

 

But, I made a version of the High Heels with my fluffy effect. I really am interested in having the "right" to publish a variation of these amazing Luxury feet, to use as a base shape for shoes in this pack or even that I would make... or even naked feet! :smile:

 

Thanks again for your advices!

 

Here's a preview picture of fluffy feet in high heels ^^

 

40456586652_34b2e2e0ac_h.jpg

 

Really? No answer at all? :confused:

 

I though it might interest you but it seems no....

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, prried said:

This is the UNP version?   Thank you!!!

 

But no body presets are showing

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Gyra-ting said:

But no body presets are showing

No idea what the problem is as that is the one I uploaded from my hd, which is the one I use to install from, install the main file then the nio override patch, and they should show in bodyslide.

 

Run bodyslide, make sure that the group filter is empty, then in the body/outfit section choose either unified unp, unified unp hdt or unified unp special, you should then be able to choose a pre-set, the you can set the group filter to Luxury Collection HDT, then build.

 

5 hours ago, prried said:

This is the UNP version?   Thank you!!!

 

It is the uunp bodyslide version, from what I remember there are no pre-build body meshes for it only the ground and inventory view stuff, it needs to have the armours built in bodyslide, though to be honest it has been ages since I last re-installed and had to build the meshes.

Share this post


Link to post

anyone have a new Download link pls?

 

thx for the new link

i cant start this download with Mozilla but IE works

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2018 at 1:38 AM, Varithina said:

No idea what the problem is as that is the one I uploaded from my hd, which is the one I use to install from, install the main file then the nio override patch, and they should show in bodyslide.

 

Run bodyslide, make sure that the group filter is empty, then in the body/outfit section choose either unified unp, unified unp hdt or unified unp special, you should then be able to choose a pre-set, the you can set the group filter to Luxury Collection HDT, then build.

 

It is the uunp bodyslide version, from what I remember there are no pre-build body meshes for it only the ground and inventory view stuff, it needs to have the armours built in bodyslide, though to be honest it has been ages since I last re-installed and had to build the meshes.

On my first download of the link you posted, it seemed to be CBBE Bodyslide version. I'm going to try redownloading, however I do not have any CBBE stuff in my current MO install so I'm not expecting it to be UUNP once I redownload. Thanks anyway for the link; I can convert it to UUNP myself if I get desperate. However I figured I'd let you know you're linking the CBBE version instead. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2018 at 7:31 AM, huntressaela said:

On my first download of the link you posted, it seemed to be CBBE Bodyslide version. I'm going to try redownloading, however I do not have any CBBE stuff in my current MO install so I'm not expecting it to be UUNP once I redownload. Thanks anyway for the link; I can convert it to UUNP myself if I get desperate. However I figured I'd let you know you're linking the CBBE version instead. :-)

So from my mega link the LuxuryCollection.7z is the cbbe version?  Odd, as that was from my uunp archive, oh well, now I am wondering where the hell my uunp version is being stored as that is the version that I have installed in mo, and for me it is the uunp version.

 

Well renamed it to LuxuryCollection CBBE.7z, should at least sort out the confusion if anybody downloads from my link now.

 

9 hours ago, invisible said:

I got the UUNP HDT version still, I'll try and upload it once it's done packing.

 

https://mega.nz/#!usBgjJRC!oo3Yir5ewtLWOI9oyK0PQXC47FIcZ8DJ51T3S1uK-IY

 

Thanks for the link I stole it and added it to my mega account, so it should also show if anybody uses my mega link for the download as well.

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, invisible said:

I got the UUNP HDT version still, I'll try and upload it once it's done packing.

 

https://mega.nz/#!usBgjJRC!oo3Yir5ewtLWOI9oyK0PQXC47FIcZ8DJ51T3S1uK-IY

Thank you for that!

10 hours ago, Varithina said:

So from my mega link the LuxuryCollection.7z is the cbbe version?  Odd, as that was from my uunp archive, oh well, now I am wondering where the hell my uunp version is being stored as that is the version that I have installed in mo, and for me it is the uunp version.

 

Well renamed it to LuxuryCollection CBBE.7z, should at least sort out the confusion if anybody downloads from my link now.

 

 

Thanks for the link I stole it and added it to my mega account, so it should also show if anybody uses my mega link for the download as well.

D: not sure where that mix up happened but I tried it twice and it had hip seams and CBBE sliders in BS both times. But seems it's all fixed now, thanks for hosting it!

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, huntressaela said:

Thank you for that!

D: not sure where that mix up happened but I tried it twice and it had hip seams and CBBE sliders in BS both times. But seems it's all fixed now, thanks for hosting it!

No problem, though I should really sit down and go through my archive for both cbbe and uunp stuff and sort them all out, I know I have multiple copies of the same mod in different locations, but each time I look at things I shudder at the amount of time it would take and go do something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

does this work for Special Edition? I cant figure out how to use bodyslide for unp on SE

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

now I cant even install it via nmm anymore, i just get an error halfway through. I tried removing all the mods files manually from my data folder and then redownloading it and it still wont install.

 

this issue started when nmm froze while trying to install the mod

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jeremieg said:

now I cant even install it via nmm anymore, i just get an error halfway through. I tried removing all the mods files manually from my data folder and then redownloading it and it still wont install.

 

this issue started when nmm froze while trying to install the mod

That's because NMM can't handle it. Use MO.

Share this post


Link to post

подобное больше подошло бы в симс. честно в подобном одеянии ваша гг выглядела бы как свалившаяся с луны. какие нафик колготки и шпильки в скайриме, вы че с дуба рухнули? в игре сочно бы смотрелась какая либо дикарская одежда, обрывки шкур животных сексуально "почти" закрывающих места х. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 20/3/2018 at 12:11 PM, Varithina said:

No problem, though I should really sit down and go through my archive for both cbbe and uunp stuff and sort them all out, I know I have multiple copies of the same mod in different locations, but each time I look at things I shudder at the amount of time it would take and go do something else.

Do I need to apply the hotfix from your download link ?

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, lopwss said:

Do I need to apply the hotfix from your download link ?

Yes, pretty sure you do, it fixes the nio highheels stuff amongst other things, or at least I think it does its the fix posted by the original poster of the mod, well its the second fix, as it replaces the first fix.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×