Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

Ā 

I don't appear to have the "Not ask me this again" option, nor a Google-drive link mentioned earlier in the thread to bypass this force-download tactic.Ā  Am I just blind?Ā  What am I missing?

attachicon.gifPage1.jpgattachicon.gifPage2.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Try unticking the download with mega desktop app, the big green download button should then download through the browser, though not too sure as I do not use edge/ie.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't appear to have the "Not ask me this again" option, nor a Google-drive link mentioned earlier in the thread to bypass this force-download tactic.Ā  Am I just blind?Ā  What am I missing?

Ā 

Ā 

Try unticking the download with mega desktop app, the big green download button should then download through the browser, though not too sure as I do not use edge/ie.

Ā 

I had already tried that; it leads to the same page as if you hit the download button.Ā  It won't even let me uncheck the box and yields, "Unfortunately, Edge has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA desktop app to download large files" which sounds like another force-download tactic.

Ā 

[Edit]: Similar (though not identical) behavior via Mac OSX.Ā  I can at least uncheck the box, but still receive a download size error.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I had already tried that; it leads to the same page as if you hit the download button.Ā  It won't even let me uncheck the box and yields, "Unfortunately, Edge has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA desktop app to download large files" which sounds like another force-download tactic.

Ā 

[Edit]: Similar (though not identical) behavior via Mac OSX.Ā  I can at least uncheck the box, but still receive a download size error.

Ā 

I HAVE seen that bullshit message from Mega but when I tried downloading it just a few minutes ago it didn't default to having it's shitware download checked and started the download for me without any difficulty. I'm using Firefox instead of Edge or that spyware known as Chrome though.

Ā 

Mega used to be the best download site ever but these days they are just another run of the mill company and their trend seems to be to get worse on a regular basis.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I HAVE seen that bullshit message from Mega but when I tried downloading it just a few minutes ago it didn't default to having it's shitware download checked and started the download for me without any difficulty. I'm using Firefox instead of Edge or that spyware known as Chrome though.

Ā 

Mega used to be the best download site ever but these days they are just another run of the mill company and their trend seems to be to get worse on a regular basis.

Ā 

I'm not a browser junkie; as long as it gets the job done I really don't care much so maybe I'll give Firefox a try. Ā I usually browse via OS X anyway, and just play/mod on the Windows 10 machine. Ā Thanks!

Ā 

[Edit]:Ā  Score!Ā  Firefox worked and it's downloading now.Ā  Thanks again, I wouldn't have thought that was a browser specific thing.

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeppers ! with firefox, I downloaded it no problems.Ā 

Ā 

It is a wonderful collection, I for some reason when i reload a save where i have Items from the pack on, the textures will be messed up, until I take them off, and put them on again.

Ā 

Ā Ā  But it is a wonderful collection, I do :heart:Ā  IT !

Ā 

Ā  But I won't use any Browser but Firefox, unless for some stupid reason, some web download forces me to use IE... Yuck-O !

• 3 weeks later...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeppers ! with firefox, I downloaded it no problems.Ā 

Ā 

It is a wonderful collection, I for some reason when i reload a save where i have Items from the pack on, the textures will be messed up, until I take them off, and put them on again.

Ā 

Ā Ā  But it is a wonderful collection, I do :heart:Ā  IT !

Ā 

Ā  But I won't use any Browser but Firefox, unless for some stupid reason, some web download forces me to use IE... Yuck-O !

Ā 

Never used Nioveride heels before been a while since I modded, I used to use HDT heels but this Ni seems much better, my questionis do you need to do anything for it to work with this mod or just download and install nioveride heels on nexus? Thanks for any help!

Ā 

Never used Nioveride heels before been a while since I modded, I used to use HDT heels but this Ni seems much better, my questionis do you need to do anything for it to work with this mod or just download and install nioveride heels on nexus? Thanks for any help!

Ā 

Ā 

You should be good to just download and install it from nexus, if it asks to overwrite then do so, if you are using mo then make sure to place it so nothing is overwriting it, but it is overwriting anything else.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You should be good to just download and install it from nexus, if it asks to overwrite then do so, if you are using mo then make sure to place it so nothing is overwriting it, but it is overwriting anything else.

Ā 

I use Mod Organizer so I need to make sure this esp is always at the bottom? on Both sides?

Ā 

I use Mod Organizer so I need to make sure this esp is always at the bottom? on Both sides?

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm, not too sure, if you mean this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/ then I have it just above xpmse in both my left and right pane.Ā 

Ā 

If you are on about this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481 then it does not have an esp as it is a skse thingy, in my case that lives close to the top of my left pane with underneath skse itself and mixed with other skse stuff.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm, not too sure, if you mean this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/ then I have it just above xpmse in both my left and right pane.Ā 

Ā 

If you are on about this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481 then it does not have an esp as it is a skse thingy, in my case that lives close to the top of my left pane with underneath skse itself and mixed with other skse stuf

Yeah sorry I was talking about the first one Ni heels thing, in the past when I was still using HDT heels system Ni heels was just starting to be used, but you had to edit the nifs ect yourself, so I was just making sure you didn't have too (unless you are converting a hdt heals mod yourself). So if a mod said "uses ni heels" I just wanted to make sure all I do was install via nexus then making sure I kept the prio thing you said in the right order.

Ā 

Starting a new game and this along with bodyslide, xpmse ect and enb mods are first, then more script heavy ones later, does it matter if down the line I install another mod that uses ni heels but it's further down the list?

Ā 

Yeah sorry I was talking about the first one Ni heels thing, in the past when I was still using HDT heels system Ni heels was just starting to be used, but you had to edit the nifs ect yourself, so I was just making sure you didn't have too (unless you are converting a hdt heals mod yourself). So if a mod said "uses ni heels" I just wanted to make sure all I do was install via nexus then making sure I kept the prio thing you said in the right order.

Ā 

Starting a new game and this along with bodyslide, xpmse ect and enb mods are first, then more script heavy ones later, does it matter if down the line I install another mod that uses ni heels but it's further down the list?

Ā 

Ā 

It should not, you would just need to make sure that nio if it is supplied by the other mod does not overwrite the main nio mod, either put that above it or just drag the nio mod to below it, or delete the conflicting files from the new mod so that nio is the winner so to speak.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It should not, you would just need to make sure that nio if it is supplied by the other mod does not overwrite the main nio mod, either put that above it or just drag the nio mod to below it, or delete the conflicting files from the new mod so that nio is the winner so to speak.

Ā 

You've been a great help thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, darkmatter86 said:

Whenever I equip a body piece and then equip a skirt, the skirt will always disappear. If I unequip the body piece, the skirt will appear. Need help

I am guessing you are running devious devices somewhere in your load order, in which case look into the mcm for devious devices and look at the device hider/hinder I can never remember which it is, set them all to none and it should sort things out, though it may well look a bit odd when using items from devious devices.

19 hours ago, Varithina said:

I am guessing you are running devious devices somewhere in your load order, in which case look into the mcm for devious devices and look at the device hider/hinder I can never remember which it is, set them all to none and it should sort things out, though it may well look a bit odd when using items from devious devices.

It works like a charm. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016/3/3 at 9:11 PM, 777sage said:

Sorry for taking so long to get this up, Now this isnt perfect, I havent had the time to check to see if they are ALL perfectly matched. there may be one or two more incorrect texture previews but it in general should be VERY good. You can now see all outfits and accessories with their color/texture variants. I have uploaded it to drop box, so here is the link

Ā 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5zuag87l4p80mt/Luxury%20Collection.esp?dl=0

Ā 

You will notice it is slightly bigger than the esp before, just drop it in there. Keep in mind that this ONLY works for UUNP edition, CBBE patch is found on the cbbe version that a good friend of mine uploaded,Ā  So lets recap on what this does:

Ā 

It simply allows male players to see the outfits int he preview pane and all respective variants should appear as well. This way male players can actively see and select outfits for their female followers/companions without having to go through trial and error. If there are any errors or issues, let me know and I will try to look into it, if you'd like me to make corrections just leave details of the mistake clearly and I can fix them.. or you can fix them yourself. it is CK after all.

Ā 

Note: This does not affect female player's ability to view the previews, all it does is add the necessary GND paths for each outfit to the world object view for male players to see in their inventory.

Ā 

If you would like me to make it MO compatible I can do that too I believe, just ask. Although All you are doing is overwriting the original esp.

thank you soooooooo muchļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

I installed this and used lootification. Then I realized that the collectionĀ doesn't come with a MALE generic counterpart so that when males wear it, they will show up,Ā so we have some people with invisible bodies walking around.

Ā 

It's the only clothes/armor mod I'm using that doesn't have it. I see bikini mods meant only for females, but if a male NPC gets it and wears it he will look like he's wearing, random Priest Robes or something.

Ā 

I tried to solve it by creating a "Male World Model" and used Xedit to try and do it,Ā butĀ I can't seem to be able to change the textures path for the pieces, would need to change each, one by one.

I don't know nearly enough about modding Skyrim to know how to make this work so...

Ā 

If anyone knows how to make at least the chest pieces appear on males as I dunno, random common clothes or robes, can you please do it or show how to do it on CK or tes5edit?

Ā 

On 11/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, rlgrlg said:

Hi. I'm very sorry if i'm missing something obvious, but i can't find the google drive link, and can't donwload from MEGA. Any help?

I double the request. I can't download from mega, because its too big, and i cant find the google drive link

Hi,

I added some stuff that is custom - if IĀ“m done IĀ“ll show up some stuff again!

(new teddy as LUX Hypnotic Teddy with all different textures) or has been the only part(s) of CBBE: jeans blue and grey

If it is interesting you, I can offer an "add on pack" for thisĀ  UUNP HDT version in future.

Ā 

-jeans (blue and grey) is now again insideĀ 

-alternative restaurated texture (without scatches) of the carlotta "leopardy catsuit"

-three new dresses and one teddy in 8 different textures inside of the "hypnptic-series"

-3 Latex textures added: black, red and violet

Ā 

p.s. can somebody tell me the slot-number for that jeans-trouser, that is used in CBBE version?(solved)=....itĀ“s number 52!

TESV 2018-01-03 22-58-31-21.jpg

TESV 2018-01-03 22-59-21-35.jpg

TESV 2018-01-03 22-59-47-13.jpg

TESV 2018-01-03 22-59-55-54.jpg

TESV 2018-01-03 23-00-01-00.jpg

TESV 2018-01-04 13-45-22-61.jpg

TESV 2018-01-04 13-48-11-19.jpg

TESV 2018-01-04 14-32-26-94.jpg

TESV 2018-01-07 22-20-05-91.jpg

TESV 2018-01-07 22-20-58-07.jpg

TESV 2018-01-07 22-21-18-02.jpg

TESV 2018-01-07 22-22-01-80.jpg

TESV 2018-01-08 15-41-33-97.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

BlackLaatexStuff02.JPG

RedLatexStuff01.JPG

BlackLatexStuff04.JPG

violetLatexStuff.JPG

This is a modified .esp that fixesĀ allĀ outfits to include every default playable race (including elders, afflicted and mannequins). It actually took me less than five minutes to do it thanks toĀ Automation Tools, which was a bit of a bitch to get to work but made the issue a breeze.

Ā 

I have the bad habit of tinkering with the mods I install to change item's names or lines of dialogue that I don't like and then forget about them. I don't think I touched this one before so I didn't pick a clean copy to make the fixes, but if there's something wrong,Ā feel free to change and reupload (or complain and I'll fix it, lol).

Ā 

Luxury Collection.esp

Hi. When i use this mod, the body underneath the clothes is CBBe instead UNP. You see from 0 weight that body mesh is cbbe although texture is unp. And then on 100 waight, there is a gap between boobs and the outfit as you can see in picture. There is also a gap between legs and outfit. Any ideas why this is happening? imĀ  using UUNP special edition (is UUNP with working vagina) so it should have worked right?

1wei.png

0wei.png