Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

I am not too sure how to just remove the bums moving without changing the breast movement.

The directions I gave you would remove both bum and breast movements.

Ah ok, if i need to remove both to make it work i will give up with this mod for now. Thank you for the support anyway :D

Is possible. 

Quickest way

*  you'd have to want to play with Outfit Studio.

*  remove the left and right bum bone-weights for both body and outfit.

I will give it a try then, but im so bad using the editing tools xD

Is possible. 

Quickest way

You would of course have to do this for each armour which has the affect added, which pretty much means all the torso armour I would guess.

It might be easier to follow one of the bodyslide guides and make the problem armour you have hdt so that their bums bounce.

Is possible. 

Quickest way

Maybe start with your favorite outfit where you don't want bum weights.

Go to Bones tab and find NPC L Butt and NPC R butt.

Select each and delete them.

Save this project as a new one.

You now have 1/2 HDT body.

Find this new project name under unassigned groups (in newest BSL/OS release) and make just this outfit choosing your preset the way you have been doing.

Once you get the process down, it takes <2 minutes per outfit.

With the size of this collection, like Varithina points out, it may take a while to get all those done that you want.

Put them all in a new group and batch build them all in BSL.

See if you like it.

• 2 weeks later...

So here is the deal with the chrashes and how I fixed mine.

The reason most people chrashes scrolling in inventory howering over the luxery colletion is a simple matter of memory. They are very high texture and if you haven't done anything too increase the amount off memory your skyrim can handle, well sad too say you will chrash.

That was a simple thing to find out :P. now comes the hard hard part and this is only my version, and how I fixed it on my skyrim/setup/rig. Try out, but be noted all is needed or it wont work.

First you need too install Enb here is the link:   

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

Now you download the 308 version by manual clicking on the 308 version and NOT the other downloads :P

Install it and follow the instruction, why you need it well I use it too hard cap my fps too 50 making the game so much more stable.

Now too fix chrashing and chrash fixes does that, here is the link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?.

At last I use a complet cheat modul, but it's up too you what you do with it, I mainly use it for making a safer saving.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/?

Install this with the req and you have a tool too making clean saves

Well that was it. 3 things that made my game complet stable, have been testing for around 120 hours with different char + custom and only had 2 chrashes which where my own fault trying too mess with skyrim to see how far I can go memory wise.

And off course thers alwyas a last note : Always remember too clean your skyrim with TES5Edit before installing any mod if you don't the above won't work :P

......................................................................................................................................................

Great Tip........Thank you so much..... After, haven't any Crashes and now all  works perfect :P

Sorry for taking so long to get this up, Now this isnt perfect, I havent had the time to check to see if they are ALL perfectly matched. there may be one or two more incorrect texture previews but it in general should be VERY good. You can now see all outfits and accessories with their color/texture variants. I have uploaded it to drop box, so here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5zuag87l4p80mt/Luxury%20Collection.esp?dl=0

You will notice it is slightly bigger than the esp before, just drop it in there. Keep in mind that this ONLY works for UUNP edition, CBBE patch is found on the cbbe version that a good friend of mine uploaded,  So lets recap on what this does:

It simply allows male players to see the outfits int he preview pane and all respective variants should appear as well. This way male players can actively see and select outfits for their female followers/companions without having to go through trial and error. If there are any errors or issues, let me know and I will try to look into it, if you'd like me to make corrections just leave details of the mistake clearly and I can fix them.. or you can fix them yourself. it is CK after all.

Note: This does not affect female player's ability to view the previews, all it does is add the necessary GND paths for each outfit to the world object view for male players to see in their inventory.

If you would like me to make it MO compatible I can do that too I believe, just ask. Although All you are doing is overwriting the original esp.

Your esp is actually the only way I could get the previews. Thank you very much for sharing and all the hard work!

• 3 weeks later...

You know, i really love this mod, but what i hate doing each time i reinstall Skyrim or wipe my HDD is to sit there and change all the stuff from light armor to clothing in CK, freaking takes 2 hours of changing values and drop down menus, nothing else, and oh boy, best part is when CK crashes....

You know, i really love this mod, but what i hate doing each time i reinstall Skyrim or wipe my HDD is to sit there and change all the stuff from light armor to clothing in CK, freaking takes 2 hours of changing values and drop down menus, nothing else, and oh boy, best part is when CK crashes....

Hehe, way down on my priority list at present is to add all the bits as clothing, also re-balance the armour values or key words, most likely the keywords as some are flagged leather but are a bit closer to elven than leather in relation to vanilla armour, probably makes no difference to most people, but those who use perkma/requiem/skyre, lootifacation probably will notice, its not a major difference but its there.

Maybe buy a dirt cheap usb pen drive and back up the zip files for the mods you use the most and do not get updated too often?

Hehe, way down on my priority list at present is to add all the bits as clothing, also re-balance the armour values or key words, most likely the keywords as some are flagged leather but are a bit closer to elven than leather in relation to vanilla armour, probably makes no difference to most people, but those who use perkma/requiem/skyre, lootifacation probably will notice, its not a major difference but its there.

Maybe buy a dirt cheap usb pen drive and back up the zip files for the mods you use the most and do not get updated too often?

I literally dit that xD i upgraded my PC not long ago and brought a 32GB USB stick just for mods i want to keep and not redo xD

I literally dit that xD i upgraded my PC not long ago and brought a 32GB USB stick just for mods i want to keep and not redo xD

I kinda cheat in that I run multiple hard drives in my gaming rig, currently its 1 250gb solid state as boot and drivers install, and 4 6tb as general stuff, with steam on one of those by itself, and a mod download/update/storage area on another one of them, so even if I wipe my game the original mods are still there, and when I change or update them, I will re-zip those mods and add them to the storage drives folder for that game.

That does not take into account of course my older pc with 8 2tb drives sat in it, though it really needs replacing as some of those drives are 5-6 years old and I think are getting ready to quit.

Is there any mods it isn't compatible with?  I downloaded and now my game crashes before the start menu.

Is there any mods it isn't compatible with?  I downloaded and now my game crashes before the start menu.

A crash at start menu tends to imply you are missing something that the mod requires, if this mod is the only one you installed recently then try checking for the requirements for it and making sure that they are installed properly.

• 1 month later...

for some reason i have this mod downloaded yet it doesn't show up in game. not throw additemmenu nor thru console command search. I built everything in bodyslide yet nothing shows up in game.

I went into my files manually and searched for the files and they are all there, but it just refuses to show up in game. anyone know any solution to this?

for some reason i have this mod downloaded yet it doesn't show up in game. not throw additemmenu nor thru console command search. I built everything in bodyslide yet nothing shows up in game.

I went into my files manually and searched for the files and they are all there, but it just refuses to show up in game. anyone know any solution to this?

First thing to check is the luxury collection.esp active in your load list, because it not showing in additem or console tends to imply it is not.

• 2 months later...

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description

this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features

this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements

UUNP Body

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 

HDT Physics Extension

NIOverride HighHeels

Heels Sound  

Acquirement

Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits

Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.

Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

attachicon.gifLUX5.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

attachicon.gifLUX1.jpgattachicon.gifLUX2.jpgattachicon.gifLUX3.jpgattachicon.gifLUX4.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

How do you get the in game images like that?

• 3 weeks later...

So sad. Mega will not allow me to download this without first installing their proprietary download "helper," which generally is a euphemism for "malware distribution."

Is there any chance you could upload this to somewhere that doesn't require a malware installation, or split it into two packages to get around Mega's 1GB browser-download limit?

Thanks!

I clicked the option to "Not ask me this again". Then exited the download screen.

Clicked the download link again and that time it let me download without the bullshit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heel Sound is listed as a hard requirement...as in CTD or that I can live without it if I don't care to have any heel sounds?

Somewhat late reply to this, but heels sound as a hard requirement means chances are the game will not run if it is missing, if it was a soft requirement then you would be likely good to go without it or at least the game would run just without the sounds for the heels.

So sad. Mega will not allow me to download this without first installing their proprietary download "helper," which generally is a euphemism for "malware distribution."

Is there any chance you could upload this to somewhere that doesn't require a malware installation, or split it into two packages to get around Mega's 1GB browser-download limit?

Thanks!

I clicked the option to "Not ask me this again". Then exited the download screen.

Clicked the download link again and that time it let me download without the bullshit.

I don't appear to have the "Not ask me this again" option, nor a Google-drive link mentioned earlier in the thread to bypass this force-download tactic.  Am I just blind?  What am I missing?

post-997929-0-85736000-1506378968_thumb.jpgpost-997929-0-86043500-1506378987_thumb.jpg