Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

It was one of the Donna Corsets but I haven't experienced this type of crash in awhile now. It happened mostly in Falkreath so I think it's tied to that region. I'm getting more crashes in general there than anywhere else in the game.

Checked last night.

Some Donna Corsets have extra names.  Those showed up fine in game.

The basic Donna names were invisble.

Checked esp.  Issue was ArmorAA is only setup for Default and Nord, and no other races.  Modified esp, and asset is visible now.

Went to Falkwreath area quick using LAL and all Donna corsets loaded fine into my inventory. 

Went outside of Manor and went through every Donna corset and each loaded.

Hope that helps a bit in finding your issue.

Also checked, there are other assets in this big collection that are default and Nord race only.

It was one of the Donna Corsets but I haven't experienced this type of crash in awhile now. It happened mostly in Falkreath so I think it's tied to that region. I'm getting more crashes in general there than anywhere else in the game.

Checked last night.

Checked esp.  Issue was ArmorAA is only setup for Default and Nord, and no other races.  Modified esp, and asset is visible now.

Went to Falkwreath area quick using LAL and all Donna corsets loaded fine into my inventory. 

Also checked, there are other assets in this big collection that are default and Nord race only.

I play a breton and I've already added breton to the the armor models, so I can equip them just fine. I only get the CTD outdoors and I think it's because Falkreath is a demanding region(even more so with my mods) memorywise and the same applies to the models in this mod so I probably run out of memory sometimes when it tries to load the model in my inventory. That's the only way I can explain it. Anyway, I'm done with Falkreath for now so hopefully I don't have to worry about that kind of crash. Thanks anyway for testing it out.

• 4 weeks later...

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description

this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features

this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements

UUNP Body

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 

HDT Physics Extension

NIOverride HighHeels

Heels Sound  

Acquirement

Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits

Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.

Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

attachicon.gifLUX5.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

attachicon.gifLUX1.jpgattachicon.gifLUX2.jpgattachicon.gifLUX3.jpgattachicon.gifLUX4.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

GENIUS! Thank you very much!

BTW... What are your body mods... She looks AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to finishing working on this, esp replacer, each item is now craftable, requiring appropriate perks (glass smithing for all armours marked as glass, in other words about 80% of them I think) and materials, and temperable, also requiring appropriate materials.

Edited prices making them closer to glass, rather than double the price of glass or leather according to their keywords. 

Skirts and stockings now have male meshes added, curias and boots, there are also keywords for enchanting on all items, well I think I got them all, let me know if I missed any.

Installation, simply overwrite the existing esp and you are good to go.

Most of this I did for myself, mainly as I use lootification on my game and getting this stuff is not common, but quite nice.  It should also make them less overpowered when using them with things like perkma/requiem and such.

Anyway esp is here ; Luxury Collection.7z

• 1 month later...

Anyone else experiencing random crashes in inventory when mousing over the items from this mod? I have checked the meshes with NIFHealer and it didn't find any errors so I don't know what's wrong.

Have the same Crash, many times!!!!

(With the  CBBE Version, havn`t these crashes, opening the Inventory).

In my opinion would be nice to split the Mod in different Parts,

to have 6 or 8 GB to have some Outfits is strong.

(There are only some Outfits, which I realy like) .

Why this  Heels Sounds as a requirement?

Great Mod, nice Stockings, High Heels with out HDT HH is great, nice Outfits

Thanks

Anyone else experiencing random crashes in inventory when mousing over the items from this mod? I have checked the meshes with NIFHealer and it didn't find any errors so I don't know what's wrong.

Thanks

Just a guess but if you know your way with mods, you can probably disable the HH sound by deleting the sound script from the heels in TES5Edit. No idea if that will stop the crashing though. I don't think it has to do with the size of the mod so splitting it won't help either. It's probably because the textures/meshes are so detailed that it can crash. I have only 3-4 items in my inventory and it still crashes, so I try to avoid mousing over them unless I want to equip/unequip them.

Thanks

Most of the outfits at one point or another were available as separate mods, though it might well be a pain to find the ones you want now.  And that's assuming the naming in the mod matched the original mods naming.

Roughly 1.5gb of the mod is the bodyslide files.

Some of the heels actually sound like heels when walking on stone, a click rather than the clank of armour.

It might be worth trying my esp I posted a earlier on this page and see if that sorts the inventory crash out, it might or it might not,  though I do not get it one my current or previous machine.

Checked last night.

finally its almost been 12 months! but i now know why some items dont show up lol

this mod is more like training on how to use tes5edit because ive used it so many times but at least i learnt some new stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

So here is the deal with the chrashes and how I fixed mine.

The reason most people chrashes scrolling in inventory howering over the luxery colletion is a simple matter of memory. They are very high texture and if you haven't done anything too increase the amount off memory your skyrim can handle, well sad too say you will chrash.

That was a simple thing to find out :P. now comes the hard hard part and this is only my version, and how I fixed it on my skyrim/setup/rig. Try out, but be noted all is needed or it wont work.

First you need too install Enb here is the link:   

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

Now you download the 308 version by manual clicking on the 308 version and NOT the other downloads :P

Install it and follow the instruction, why you need it well I use it too hard cap my fps too 50 making the game so much more stable.

Now too fix chrashing and chrash fixes does that, here is the link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?.

At last I use a complet cheat modul, but it's up too you what you do with it, I mainly use it for making a safer saving.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/?

Install this with the req and you have a tool too making clean saves

Well that was it. 3 things that made my game complet stable, have been testing for around 120 hours with different char + custom and only had 2 chrashes which where my own fault trying too mess with skyrim to see how far I can go memory wise.

And off course thers alwyas a last note : Always remember too clean your skyrim with TES5Edit before installing any mod if you don't the above won't work :P

Finally got around to finishing working on this, esp replacer, each item is now craftable, requiring appropriate perks (glass smithing for all armours marked as glass, in other words about 80% of them I think) and materials, and temperable, also requiring appropriate materials.

Edited prices making them closer to glass, rather than double the price of glass or leather according to their keywords. 

Skirts and stockings now have male meshes added, curias and boots, there are also keywords for enchanting on all items, well I think I got them all, let me know if I missed any.

Installation, simply overwrite the existing esp and you are good to go.

Most of this I did for myself, mainly as I use lootification on my game and getting this stuff is not common, but quite nice.  It should also make them less overpowered when using them with things like perkma/requiem and such.

Anyway esp is here ; attachicon.gifLuxury Collection.7z

Thanks too Varithina we now actually have a working Luxery Collection with crafting well done.

Now as some have found out and state in a former post there are some of the items that don't show on your body, if you are not playing Nord.

Here what I found out in TES5Edit and how I fixed it with low skill in TES5Edit ;P

There are 41 pieces that don't have the correct added Modl - Race mainly Tinylace gloves

How too fix it is actually pretty easy but takes time.

Open TES5Edit select noone then tick off Luxery Collection, and wait for the program to finish.

Next is too click on the little + at Armor Addon. Now just take the top armor should be AAAMCskirt2 left click on it and the corrsponding data will turn up on right side. Here you see if you scroll down on the right side, all the Additional Races at the corrsponding armor would be visual on. First step on modding this is just right click on the first race and choose edit. Next is CTRl C (for copying the text) and click cancel.

Next is too go to the first armor with missing race should be TinyLaceGloves1_11, again click on it at left side then scroll down too the races on right side and right beside addittionel races text there are a blank field right above Nordrace, Click on the blank field and choose add. Now you added a Null reference right click on it and paste the copyed text in by CTRL V.

Now you added the visual effect for the corresponding race on that armor and all you have too do is rinse and repeat on all 41 armor if you want it too show on all races, don't forget your only doing one race at time so there will be 41 armor with 30 different races :P takes time.

This work also if you need the armor on a custom race, but that would take a shit load of time too fix.

If anyone know how too batch fix this isue pls do leave a comment on how too do it.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks too Varithina we now actually have a working Luxery Collection with crafting well done.

Now as some have found out and state in a former post there are some of the items that don't show on your body, if you are not playing Nord.

Here what I found out in TES5Edit and how I fixed it with low skill in TES5Edit ;P

There are 41 pieces that don't have the correct added Modl - Race mainly Tinylace gloves

Open TES5Edit select noone then tick off Luxery Collection, and wait for the program to finish.

Next is too click on the little + at Armor Addon. Now just take the top armor should be AAAMCskirt2 left click on it and the corrsponding data will turn up on right side. Here you see if you scroll down on the right side, all the Additional Races at the corrsponding armor would be visual on. First step on modding this is just right click on the first race and choose edit. Next is CTRl C (for copying the text) and click cancel.

Next is too go to the first armor with missing race should be TinyLaceGloves1_11, again click on it at left side then scroll down too the races on right side and right beside addittionel races text there are a blank field right above Nordrace, Click on the blank field and choose add. Now you added a Null reference right click on it and paste the copyed text in by CTRL V.

Now you added the visual effect for the corresponding race on that armor and all you have too do is rinse and repeat on all 41 armor if you want it too show on all races, don't forget your only doing one race at time so there will be 41 armor with 30 different races :P takes time.

This work also if you need the armor on a custom race, but that would take a shit load of time too fix.

If anyone know how too batch fix this isue pls do leave a comment on how too do it.

Blinks, Blinks again, you mean I did not fix that in my esp?, thought I had done so.

You can also just set the race to default race and that should sort it out as well.

Blinks, Blinks again, you mean I did not fix that in my esp?, thought I had done so.

You can also just set the race to default race and that should sort it out as well.

Well you did fix around 95% and that would be the most off the armor set. Kudo from here.

But since we are on blinking status, could you explain how too get temper on stockings and some others parts.

Not found all but since I did use the gloves and stocking it was easy too find out something was missing.  :P 

Well you did fix around 95% and that would be the most off the armor set. Kudo from here.

But since we are on blinking status, could you explain how too get temper on stockings and some others parts.

Not found all but since I did use the gloves and stocking it was easy too find out something was missing.   :P

Let me know which ones specifically do not have temper and I will have a look, I thought I had all the items but considering how many there are, I more than likely have missed some, having the ck randomly crash on me does not help either when working on large projects.

Is there a version of this mod UNPB or just UNP without HDT?

There are only cbbe hdt and uunp hdt ad far I know

Oh I see :( , thanks for the answer anyway.

It depends on which bit of the hdt you do not want, if its the heels then no, unless somebody has the interest to convert it to nio, if its the bouncing boobies then that is doable, when you build them in bodyslide.

Not found all but since I did use the gloves and stocking it was easy too find out something was missing.   :P

Let me know which ones specifically do not have temper and I will have a look, I thought I had all the items but considering how many there are, I more than likely have missed some, having the ck randomly crash on me does not help either when working on large projects.

Ok I will take a closer look this weekend and pm you if it's fine by you.

Is there a version of this mod UNPB or just UNP without HDT?

There are only cbbe hdt and uunp hdt ad far I know

Oh I see :( , thanks for the answer anyway.

It depends on which bit of the hdt you do not want, if its the heels then no, unless somebody has the interest to convert it to nio, if its the bouncing boobies then that is doable, when you build them in bodyslide.

Its the lower part of the body which i dislike, the butt will be clipping if i try to mix a shirt of this mod with something else non HDT.

Its the lower part of the body which i dislike, the butt will be clipping if i try to mix a shirt of this mod with something else non HDT.

Give this a try then, it should sort it out, open bodyslide, in the outfit/body section scroll down till you find Unified UNP, select that.

In the Preset section scroll down till you find UUNP - UNP or UUNP - UNPB, which is the body you want to use from what you said earlier?

Next go onto the Group Filter, and select Luxury Collection HDT as the active filter, select the build morphs, if you do already if you do not normally do so the ignore that, then choose batch build, build to a working location, your desktop or somewhere (this is just in case things go wrong or they are not what you want) you should now have a mesh directory in whichever location you built to, zip that up then install with whichever mod manager you use, that should have built them without the hdt stuff included, well except for the heels anyway.

Give this a try then, it should sort it out, open bodyslide, in the outfit/body section scroll down till you find Unified UNP, select that.

In the Preset section scroll down till you find UUNP - UNP or UUNP - UNPB, which is the body you want to use from what you said earlier?

Next go onto the Group Filter, and select Luxury Collection HDT as the active filter, select the build morphs, if you do already if you do not normally do so the ignore that, then choose batch build, build to a working location, your desktop or somewhere (this is just in case things go wrong or they are not what you want) you should now have a mesh directory in whichever location you built to, zip that up then install with whichever mod manager you use, that should have built them without the hdt stuff included, well except for the heels anyway.

Excuse me, im so bad following guides, so i loaded the luxury collection hdt group, then in the right side of the screen, under "Outfits" i marked unified unp, saved to the desktop and so i have a new group in there, i did it well? And what do i have to do with the new group i created?

Also im new to bodyslide, modified the body on use: In "Outfit/body" i chose unified unp, then in "Preset" i chose UNPB oppai. Saved it but then ingame boobs arent bouncing, do i need to click somewhere to make them bounce?

Excuse me, im so bad following guides, so i loaded the luxury collection hdt group, then in the right side of the screen, under "Outfits" i marked unified unp, saved to the desktop and so i have a new group in there, i did it well? And what do i have to do with the new group i created?

Also im new to bodyslide, modified the body on use: In "Outfit/body" i chose unified unp, then in "Preset" i chose UNPB oppai. Saved it but then ingame boobs arent bouncing, do i need to click somewhere to make them bounce?

No worries, most of us tend to forget that not everybody uses bodyslide, I also think I am not getting what you want as for the most part to remove the bouncing bums, would also remove the bouncing boobs, which you seem to still want.  I am not too sure how to just remove the bums moving without changing the breast movement.

The directions I gave you would remove both bum and breast movements.

No worries, most of us tend to forget that not everybody uses bodyslide, I also think I am not getting what you want as for the most part to remove the bouncing bums, would also remove the bouncing boobs, which you seem to still want.  I am not too sure how to just remove the bums moving without changing the breast movement.

Ah ok, if i need to remove both to make it work i will give up with this mod for now. Thank you for the support anyway :D

I am not too sure how to just remove the bums moving without changing the breast movement.

Ah ok, if i need to remove both to make it work i will give up with this mod for now. Thank you for the support anyway :D

Is possible. 

Quickest way

*  you'd have to want to play with Outfit Studio.

*  remove the left and right bum bone-weights for both body and outfit.