Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

Could somebody please provide an alternative download link? Since Mega requires you install its malware extension/program is the file is over 1 GB space.

Make sure to select the "Download with Browser" button, look for it and try to find it. They try to hide it on purpose, and to be honest I have it installed and have had no problems. Its just that I dont really use it either.

Anyone else having the issue that the LUX Tiny Lace Gloves don't show up on the PC? Other gloves, such as the Oh Baby Gloves, do appear. But not the Tiny Lace ones.

post-368191-0-96962400-1466607563_thumb.jpg

As you can see, they do appear normally in the inventory preview (and in Outfit Studio). They just don't show up on the PC when equipped.

It's also possible to wear multiple version of the gloves simultaneously, despite them all occupying the same slot.

post-368191-0-81482200-1466607600_thumb.jpg

Any ideas?

I know, when I have to download from Mega I always download with my browser, but with files bigger than 1 gb they force you to instalñl their fucking malware add on. In the end I used it not from my main PC, but from my old laptop (the download took like 5 hours btw, 'cause they did cut the process to show the "pay me money or wait you fucking peasant" window) and deleted the add on afterwards.

I know, when I have to download from Mega I always download with my browser, but with files bigger than 1 gb they force you to instalñl their fucking malware add on. In the end I used it not from my main PC, but from my old laptop (the download took like 5 hours btw, 'cause they did cut the process to show the "pay me money or wait you fucking peasant" window) and deleted the add on afterwards.

Don't use IE to download large files. It's not Mega's fault, its how IE works with large files on there site.

Google Chrome will download files over 1GB through the browser. Hell, If its over 700MB, I use Chrome to get the file from Mega.

Side note: They have never slowed down the download for me to make me 'pay me money or wait', then again I don't install their stuff.

Don't use IE to download large files. It's not Mega's fault, its how IE works with large files on there site.

Google Chrome will download files over 1GB through the browser. Hell, If its over 700MB, I use Chrome to get the file from Mega.

Side note: They have never slowed down the download for me to make me 'pay me money or wait', then again I don't install their stuff.

I use firefox myself, you know the saying. I dont use Internet Explorer, but when I do I download other browsers.

I have never had any problems with downloading from Mega.  I download most of the mods and sims cc by clicking "download with browser".  I used both Google Chrome and firefox.  I even download with IE when I have to as well, still no problems.  Maybe because I have Ublock on and also Kaspersky, thats probably why I never had those popups.  I dunno. 

If you use Firefox and get Mega's pop up box saying that you need to download a "helper" program if your download is more than 1 Gig. Then check the box in the corner of the pop up saying "do net show in the future" or something on that order, close the pop up, reload/refresh the download page, and click download in browser again. It should at that point download normally.

It's not intuitive but I'm downloading the item now.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for this great conversion !

I have this on my CBBE and wanted it for UUNP just not very good at converting so thanks for that.

I do need to see if this issue I am having is just on my system, when I put any of the heels on my PC they are not matching the body type as there is skin discolor and a little gap. Has anyone else had this issue or knows of a solution cause it makes it a bit less fun and this has worked flawlessly on my CBBE install. 

One reason for that happening is due to mismatch of body textures. If you have switched from CBBE to UUNP you need to make sure you deleted all the CBBE body textures and installed a UNP texture correctly. Also make sure you built the body/hands and feet correctly in bodyslide.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know if anyone looks at this page anymore but I can not get LUX to respond to amy sliders.  I installed through Mo.  BodySlide shows its meshes but on my body type = UUNP - UNPB the breasts are fixed in a very enlarged state.   It is not conformed to my body type but to another and I am unsure how to correct this.  Both Minidress and Remodeled armors are working right out of the gate.  but not this.....I am at a loss.   Any help?   (I am struggling to understand BodySlide and Outfit Studio but am trying to learn.

I looked at it in NiFScope and it does not have any NiSkinInstances, not any NiTriStrips.

My body shape

post-334443-0-46888000-1470718590_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-07270600-1470718593_thumb.jpg

Changed Shape with Lux Lingerie.

post-334443-0-39741600-1470718648_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-10799500-1470718646_thumb.jpg

I do not know if anyone looks at this page anymore but I can not get LUX to respond to amy sliders.  I installed through Mo.  BodySlide shows its meshes but on my body type = UUNP - UNPB the breasts are fixed in a very enlarged state.   It is not conformed to my body type but to another and I am unsure how to correct this.  Both Minidress and Remodeled armors are working right out of the gate.  but not this.....I am at a loss.   Any help?   (I am struggling to understand BodySlide and Outfit Studio but am trying to learn.

I looked at it in NiFScope and it does not have any NiSkinInstances, not any NiTriStrips.

My body shape

attachicon.gifMy body type side view.jpgattachicon.gifMy body type.jpg

Changed Shape with Lux Lingerie.

attachicon.gifChanged body side View.jpgattachicon.gifChanged body shape with LUX Lingerie.jpg

I scrolled back 1 page and found a post by iBot27 that answered and fixed my problem.

1. Open BodySlide Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter"
2. Select "Unified UNP HDT" for your "Outfit/Body"  (For me it was Unified UNP Special)
3. Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter" and Click "Choose Groups"
4. Select "Luxury Collection HDT" make sure it's checked then click "OK"
5. Notice that now the text within the "Outfit/Body" section now reads "[unified UNP HDT]" (For me it was Unified UNP Special)
6. You are now free to choose any "Preset" that you have made or any of the "Preset" options available. (For me it was UUNP-UNPB)
7. Choose your "Preset"
8. Click "Batch Build"
9. Notice all the LUX Set is selected, if you don't want all then deselect as you see fit.
10. Click "Build" and wait for the magic to finish.

Wow, such simple and easy instructions and now its fixed......Thank you ! 

Fixed LUX Lingerie
post-334443-0-75635400-1470720360_thumb.jpg

I had some errors using this in MO (it had been working fine until recently), so I tried reinstalling it. I kept running into data errors whenever MO tried to unzip the archive. I even re-downloaded the archive from mega and still ran into this error. I tried extracting the archive outside of MO using 7-Zip, but I kept getting a bunch of data errors saying that certain files were broken.

Is there another source for the archive, possibly in a bunch of smaller files? This may only be an issue for because the archive is so large. 

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description

this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features

this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements

UUNP Body

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 

HDT Physics Extension

NIOverride HighHeels

Heels Sound  

Acquirement

Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits

Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.

Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

attachicon.gifLUX5.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

attachicon.gifLUX1.jpgattachicon.gifLUX2.jpgattachicon.gifLUX3.jpgattachicon.gifLUX4.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

I have been using this on CBBE for a very long time, so decided to go over to UNP and by god you converted it. Many thnks :-)

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description

this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features

this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements

UUNP Body

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 

HDT Physics Extension

NIOverride HighHeels

Heels Sound  

Acquirement

Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits

Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.

Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

attachicon.gifLUX5.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

attachicon.gifLUX1.jpgattachicon.gifLUX2.jpgattachicon.gifLUX3.jpgattachicon.gifLUX4.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

I have been using this on CBBE for a very long time, so decided to go over to UNP and by god you converted it. Many thnks :-)

All you did is repost the original post. This is the exact link I'm talking about that had issues.

No problems my end with the link, using Google Chrome with the MEGA extension,

You said (This is the exact link I'm talking about that had issues.),

Sorry I just checked your post made about MO and upon downloading of this mod I have had no problems as a few others have had no problems with downloading or installing, I also Installed through NMM also with no problems.  Your download could have lagged out, or MO is just having a hissy fit with a mod compressed @ 1.58GB and uncompressed @ 6.08GB.

Sorry I just checked your post made about MO and upon downloading of this mod I have had no problems as a few others have had no problems with downloading or installing, I also Installed through NMM also with no problems.  Your download could have lagged out, or MO is just having a hissy fit with a mod compressed @ 1.58GB and uncompressed @ 6.08GB.

I have and still do DL 2+ GB files with MO all the time (including this file) and have not had issues.  Takes me 29 minutes to DL a 2.4GB file from nexus.  So the issue is not with this file. 

I have and still do DL 2+ GB files with MO all the time (including this file) and have not had issues.  Takes me 29 minutes to DL a 2.4GB file from nexus.  So the issue is not with this file. 

I have no issues using other large files in MO. But even when i try to unzip the archive with winrar into it's own folder, I still get this message no matter how many times I download it:

post-500158-0-92414000-1470978965_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a very well done conversion set, but I'm having a strange problem relating to the high heels. When a character equips any of the heels, the character gets larger... not just from the heel height, but their overall size as well. I had 2 followers about the same height standing next to each other, I put the luxury hypnotic heels (just a basic "pump") on one of them and she became a full head taller than the other girl. The heel looked right on her foot and she touched the ground and all, but something also caused her overall body size/height to increase.

I'm not entirely sure what is causing this, I have quite a few mods installed, and other heels don't cause the same issue.

I have both hdthighheel.esm and nioverride running, the followers in question both had their bodies changed in racemenu via EFF in game--including their height slider reduced to about .96, it's possible the heels are resetting this? I'm also running CreatureSizeVariants, but it is set to never modify NPC's so I doubt that is the culprit.

I'll try setting her height back to 1.0 to see if that's what it's actually doing.

*edit* Actually, she is floating above the ground a bit with the heels on, and when I remove them, her feet go under the ground. Definitely seems like both hdthighheels and nioverride are affecting the heels.

*edit #2* Well, turns out I'm just incompetent. I had installed an updated .esp... for the CBBE version over the top of the proper uunp esp and it didn't have the proper nioverride updates darknsky made for this one. So my problem was fixed by installing the .esp that 777sage made with the previews and everything is better now. 

Anyone else experiencing random crashes in inventory when mousing over the items from this mod? I have checked the meshes with NIFHealer and it didn't find any errors so I don't know what's wrong.

Anyone else experiencing random crashes in inventory when mousing over the items from this mod? I have checked the meshes with NIFHealer and it didn't find any errors so I don't know what's wrong.

I moved a big number of these to my inventory to check out.

No crashes.

Was the odd outfits where one color showed and they other was invisible.

Overall all excellent quality bodyslide judging by in-game fit.

Beautiful collection :heart:

Is it any outfit in particular? 

I moved a big number of these to my inventory to check out.

No crashes.

Was the odd outfits where one color showed and they other was invisible.

Overall all excellent quality bodyslide judging by in-game fit.

Beautiful collection :heart:

Is it any outfit in particular? 

It was one of the Donna Corsets but I haven't experienced this type of crash in awhile now. It happened mostly in Falkreath so I think it's tied to that region. I'm getting more crashes in general there than anywhere else in the game.