Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

• 4 weeks later...

Varithina thanks for everything....got everything working only small problem.  When I open bodyslide and try to use one of my presets or a UUNP HDT body it does not show up on the presets?  Does that matter or can I just create a new preset new body?   Usually when I download a UNP body armor i see all the presets, I have tons of them but with this MOd (Luxury) I only see UUNPZ  why?  messes up my boots also.

17 minutes ago, tejano2828 said:

Varithina thanks for everything....got everything working only small problem.  When I open bodyslide and try to use one of my presets or a UUNP HDT body it does not show up on the presets?  Does that matter or can I just create a new preset new body?   Usually when I download a UNP body armor i see all the presets, I have tons of them but with this MOd (Luxury) I only see UUNPZ  why?  messes up my boots also.

Not a clue and at present I do not have a working or even semi working skryim set-up. the game starts and for the most part as long as I do nothing much works but go anywhere near any other npc and instant ctd, until I get that sorted out I can not really do much with anything skyrim related.

The missing presets are something to do with the way the presets are set up, in the outfit/body select the uunp hdt and make sure any filters are cleared and see if you can then choose the pre-set you want to use, if you can you can then select a filter and batch build, if not it might be worth while checking that the pre-set is actually in the right place it should be in the data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets folder, though if it works with other armour packs then it is more likely something with the bodyslide stuff for this mod.

Ok, had a play around with other uunp bodyslide files and checked what was different, try replacing your current file with this one ;

Luxury Collection Group.xml

It should go in the data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups and you should be asked it you want to overwrite, choose yes then give bodyslide a try again.

1 hour ago, tejano2828 said:

Thank you so much. I'll check it out. and read my message on getting a back up of your windows once you figure out your game ctd.

The annoying thing about the problem is that it was a working set up, all I did was reinstall everything, and its set up under mo, though I am trying mo2 as well but well:(

That last zip you put up fixed the bodyslide UUNP now all the bodys show up thanks....hope you figure out your skyrim I'm so paranoid I keep 2 backups of my whole windows on on a SSD and on a SATA just in case.........I have so much invested in this game I had to restart once and I don't want to ever do that again.

1 hour ago, tejano2828 said:

That last zip you put up fixed the bodyslide UUNP now all the bodys show up thanks....hope you figure out your skyrim I'm so paranoid I keep 2 backups of my whole windows on on a SSD and on a SATA just in case.........I have so much invested in this game I had to restart once and I don't want to ever do that again.

Pretty sure it is something to do with fnis and that sort of thing, because if I disable fnis and all its output things work, sure everything is t-pose but it works, I think that for whatever reason fnis is not creating all the files and when it does it is not reading them.

10 hours ago, tejano2828 said:

That happened to me when I tried to build each piece individually, I didn't realize that this mod can only be built "batch build" method. 

11 hours ago, Shubal said:

That happened to me when I tried to build each piece individually, I didn't realize that this mod can only be built "batch build" method. 

It is not just this mod, I have had that happen on other mods as well, I think it is how the bodyslide files are set up for each armour piece but not too sure.

5 hours ago, merny said:

so i installed the uunp hdt version but in bodyslide i dont see any uunp presets? sorry if this was answered before.

If you read the last couple of pages on this post, which is usually worth while doing before you make any posts,  you would have seen that this is what we are talking about already.

On 12/14/2015 at 5:58 PM, darknsky said:

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description
this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features
this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements
UUNP Body
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 
HDT Physics Extension
NIOverride HighHeels
Heels Sound  

Acquirement
Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits
Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.
Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

post-958053-0-39479200-1453123990_thumb.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

post-958053-0-41209500-1453123992_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-61405500-1453123993_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-67800700-1453123994_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-55331200-1453123996_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, a37mewNA said:

Could anyone share this conversion? The original one seems to have been removed from Mega

I should be able to find my version of it, it should display all of the UUNP outfits in the menu even if you are a male character in game. I will look around and when I find it, send you a mega link.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 2:18 AM, Varithina said:

This is from my mega account.

Thanks for providing this reup!  Is there any advantage to choosing the UUNP version over the UUNPB version for bustier characters?  In other worrds, has anything been fixed/added in the UUNP version (with the newer upload date) aside from fitting everything to that bodytype?  Also, what does the the Hotfix ESP actually fix?  Is it just the lighting fix mentioned in the OP?

1 hour ago, djkanoko said:

Thanks for providing this reup!  Is there any advantage to choosing the UUNP version over the UUNPB version for bustier characters?  In other worrds, has anything been fixed/added in the UUNP version (with the newer upload date) aside from fitting everything to that bodytype?  Also, what does the the Hotfix ESP actually fix?  Is it just the lighting fix mentioned in the OP?

Not a clue for the first bit, though I think it should be unpb rather than uunpb, not too sure about that, as the version I use is the uunp one, which should work to any body type for the unp range as well as a couple of others that fall in that category.

As for the second the hotfix should be the one mentioned in the op as far as I am aware, it might also include some of the edits I made to them, which made all the armors in the pack craftable, well assuming you had the glass smithing perk for some of them I think, I do not maintain or update this mod, I just store it for my own use and when people ask for it give links to download as the original poster is no longer around I think.

I do not currently play either version of skyrim, and this version is well not even playable, not too sure why, and I do not really have the inclanation to sort it out either, my current game play is fallout 76 and far cry 5, with a couple of browser games thrown in for good measure.  Though I have been sorta getting my special edition up and running, but to be honest I can not really be bothered with it at present, now and then I just take a poke at things, then after a hour or two give and on realizing just how much work it would take to actually sort the game out.