Have to say that i am impressed.

Even I got it (after ~40 minutes of fiddeling around) works with MO works with every single animation i tried so far (even object ones). . .

Thank you !  :heart:

yea, even a script noob like me can do it.

I would like to translate this into Chinese, may I have your permission, OP?  

Even I got it (after ~40 minutes of fiddeling around) works with MO works with every single animation i tried so far (even object ones). . .

License

Public domain. Feel free to do whatever you want with this. If Ashal or rydin ever want to include any of this code directly in SexLab or NSAP that would be cool with me.

I would assume this line gives you free reign?

tried to test this out by making my own animation pack with only one of funnybizness' animations in it. Got all the way to the part where you run python according to the instructions on the guide but in python it keeps giving me the error that the animations files aren't there. Not sure where I messed up or if it was a syntax error somewhere.

License

Public domain. Feel free to do whatever you want with this. If Ashal or rydin ever want to include any of this code directly in SexLab or NSAP that would be cool with me.

I would assume this line gives you free reign?

oops, missed that, thanks.

I am making a Chinese translation for it, already done with texts, but the my Python kit just doesn't want to work in Windows 10. 

Hey Orxx, I'm having trouble getting this to work.  I'm able to get the one that you posted for Funnybiz 8.5 to work but I don't know how to add the new animations all the way up to 9.7 to work.  I'm not very good at this sort of thing.  I've tried to add the animation files to your template for 8.5 and then update the source file to include the animations but I can't get Skyrim to register the animations. Is there a step that I am missing?

so did everything up to SLAnimGenerate and when i run it it says no animation files found 

triple checked and the animation files were in the correct location  

any idea what got zapped 

check your source file, if the name in it doesn't match your folder name, it would be in that error.

so did everything up to SLAnimGenerate and when i run it it says no animation files found 

any idea what got zapped 

check your source file, if the name in it doesn't match your folder name, it would be in that error.

im having the same issue as he, i copy pasted the names so theres no reason for it to be saying that. you said earlier you  had created a pack, would you mind sharing it?

any idea what got zapped 

im having the same issue as he, i copy pasted the names so theres no reason for it to be saying that. you said earlier you  had created a pack, would you mind sharing it?

If you are using example.txt as your template, remember to check this: (line 14) anim_dir("SuperCool"), and double check your animation files' name, it must be something like " **_A1_S1". otherwise it would show you no animation files founded, some animator like FunnyBizness named their file differently, so you need to rename them.

I see no point to share my pack, since I have rename and mix a lot of files in it, if you are looking for a template, you should check OP's FunnyBizness pack, it shows you all the basic things you need.

So I just read through the tutorial txt and damn this is impressive, now even I can add animations If I want to. 
Thanks a ton for this! This mod is going to make life way easier! :)

So I just read through the tutorial txt and damn this is impressive, now even I can add animations If I want to. 

Thanks a ton for this! This mod is going to make life way easier! :)

Agreed. I am writing up a more details guide for those who aren't so confident on making their own but if you get your head around how simple this little mod is, it will work wonders for everyone.

Okay, as I write up this guide (bit more in depth and detailed to hopefully help people understand it better), I do have a question.

It has already been said that animarion objects can be an issue (it is most likely that either an individual ESP containing the objects needs to be provided or the main mod have them stored in it's esp incase people need them). But I am asking about how the mod handles them in terms of scripting and activating.

The parameter object="insertobject" is added to the actor. Now what if stage 1 to 5 have the object but stage 6 DOESN'T need the object (and it potentially gets in the way of the final scene). Is there a way to set the object to a specific actor per scene?

One example could be Leito's DOuble Dildo as Actor 1 and Actor 2 swap who has the dildo and who doesn't but the script sets it up for all scenes.

The only work around I can think of it going into FNIS and making the manual amendments after the FNIS txt file has been set up by the generator.

Just thinking of how to explain this in the guide and wanted to make sure my thinking si right.

any idea what got zapped 

okay i found out what got zapped 

damn i forgot how literal things have to be you need to change the animation name to animation name_A#_S#

you MUST have _A#_S# both need to be uppercase and you must have TWO underscores

where # is the number next to the animation of course

any idea what got zapped 

okay i found out what got zapped 

damn i forgot how literal things have to be you need to change the animation name to animation name_A#_S#

you MUST have _A#_S# both need to be uppercase and you must have TWO underscores

where # is the number next to the animation of course

Do not need to be in uppercase but they must be in the format you listed where is has a#_s#. The script it generates for FNIS will marry everythign up for you.

To anyone who does have issues, I suggest you post a copy and paste of your text file into a spoiler tag on the thread in the future. That will also helps us out. Just a suggestion.

okay so another problem i got all animations to not give an error and that last animation said this 

"all actors must have the same number of animations [ ('A1' , 4) , ('A2' , 0) ]"

the thing is this animation doesn't have A2 at all it's impaled animations from funnybiz 

PS. sorry if i'm being too stupid but i spent a lot of time trying to get them to work and i really want them to work 

okay so another problem i got all animations to not give an error and that last animation said this 

"all actors must have the same number of animations [ ('A1' , 4) , ('A2' , 0) ]"

the thing is this animation doesn't have A2 at all it's impaled animations from funnybiz 

PS. sorry if i'm being too stupid but i spent a lot of time trying to get them to work and i really want them to work 

Have you removed actor2 from the source script? It seems to be looking for a second actor cause it beleives there should be one.

Have you removed actor2 from the source script? It seems to be looking for a second actor cause it beleives there should be one.

nope i didn't remove actor2

i even tried adding actor 3 but it didn't work 

nope i didn't remove actor2

i even tried adding actor 3 but it didn't work 

You didn't remove it? Then you should.