I love cleavage problem

Guest Strategoi

Guest Strategoi

Yo!

I've been using I Love Cleavage mod for some time and last day i discovered there are Bodyslide HTD presets(on ILC nexus page) which gave me outfits and armors in BodySlide to configure. But problem is they do not appear in game, don't even look the same. Outfits and armors sizes do not change.

Am i missing some files? I didn't seen any req's on ILC page.

Halp guise

Yo!

I've been using I Love Cleavage mod for some time and last day i discovered there are Bodyslide HTD presets(on ILC nexus page) which gave me outfits and armors in BodySlide to configure. But problem is they do not appear in game, don't even look the same. Outfits and armors sizes do not change.

Am i missing some files? I didn't seen any req's on ILC page.

Halp guise

To use the I love Cleavage mod,you need 3 mods to use it properly(look the description of both mods to install it correctly):

-CBBE

-XPMSE Skeleton

-HDT Physics Extensions

To apply the presets:

-Open Bodyslide 2

-On outfit/body list(or in group filter), choose the i love cleavage armors

-On the presets list, choose the i love cleavage preset(or edit the preset to your like with the sliders) and click "build" to apply to one armor or"batch build" to apply the preset to all i love cleavage armors

-Launch Skyrim and see the result

You can also try the Remodeled Armor mod by ChronoTrigger77; it converts all vanilla and dlc armors to Bodyslide 2

Archived