Sign in to follow this  
Amra72

[Sims 3] [WIP] Amra72's sex animation for Oniki's Kinky World

4 hours ago, jtstaley102496 said:

Negative, i had it but was one of the people screwed in the Ebay thing where they were selling DLC codes then disabling them a year later. Currently looking for place to get DLC without giving EA anymore of my money, EA and the Ebay Vendor seriously screwed me over.

I heard about that on Ebay but you got the facts a little wrong.

The DLC Vendor was reselling the same code over and over and those can only be used once. EA only got the money when the code was sold to the first person and everyone else after that the money went straight into the vendors pocket. You got screwed by the Ebay vendor not EA as EA wouldn't have anyway to know that you were sold the code after the code gets activated by the first buyer that code is considered theirs and no longer usable.

Now there was a glitch in EA's activation system that was letting the same code be activated for more than one person but EA caught it but like I said the first buyer is the legitimate owner.

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending EA (I despise them) but their not in wrong on that situation.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, Too_Funky1987 said:

hey can this be used with Passion or is exclusively OKW?

You can 'Ask the Creator'.

Twilight Storm Is active on the post containing Passion.

AMRA72 is not active in this thread. I use KW, so am not a good source of information concerning Passion, although from what I've read - Passion uses the KW animation versions......  Not sure what's included in the Passion Download!

These animations are incredible thank you!

I was using a much older version for a long time so I can really tell the difference.