Features:

-fully scratch made textures

-enhanced abs muscles for player and npc

-texture based neck seam fix

-included normal maps, specular/glossiness maps, diffuse maps

-dirty maps affects raiders only, your body will stay clean

-minor wound and scars to show riders had rough past

Installation:

-use mod manager or put files manually into textures/actors/character/basehumanfemale directory

-for PC player dirty textures, simply extract clean textures on desktop or somewhere (for example: femaleBodydirty_n.dds  rename to femalebody_n.dds) then replace original clean body textures in textures/actors/character/basehumanfemale directory

-required files are necessary 

-install this after cbbe alpha version has been installed

Requirements (important)

-cbbe alpha version

-unique player

-raiders are not normal mod   DOWNLOAD ESP ONLY file, (not the one with vanilla normal texture)  manually place esp file into data directory

Download link

-http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7034/?

alpha2.jpg

Install instructions (with color highlights on nexus mod description)

1.  Download and install requirements in ORDER:
A) CBBE - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer   

B1) Unique Player   
B2) If you skip unique player mod, player PC character will have clean body and only raiders will have dirty obdy

C) Raiders are not normal mod. (this mod allows raider to have custom normal textures that I created) http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3693/?

2. copy your body model created in Bodyslide. (this way you can have unique body from all other characters in game)
copy and paste these files: FemaleBody.nif and FemaleHands.nif (it depends where you have your game in your pc, dont just copy these paths, but rather click through folders in your root fallout 4 directory)

from:                 ...Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets
paste your body here: ...Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets

3. Use nexus mod manager, and install this mod AFTER steps 1 and 2. OWERWRITE all texure files, because early build of this mod has already been implemented into CBBE mod by Caliente.

Hello everyone, I am really happy that cbbe came so soon,  however rider textures are broken at the moment, so I decided to create dirt textures from scratch

here is work in progress preview, diffuse so far, I will play around with normal and specular textures to make those bodies look tip-top.

maybe I will add some scars and wounds, to show that raiders had tough past...

drt2.jpg

drtziz.jpg

What program is that you're using? It looks really handy for painting textures.

I used MARI by Foundry     that program costs fortune, but we use it for film VFX at my job

To add realism in your texturing you should smear the dirt and remove some of it where there is friction on the body.

For example under the armpits, underboob, where the legs folds betwin the legs and crotch area and under the fold of the butt.

you are right,   still when I tested it in game, it looks really weird, It will take some more time to tweak.  also Im not sure how fallout normal channels are supposed to be, but they seem to be inverted or something

I used MARI by Foundry     that program costs fortune, but we use it for film VFX at my job

To add realism in your texturing you should smear the dirt and remove some of it where there is friction on the body.

For example under the armpits, underboob, where the legs folds betwin the legs and crotch area and under the fold of the butt.

you are right,   still when I tested it in game, it looks really weird, It will take some more time to tweak.  also Im not sure how fallout normal channels are supposed to be, but they seem to be inverted or something

FO4 uses BCn-formatted textures. For the diffuse, this doesn't change much, but for normal maps, specular maps and the like, you will need a program that supports writing, for normal maps, the BC5U format.

Photoshop and the new beta Intel plugin for it do. I don't know of any other programs. Maybe GIMP has some kind of support, and maybe your program does as well. You need to choose the right format then, of course.

BC5U normal maps don't have a blue channel (and don't need one).

CELL,   thanks for stopping by :)      btw I am still not 100% at this normal map stuff, but Im getting more confident :D    

I already use Intel dds plugin for newest version of photoshop, so I should be good on softwareside.    

HOWEVER    I checked numerous original bethesda _n.dds files, and their green channel had light from bottom to up direction   when I checked normal map you shipped with cbbe alpha, you seem to had green channel inverted   I assumed that from belly button  

after few, I will be able to confirm this

EDIT:   I do confirm inverted normal maps

I worked on normal maps and specular/gloss map,  still its preview in marmosed. havent been tested ingame.    what kind of scars, wounds possibly tattoos would you like? any suggestions?

As for scars, maybe some more or less healed bullet and grenade wounds some bruises too from powerfists etc. Cuts too, from stabbing and slicing.

I would say go all out and make really wreaked body and then make each layer optional to choose from.

It would be great if bodyslide could do some texture blending with sliders. Not just for dirt, scars and tattos but maybe even for muscle definition and the like.

Oh and I have to say that is some really impressive but dirty job you have done there! ;)

Update: I have forgotten burns from Molotov cocktails, lasers and plasma rifles.

FO4 uses BCn-formatted textures. For the diffuse, this doesn't change much, but for normal maps, specular maps and the like, you will need a program that supports writing, for normal maps, the BC5U format.

Photoshop and the new beta Intel plugin for it do. I don't know of any other programs. Maybe GIMP has some kind of support, and maybe your program does as well. You need to choose the right format then, of course.

BC5U normal maps don't have a blue channel (and don't need one).

Speaking of which, what settings should a normal map be saved under when using the Intel plugin? Everything I try to make turns out glossy/oily in game.

ok, finally some ingame tests, I also repainted default cbbe normal map to my tastes :D

enjoy the good stuff,  images so far...   tomorrow I will probably have to work on commercial project, but then I will finish this up, add some oil/black dirt, scars and stuff you guys suggested.    especially needle marks for psycho addicts is cool idea.  At the moment every rider will have same texture, but when some programmer will create variations so I can add multiple texture variations, things will get interesting

dirt7.jpg

dirt6.jpg

Oop, just had a load of other ideas. It's mostly stuff that hints at how depraved and fucked up raiders are, not just that they've had a hard life.

• Increased muscle tone (via texture rather than model) for steroid abusers
  • Extra defined veins
  • Dark rings under the eyes
  • Shallow shaded cheeks
  • Cracked and dry lips
  • Nose bleeds / dried residue (keep off them drugs man)
  • Dried spittle areas around the mouth (or it could be dried cum, who knows)
  • Bloodshot eyes (But I think eyes are actually handled by other mods?)
  • Missing fingernails - raw nailbeds
  • Scratch marks (like fingernail spacing) on forearms - for people that go mad on chems and start clawing at themselves
  • Human size/shaped bite marks on arms / neck / breasts. Kinky raider loving.
  • Branded "SLUT" (or similar) on ass / lower stomach?
  • Scarred 'tally' marks on thighs / ass?
  • 'Forced Smile' scars
  • Scars around neck - from survived throat scars or garotting attempts
  • Scarred wrists / ankles - from restraints, handcuffs, shackles etc

thanks for ideas, I already toned abs and other muscles,  some veins should be cool.  

face textures can be problem since this is body mod,

missing fingernails and scratchmarks are great ideas  

scars on wrists could be very interesting too.

However I want to go really universal way, so texture can be applied to all riders.   Imagine EVERY SINGLE female raider with "slut" brand or with very same tattoo on same place...   that wouldnt work.    If there is somehone who can make randomly chosed texture out of 4 variations, then stuff like brans tattoos would work.    

However I want to go really universal way, so texture can be applied to all riders.   Imagine EVERY SINGLE female raider with "slut" brand or with very same tattoo on same place...   that wouldnt work.    If there is somehone who can make randomly chosed texture out of 4 variations, then stuff like brans tattoos would work.    

I've got a mental image right now of the PC walking over to a dead raider. "Please, don't let her have it too..." Carefully they reach out and pull down their underwear. The PC just silently collapses and stares off into space, mind broken.

The camera zooms out, there's just a line of dead raider corpses, all with completely identical "SLUT" stamps on them.

Archived