Koffii's Kinky Korner [cancelled]

Koffii

It does make sense, and I actually thought about it. Initially I thought the same as you, but then came to the conclusion that in that situation the actual piercing in the nipple would have to have been diagonal, while most nipple piercings are either horizontal or, rarely, vertical.

Then again, the nipples are soft and pliable enough that the orientation of the piercing might not matter whatsoever. Since my nipples are not pierced, we'd have to ask someone with a large piercing about what happens when someone attaches a chain/string to their piercing pulls on their nipple diagonally. And preferably take a photo. You know. For reference. :D

Oh, yes. I absolutely concur!

Any volunteers?

I used to have my nipples peirced and my wife would often pull and tug in different directions durring "play time". There IS "give" but only to a point. Looking at this harness though I see no problem with the way the nipples would be pulled.

I used to have my nipples peirced and my wife would often pull and tug in different directions durring "play time". There IS "give" but only to a point. Looking at this harness though I see no problem with the way the nipples would be pulled.

Well there we have it then. Thanks for your input kind sir!

With CBBE's bodyslide, you can arrange the nipples to whatever position you want. Are the piercings static, to the point where if I position the nipples too high or whatever, it won't match up?

Since the new Outfit studio isn't out yet, I can't say what exactly will happen for certain, but I imagine the rings will deform along with the breasts. Should be fine for reasonable deformations, but will probably look odd with some extreme ones. This isn't optimal, but since there isn't a nipple bone in the skeleton, there's not much you can do about it except do a manual conversion in max/blender/whatever for your particular slider settings.

Any chance see this in the game before tools come out? I mean replace any armor or cloth?

As soon as Outfit Studio is out for F4, I'll start trying to get it into the game in some fashion.

It could replace the Harness armor.

Yes. That's the whole idea. I said so in the first post.
Guest Katherlne

Any chance see this in the game before tools come out? I mean replace any armor or cloth?

As soon as Outfit Studio is out for F4, I'll start trying to get it into the game in some fashion.

Thank for answer. :)

No need OS just make replacer for raider harness for CBBE.

No need OS just make replacer for raider harness for CBBE.

I need a way to create an F4-compatible nif. AFAIK none of the currently available export tools can do that without significant pain. More importantly, right now the CBBE vertex weights are still subject to change, so it would be a waste of effort.

I don't actually know. We (the DD team) haven't really discussed it at any length outside of some vague maybes. A mod like DD is pretty heavy on the scripting and requires some infrastructure to already be in place, such as Sex-Tec, which in turn requires the GECK to be released first. The Kinky Korner is my own thing that I'm doing myself, mostly as eye-candy.

How about a possible "duct tape" outfit sometime down the road? I mean, duct tape is an item in the game that you can find. Who's to say that some crazy bitches out in the commonwealth haven't gotten all jacked up on jet or psycho and just slapped on some duct tape, grabbed a rocket launcher and blown some shit up?

Sounds like some crazy shit Cait would do. 

Season's greetings everyone!

It's been a hectic last two weeks, so no updates so far.

Awesome work Koffii ... I really wish I could do that, but the last time I tried, I just gave up when it came time to unwrap ... is there anything more boring?

Just curious, how many hours did it take you to make the harness?

You mean the high poly? Not that many. Six, maybe eight. It's a very simple model compared to what I'm used to. Unwrapping the low poly probably only took about 30 minutes. And then I used a nifty little utility called IPackThat to squeeze the UVs together.

How about a possible "duct tape" outfit sometime down the road? I mean, duct tape is an item in the game that you can find. Who's to say that some crazy bitches out in the commonwealth haven't gotten all jacked up on jet or psycho and just slapped on some duct tape, grabbed a rocket launcher and blown some shit up?

Sounds like some crazy shit Cait would do. 

That's actually a nice idea. The black kind of duct tape you'd use for electrical wiring would be quite easy. The transparent kind of duct tape you use at an office would be more perverted, but I don't know if I can make it convincing with Fallout's simple shaders. I'll think about it though! Thanks!

Archived