DOA5LR Modding Tools (Updated April 24, 2017)

So by dtr mnr's Tools, you mean just Polygon Tool ( As I read in some readme that it's the one extracting meshes, and seems to have textures as well ( And hopefully everything else ) ) or completed by another one ?

It sure helps a lot, I will try those as soon as I get my hands back on my LR installation.

Thanks again !

Yes, Polygon Tool allows extracting and deleting, Polygon Insert Tool allows putting new meshes in or replacing ones in the TMC.

Texture Tool lets you view, extract, swap, add, Textures.

Alright, got it right.

Actually you don't need Polygon Tool at all, the TMC Importer script for Blender works well. The only thing is that it messes up the assignation of textures ( I tried all the settings but couldn't get it to work ), but it could probably get fixed easily if I knew how Blender works. Basically it searches for textures in the blend ghosty temp folder or Idontevenknowwhatthefuckitis, and I don't know of a way to change them on a large scale at once instead of changing each source by hand ( Which didn't work either without reassigning them to UV maps as well ).

Anyway, I just exported the model in .fbx and could open it without problem in Maya ( Just had to change the radius of tip bones ), where I used a little script of mine to change the directory of all selected nodes related file sources in one time ( Never thought it would be useful years after I produced it for a messy production team ).

The only thing missing is the rig, as I most probably can't copy a Blender one to Maya, but as long as the skin is here, I don't care about doing the rig.

Thanks a lot again, you helped a lot ! I will surely share my productions here... once they are finished. Which, assuming I'm at the start of the production properly speaking, will most probably take more than several months.

Are there any other tools that can assign the hair options to an outfit, besides lnk reshuffle and the dlc tool?

I can't change the hair options for the last two dlc packs (mandarin and arc) with the dlc tool, because Marie/Phase/Nyo are using costume slots 46/47 and the dlc tool insists they only have 45 costume slots and won't let you save any changes if they are using any costume slot over 45.

I can't use lnk reshuffle either as it won't let you change the hair options on dlc outfits.

Are there any other tools that can assign the hair options to an outfit, besides lnk reshuffle and the dlc tool?

I can't change the hair options for the last two dlc packs (mandarin and arc) with the dlc tool, because Marie/Phase/Nyo are using costume slots 46/47 and the dlc tool insists they only have 45 costume slots and won't let you save any changes if they are using any costume slot over 45.

I can't use lnk reshuffle either as it won't let you change the hair options on dlc outfits.

Sorry to say, none... you'll have to wait for DLC Tool to get an update... which may take a while.

Sorry to say, none... you'll have to wait for DLC Tool to get an update... which may take a while.

I think the creator of the dlc tool stopped updating it a while ago, so I don't expect we will ever see another update.

Edit: Found the relevant update.

If anyone else needs it >>> http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10013191&t=11172794

Hello purveyors of modding happiness! Need a little assist. I used to get some stuff at pink cafe but it's all kablooey now. I am requesting if anyone has  the latest file5lr.dat version as of March 2017? Mine is like October 2016 version.

Umm, its still around?

http://mercury.bbspink.com/pinkcafe/

I'm not sure about finding the file5lr.dat I will try and see what one I have.

Hello purveyors of modding happiness! Need a little assist. I used to get some stuff at pink cafe but it's all kablooey now. I am requesting if anyone has  the latest file5lr.dat version as of March 2017? Mine is like October 2016 version.

Umm, its still around?

http://mercury.bbspink.com/pinkcafe/

I'm not sure about finding the file5lr.dat I will try and see what one I have.

Thanks for the assist NG!

• 1 month later...

Will you update the "DLC Hack"?

I will as soon as I can find one... I may wait for the next DLC (early/mid next month) to make sure it does not need Another new Hack :P

If you have to wait every time for "the next" , I suggest to wait for real , they'll release one DLC on 17th of every month until June at least.   :-/   ROTFL

This is why I was waiting, I managed to get my hands on a replacement to the old 3DM Hack, Cream_api will work with all future versions and some older ones too! enjoy guys.

@ Everyone:

I have also made updates to some items in my hard to find or old Tools Downloads, including adding Lnk_Reshuffle since some are claiming they can't access the site it is on.

• 1 year later...
On 4/28/2017 at 9:52 AM, boblebeu said:

Hi, I've no experience in DOA modding and I would like to know which tools would I have to use to edit the body (for example, add tone, make body slim or voluptuous, etc...) ?

Dtr Mnr has tools under the "for blender" folder, that allow you to import and export tmc files into Blender and get a TMC out. It would require reshaping the model the same way as anything else in Blender.

If you're mostly just looking to make some characters with bigger tits and you have a few reference files you could always use Riry Sukisuki's "Breast copy machine". It won't make new tits, but you can slap a particular version of say Naotora's tits on Marie and Mai's tits on Leifang. You'll still need to use Dtr Mnr's Texture Tool to fix the clothing or there will probably be clipping.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Baralgin said:

And what's the last one?  ;)

I don't know.  :dizzy:  But the version that I have crash every time that I use it  (ABC Transformer 2 2016-7-2-4)

• 1 year later...