Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

On 10/3/2018 at 10:47 AM, piecheese10 said:

No, I had never heard of that before. I'm downloading it now, though.

EDIT: So far, it's working. However, when I attempt to start the Zeta DLC by approaching the crashed UFO, the screen goes white and just stays that way. The cutscene of my character getting abducted never occurs. It's just a white screen, the rad counter in the top right, and the wind whistling in the background. What did I do wrong now?

It can be the NVAC issue to solve as mentioned above @rabidsquirrel mentioned

could be a glitch in the game.. (verify cache through steam) which might be true if you game has been installed a long time ago or you install and uninstall lots of games through a manger like NMM or FOMM (which can directly place files into the game folder.  something could have been damaged or overwritten. )

Or the mod has a glitch (or another mod is interfering with this mod and/or the game)  For that need a load order after you try the above two things (perhaps 3 if you add the 4gb patch however, I never used it and had no problems a while ago when testing previous editions )

• 2 weeks later...

So I have an issue here. The mod overall seems like something I want to leave in, but the "brainwashed impregnators" are legitimately pissing me off with their infinite knockdown explosion ray and I kind find any kind of settings to disable them. So far I've just resorted to killing them on sight with the 'kill' command but if there's no way to just remove them then I'll probably just have to run through the content real quick then remove it entirely >.>.

16 minutes ago, xeal209 said:

So I have an issue here. The mod overall seems like something I want to leave in, but the "brainwashed impregnators" are legitimately pissing me off with their infinite knockdown explosion ray and I kind find any kind of settings to disable them. So far I've just resorted to killing them on sight with the 'kill' command but if there's no way to just remove them then I'll probably just have to run through the content real quick then remove it entirely >.>.

Once you've completed Zeta, they're friendly.

2 hours ago, xeal209 said:

I don't really care much about them being friendly or hostile I actually want them gone XD. If they are part of the DC plugin then I'll probably just shut that one off and leave Zeta and Jade on.

They are part of the Zeta plugin. I suppose I could look at making an MCM option allowing players to set the BI's to friendly, or at the very least make sure the rays stop knocking down once you're already pregnant.

Oh, I was hoping they'd be part of the DC plugin, was planning to shut that one off after the Cazadore one seemed like it probably didn't work as intended. The vibe I got was that you were supposed to get stung and paralyzed but it always went to death for me so I ended up just backing out and ignoring that one. It would be very preferable if the BI's were optional, but I suppose a compromise is a compromise.

11 hours ago, RoxyLalonde said:

im having an issue were i've finished zeta but i'm still pregnant? is that normal? i got the text box describing how the player character gave birth on the bridge after finishing zeta, but the player is still pregnant.. 

In MCM, head over to Sexout Pregnancy's settings and look for "adjust preg belly" under "pregnancy settings" and reset it to 0.

I have a problem with Jade. Right after finishing Zeta, i'm trying to recruit her. I find her in her room in Rivet City, speak to her and end a conversation. After that, when i'm trying to speak to her, nothing happens. I've already tried enable\disable command

On 10/25/2018 at 5:24 PM, TiMur said:

I have a problem with Jade. Right after finishing Zeta, i'm trying to recruit her. I find her in her room in Rivet City, speak to her and end a conversation. After that, when i'm trying to speak to her, nothing happens. I've already tried enable\disable command

Like is it just not bringing up the conversation menu?  Is she just standing there frozen? 

Okay, you know how I said that the Zeta abduction cutscene wasn't triggering? Well, I decided to just ignore it after nothing worked, and continued the story. I got up to right before the start of the Tranquility Lane quest, but... Well, the same problem occurred. I just get stuck sitting in the tranquility lounger, staring at the "please stand by" screen. I never get transported to Tranquility Lane. 

On 10/30/2018 at 12:08 AM, NonDrake said:

I haven't usually needed to, but I'll give it a go and let you know if it works.

It did work. Thanks, squirrel!

No problem.  Glad I could help.  I really think Jade is the best follower mod out there. (Sorry Willow and Vanessa) So if you need help I have figured out most of this stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

Having an issue where Jade keeps adding her outfit repeatedly.  I can remove them via console but she will start adding more and more of her outfits despite me not going to her wardrobe.  (in Old World Blues if this helps at all)

Update, out of OWB and it is still going.  Tried Victor's shack and she went from her outfit to her dad's just fine (dumping 1000+ of her outfit into her inventory) and her dad's outfit began replicating. 

I seem to be having another issue, which I'm fairly certain I've locked down to Xeta. After completing Xeta, my character is permanently at P6. Resetting the pregnancy mod via MCM gets rid of it until I equip any armour, which immediately resets P6 status. Even armours like the 101 armoured which don't show enforce the condition which applies once the armour is removed. Deleting the 'skin' via console doesn't work either.

This does not seem to occur if I don't go through Xeta. The problem is if I skip it, I seem to miss out the virus spread thing which makes the everything after feel a little odd. .. unless of course this is remedied after meeting skipJade and I simply haven't seen it.

Also, a living NPC in the early holding cells gives me the Buzzkill quest which makes really no sense.

22 hours ago, NonDrake said:

I seem to be having another issue, which I'm fairly certain I've locked down to Xeta. After completing Xeta, my character is permanently at P6. Resetting the pregnancy mod via MCM gets rid of it until I equip any armour, which immediately resets P6 status. Even armours like the 101 armoured which don't show enforce the condition which applies once the armour is removed. Deleting the 'skin' via console doesn't work either.

This does not seem to occur if I don't go through Xeta. The problem is if I skip it, I seem to miss out the virus spread thing which makes the everything after feel a little odd. .. unless of course this is remedied after meeting skipJade and I simply haven't seen it.

Also, a living NPC in the early holding cells gives me the Buzzkill quest which makes really no sense.

In pregnancy there is an Adjust Belly Size slider in the MCM menus.  Set that to 0 and that will fix the pregnancy issue. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:50 AM, rabidsquirrel said:

Having an issue where Jade keeps adding her outfit repeatedly.  I can remove them via console but she will start adding more and more of her outfits despite me not going to her wardrobe.  (in Old World Blues if this helps at all)

Update, out of OWB and it is still going.  Tried Victor's shack and she went from her outfit to her dad's just fine (dumping 1000+ of her outfit into her inventory) and her dad's outfit began replicating. 

Found a way to get it to stop.  Get her pregnant and then use console to remove all instances of her normal clothing.  DO NOT REMOVE HER PREGNANCY CLOTHING! I went through it again with a different character and I think I found the problem.  In OWB the pregnancy is not completing "normally" so it is sending her clothing script into a loop. 

Hi i really enjoy this mod in fallout NV so i installed TTW and i wanted to play the full mod but i cant get Fertile Breeder - DC Breeder to work 

i can install it but my game wont respond when its enabled even when i only have the mods it requires on a fresh install its not my load order i was wondering if any one could help. 

PS. i love Boston breeder dose need voice actors to make it better though to long of subtitles 

2 hours ago, NonDrake said:

I tried that already. It didn't cause any change at all.

You did a full pregnancy reset and set the belly slider to 0?  Still no change either?  That is what I had to do.  Go into the MCM and set pregnancy reset for all (not just player) and then slide belly to 0.  It should do a full reset so your stuff isn't doing that.  I had the same issue and that is what I had to do.  There is still some issues I have found with some of the scripting with MPO and this though like for females you lose the good stealth suit from Anchorage and it gets replaced with the crappy version from New Vegas in Hoover Dam. 

23 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

You did a full pregnancy reset and set the belly slider to 0?  Still no change either?  That is what I had to do.  Go into the MCM and set pregnancy reset for all (not just player) and then slide belly to 0.  It should do a full reset so your stuff isn't doing that.  I had the same issue and that is what I had to do.  There is still some issues I have found with some of the scripting with MPO and this though like for females you lose the good stealth suit from Anchorage and it gets replaced with the crappy version from New Vegas in Hoover Dam. 

I had tried that before I posted, to no avail.

Edit: I just tried again. Failed again.