Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

View File

Wiki Editors wanted. Here's the wiki. PM me for questions.

An addon for Fertile Breeder.

For the Voice Files, head to the main Fertile Breeder page.

With the aliens making progress on the Breeder Mutation, it's no surprise that it is already spreading on the surface. In and around the DC Ruins, Breeders are slowly popping up and the Wasteland is beginning to learn the possibilities. Take on simple breeding jobs spread throughout the Capital Wasteland and witness the reaching effects of the Breeder Mutation being introduced to the people of the Wasteland.

Wave 2 will finish the TTW content and will include the following features:
-a brothel which offers a multitude of jobs you can perform, as well as three short story driven quests to expand the brothel.
-Two small breeding jobs
-Three story driven quests:
-One focusing on (sort of) equality of the genders. Trust me, I laughed when me and a friend came up with this one.
-Another taking you to the newly added BADTFL Headquarters and involving a Cazador Hive
-A final one involving the Launch Terminal aboard Mothership Zeta. (Currently does not reset the impregnation of the Capital Wasteland if already done, but the quest can be started nevertheless.

This is the collection of all Fertile Breeder plugins made for TTW. This means that you'll need TTW for them to work, as well as all previously released Fertile Breeder mods. Normally I'd post every plugin on a seperate page, but I felt that would become a bit too confusing, so from now on I'm placing everything on as little pages as possible.

Current releases:
Fertile Breeder - Zeta (0.2.6)

Ever felt like you deserved to know what the aliens were up to in Mothership Zeta? Well, as stated by Ritual Clarity in the Mojave, they were busy developing the IHFM aboard that ship. Make your way through the unfortunate test subjects who were not able to get armed and organized in time, and travel alongside Jade, who will guide you through the ship as you uncover the pieces of the puzzle.

Whenever you're not on the ship, encounter the Brainwashed Impregnators, test subjects sent down to Earth with one task: to infect and impregnate human females with the latest strain of the IHFM. Pick up one of their weapons and spread the taint yourself, impregnating women as you go and tearing men apart from the inside out.

WARNING:
-The scenario aboard Mothership Zeta will not work if you've already completed the DLC, so be sure to install this BEFORE playing Zeta if you want to go through that scenario.
-When starting, make sure your character isn't pregnant. If you accidentally get beamed up while pregnant, reset player pregnancy in the MCM menu for Sexout Pregnancy.
-With this loaded, all Breeder scenarios on the surface will disappear until you've completed the Zeta expansion.

UNINSTALLING:
If you want to uninstall this plugin BEFORE finishing the Zeta expansion, you must use the following console command before you can safely uninstall:
"setstage XX01B94B 10" with the XX's replaced with FBZeta's load index number. Save your game. Head to any FB scenario to see if the people are there. If they are visible, you can safely uninstall.
Not doing so will result in all scenarios being locked out. If you've accidentally uninstalled without the command, simply activate the plugin again, perform the uninstallation steps and then uninstall normally. Next update will have an easier way to uninstall.

Adding the voice files (Many thanks to CptSparklefists for her amazing job on giving a voice to Jade!)
-Download the seperate .rar files (LL size limit requires them to be seperate).
-Either uppack or drop it in NMM, the files are properly packed for mod managers to handle.
-Due to issues with packaging into BSA files, the audio and .lip files are not compressed. They might take up a good chunk of memory.
-Voice files are not required. Having them adds to the experience, not having them doesn't break the game.

UPDATES:

-Part of update wave 25-2
-Added failsafe to decompression chamber.
-Added dialogue to Brainwashed Impregnators (Standard GOODBYE/GREETINGS)
-Part of the Update Wave 31-10.
-Removed records referring to cells used by FBC4
-Small fixes to Launch Terminal.
-Jade is now fully voiced in the FBZeta plugin! Many thanks to CptSparklefists for her amazing job on giving a voice to Jade!
Added a new perk and perk image for interacting with dead Test Subjects. Test Subjects now have items you can loot.
Rollback from 1.0.0, some changes might be undone. Above are still relevant.
-Woohoo, 1.0
-Potential fixes to Jade's gun behavior and clothing behavior.
0.1.5.3:
-Impregnation Ray fixes, as well as red glow to make it stand out from the Disintegrator.
-Jade should now sneak in sync with the player when she's following you.

0.1.5:
-Removed Rachael from the list of women affected by the Impreg Terminal.

0.1.4:
-Public release.

Fertile Breeder - Jade (0.7.4)

Team up with Jade Greene. After the events you went through together, a strong friendship is formed, and together pretty much nothing can stand in your way. Shoot, sneak, hack and breed your way through both the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland as that friendship might evolve into something more than just that.

Get to know Jade and her character through eight unique quests and a multitude of events which tie in to the events the game takes you through. Discover the secrets of her past, and help her figure out who she is. You can give her one of three perks, which not only enhance Jade herself, but also you whenever she's beside you. Go on dates and see if the friendship can't blossom into a strong relationship. After all, if you're both Breeders, having a girlfriend seems the best anticonception there is, right?

Where to find Jade:
-Enter Rivet City through the Stairwell.
-Head to the Mid Deck Ship.
-Her room is immediately to the right. You can spot it by the Filing Cabinet with the note attached.
-Enter the room and she should be standing against the wall.

Notes:
-Most of her interactions and quests are only available if she is actively following you. That means she's not waiting somewhere.
-She hasn't been fully balanced out yet. If there's something you feel is overpowered or the exact opposite, please let me know.

Updates:

-Added Caravan to Jade, you can play once you're out of Zeta.
-Jade will now draw her weapon when the player has a weapon drawn.
-Part of update wave 31-10
-Minor edits, mostly dialogue notes.

Fixed Jade's terminal and other minor bugs. Both of Jade's follower perks now have new perk images.
-Initial release

Fertile Breeder - DC Breeder (0.2.6)

With the IHFM running amock throughout the Capital Wasteland, people are making grateful use of this new mutation. Travel throughout the DC ruins and surrounding Wasteland to see the impact first hand!

Breeding jobs:

-Old MacDonald's Farm (Bighorners)
If you've decided to spare MacDonald's life during the FBJ quest "Hunter and the Hunted", you can return to his ranch and breed Bighorners for him, for a fair compensation.

-Enclave Outpost (Super Mutants)
The Enclave is working on a way to weaponize Breeders, by using them to breed an army of Super Mutants which can be deployed against the Brotherhood of Steel. The Outpost can be found near the Car Dealership.

-The Hornet Guard (Deathclaws)
At the Citadel, you can now find the new members of the Hornet Guard working on a new batch of eggs. You can give them a hand and expect a nice reward in return.

-The Red Pepper
Near Seward Sq. Southeast you'll find a new brothel employing a number of Breeders to cater to the more discerning customer. You can work in the brothel as a floor girl, as well as help the managers of the brothel solve numerous rising issues plagueing the brothel of late.

-Talon Company Outpost (Dogs)
North of Vault 92 you'll find a makeshift Talon Company outpost inhabited by two disgraced Talon Soldiers. You can help them regain their position in the company by helping them breed attack dogs for Talon Company to field in combat.

-Haunted Tunnels (Ghouls)
In Museum Station, a long forgotten tunnel has opened up. People report Ghouls roaming from this tunnel, and you can investigate. Once you've found the source of the Ghouls, you may choose to join them to receive a reward in return.

Quests:

-Buzzkill (Rivet City)
Talk to Commander Danvers in Rivet City and she will tell you of a problem arising in Rivet City. Help her get to the bottom of the issue to ensure Rivet City's safety.

-The Deserter (Bethesda RUins)
At the Bethesda Ruins, you can run into Julie Summers, a deserting Enclave Soldier who has to go into hiding. Help her start a new life, or bring her back to her former officer so she may face justice.

-A Sunny Day For April (Citadel)
Talk to Cpt. Bourne at the Citadel and she will ask you to help her find her daughter who has gotten herself in trouble. Follow the breadcrumbs and hope you reach April in time.

-A Date With Destiny (Canterbury Commons)
Talk to Reginald in Canterbury Commons and he will ask you to help him seduce his crush. Find the things he needs to make a smashing first impression and accompany him as he tries to talk to his dream girl.

-Queen of the Hive (BADTFL HQ)
Head to Dukov's Palace and you'll find a group of Cazadores have opened up the previously sealed BADTFL Headquarters. Talk to Reginald to start the quest, and find a way to confront and deal with the Queen of the Hive.

-Zura's Endeavor (Mothership Bridge)
Once you have talked to Zura during the FB Zeta quest, you will receive the task to launch the missiles containing the viral mutagen capable of infecting every woman in the Capital Wasteland with the Breeder Mutation. However, the codes must be cracked. As such, you must assist Elliott in deciphering the codes.
NOTE: If Elliott is no longer present at the Bridge, he is likely at the Bighorn Saloon in Boulder City. His location should be marked. If he doesn't talk to you, you must complete Wolfe's quest first until you can talk to Elliott at Boulder City.

Updates:

-Removed records to Rivet City Midship Deck, should fix issues.
-Added Jade breeding content to DC Breeder animals.
-Reworked Jade's pregnancy script to support lumpy pregnancies.
-Part of Update Wave 31-10
-Minor bugfixes.
-Added Wave 2
-Fixed Rivet City white door bug.
-Fixed Angus dialogue bug.

-Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    TTW, Fertile Breeder, Fertile Breeder - Captured

Edited by CPU

I already finished Zeta. :(

You can always encounter the brainwashed impregnators in the Capital Wasteland, amd otherwise you can always punch through the DLC in one go so you know the story and then reload your safe from before installing ;)

Very good mod, no game-crashes or gameending bugs so far, and I know that is a Alpha so Im not sure if you already want a bug report and some suggestion.

If yes open open spoiler.

Jade equips ranged-weapons but dont shoot.( I looked it up in geck- beginning game mode says remove all-items if she goes to the hold cells, I think it includes also the follower-ammo)

( made a crude fix for anybody else with that problem: now she starts with ammo in her holding cell( Hey even the player cant figure it out where companions hide their ammo so why aliens can find them?))

Jade dont sneak. (the combination of no sneak and no shoot its quite annyoing i have to say).

(its probably after alpha content)

Jade dont leave the ship and dont go to rivet city.

[\spoiler]

FBZeta-JadeAmmofix.esp

Very good mod, no game-crashes or gameending bugs so far, and I know that is a Alpha so Im not sure if you already want a bug report and some suggestion.

If yes open open spoiler.

Jade equips ranged-weapons but dont shoot.( I looked it up in geck- beginning game mode says remove all-items if she goes to the hold cells, I think it includes also the follower-ammo)

( made a crude fix for anybody else with that problem: now she starts with ammo in her holding cell( Hey even the player cant figure it out where companions hide their ammo so why aliens can find them?))

Jade dont sneak. (the combination of no sneak and no shoot its quite annyoing i have to say).

(its probably after alpha content)

Jade dont leave the ship and dont go to rivet city.

Whoa, that's a good find. I'll be sure to give her some ammo the moment she's aboard Zeta and grabs her equipment.

She doesn't sneak because I haven't figured out how to make people sneak in sync with the player. So there's that.

As for her not leaving to Rivet City, she's not supposed to in this module. She will leave and head to Rivet City in her follower module.

P.S., if you want to close a spoiler tag, use the "/" instead of the "\", otherwise it won't work :P

Not sure if I should post it here or in the pregnancy thread ... so, OK, I'll try here first:

Gave this mod a try and went to mothership zeta.

To your information: Before going to mothership zeta (first time in this playthrough) I have speeded up the former ongoing pregnancy of the courier to 2%. But I forgot to set the pregnancy time back from to a longer time.

At the beginning everything went fine. The courier was impregnanted with mirelurk eggs.

But then - due to the 2% preganancy time - the courier wanted to give birth. But I couldn't remove the armor I had chosen from Jade(?). It was darkend and set as unremovable.

So I loaded a savegame, chose no armor, but soon the courier went into labour again and again I got the mesage to remove the armor I did not have! I removed all items by player.removeallitems and I have pregnancy debug on. There IS no armor.

As the last pregancy worked flawles and was just a gameday back ... does this mod add something to the player so she can't give birth? Or do I have to search further or is my pregnancy-mod-installation suddenly broken?

Not sure if I should post it here or in the pregnancy thread ... so, OK, I'll try here first:

Gave this mod a try and went to mothership zeta.

To your information: Before going to mothership zeta (first time in this playthrough) I have speeded up the former ongoing pregnancy of the courier to 2%. But I forgot to set the pregnancy time back from to a longer time.

At the beginning everything went fine. The courier was impregnanted with mirelurk eggs.

But then - due to the 2% preganancy time - the courier wanted to give birth. But I couldn't remove the armor I had chosen from Jade(?). It was darkend and set as unremovable.

So I loaded a savegame, chose no armor, but soon the courier went into labour again and again I got the mesage to remove the armor I did not have! I removed all items by player.removeallitems and I have pregnancy debug on. There IS no armor.

As the last pregancy worked flawles and was just a gameday back ... does this mod add something to the player so she can't give birth? Or do I have to search further or is my pregnancy-mod-installation suddenly broken?

The nude outfit you pick from Jade is, in fact, an armor using the nude preg mesh. This is done because equipping the player with any preg armor while player pregnancy is enabled would reset it. If you're pregnant while starting Zeta, you should reset player pregnancy in MCM. I'll put this instruction on the main page as well, completely forgot to mention it.

The nude outfit you pick from Jade is, in fact, an armor using the nude preg mesh. This is done because equipping the player with any preg armor while player pregnancy is enabled would reset it. If you're pregnant while starting Zeta, you should reset player pregnancy in MCM. I'll put this instruction on the main page as well, completely forgot to mention it.

OK.

Just to get this right ...

My lone wanderer gave birth before she got into her Zeta adventure. She was not pregnant ...

But ... now, as we are talking about, I remember: Just moments before she arrived at the crashed spaceship to get beamed up, she got hit by a preg-ray from one of your 'brainwashed impregnators'. I could 'strip' the 'lumpy pregnant body' off like an armor, and I forgot about it. But the preg-ray caused a 'real' pregnancy, just with an added 'lumpy belly suit'? So after I wear of that body (maybe you should make this bodysuit unremovable, too), my lone wanderer was still pregnant and I didn't realized it. After arrival at the spaceship she she got an invisible pregnant bodysuit on, because the Zeta-Pregnancy is 'faked/scripted'. And I thought the growing mirelurks (and I am sure my lone wanderer never had a immoral relationship with a mirelurk) where added at the mothership.

Right?

IMHO the smartest way to avoid this issue would be to block the upbeaming (if this is possible) when the wanderer is pregnant, as long as the aliens have no use for already pregnant subjects. Or you could make an additional story for them :) And you could keep them 'impregnators' far away from the ship, they are ruining alien bussiness ;) ;)

Thank you very much! Try it as soon as possible.

Can I make a suggestion?

How a bout that with finishing the zeta quest decrease/change the "efficiency" of the impregnator rays. Well they still impregnate and swell up their victims, but it has a 50/50 chance that the victim enjoys it, with other reaction if you talk to them. If you say they look sexy they offers sex, robbing dont work anymore( because they want to be bigger and will be disapointed that actually dont work)  or something like that.

I got a problem, i encountert an brainwashed women in the wasteland, the problem is holy her head,hand,feets are visable. the armor she had was combat armor ruined (p7).

where can i get the armor and what does (p7) mean?

Here is my load order attached. 

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_FalloutNV_TTW.txt

It should be here, Sexout Clothing System. You only need the meshes and textures. I.o.w., install it using a mod manager, then disable the .esp.

I got a problem, i encountert an brainwashed women in the wasteland, the problem is holy her head,hand,feets are visable. the armor she had was combat armor ruined (p7).

where can i get the armor and what does (p7) mean?

Here is my load order attached. 

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_FalloutNV_TTW.txt

It should be here, Sexout Clothing System. You only need the meshes and textures. I.o.w., install it using a mod manager, then disable the .esp.

Thank you so much for the fast reply,

Have a nice day and thanks again :)

i got problem. when i shoot the impregnant ray to moira, she didn't give me a quest or shop service. what should i do? she just say 'oh my stomach! WTF?' like this over and over again. when this event will stop?

The impreg ray currently messes with some things and should be used as an offensive weapon. From an immersive point of view, she wouldn't just go ahead and talk to you if you were to fire a thing like that at her :P

I'll see about finding a way to fix this.

i got problem. when i shoot the impregnant ray to moira, she didn't give me a quest or shop service. what should i do? she just say 'oh my stomach! WTF?' like this over and over again. when this event will stop?

This .esp should hold the fix. After 60 seconds, the victim is removed from the faction, meaning they cannot start the victim dialogue. So if you hit someone you're not supposed to hit, wait 60 seconds and you should be able to resume dialogue as normal. Upgrading only works for new victims, those who are already blocked out should be able to be brought back by selecting them in console and typing "AddItem 0229A4 1", then the timer should start just the same. Please let me know if it works.

FBZeta.esp

The TTW toggle in the MCM won't " enable " for me, I can toggle all of the others on and off just fine except that one.

TBH, the toggle doesn't do a lot to begin with. If it's toggled ON, the only difference it should make is you not being able to deny knowing Elliott.

So I just completed my run-though of Zeta, it all worked smoothly.

... until I wandered into the Republic of Dave, where I found this:

post-559474-0-07915000-1451528859_thumb.jpg

One of the children there has been given a pregnant model. I loaded up the save prior to my launching the virus at the Wastes to make sure it wasn't something else, 'ported myself to her and found that she was, thankfully, normal.

Thought I should bring that up...

As a side-note for levity; no-clipping in the control room certainly has some weird effects:
 post-559474-0-73566200-1451529240_thumb.jpg

So I just completed my run-though of Zeta, it all worked smoothly.

... until I wandered into the Republic of Dave, where I found this:

attachicon.gif2015-12-31_00002.jpg

One of the children there has been given a pregnant model. I loaded up the save prior to my launching the virus at the Wastes to make sure it wasn't something else, 'ported myself to her and found that she was, thankfully, normal.

Thought I should bring that up...

Whoops, that was not supposed to happen. Guess I must have overlooked that one... It's hard to keep track of everything when you're punching 600 lines of code XD

Thanks for bringing this up, I'll take her out of the impreg script's list.