So I got the visual look for the vag but it wont animate, are there particular animations its suposed to work with or does it with with any? Because its not working for me

Have you installed all the requirements and Groovtama's skeleton? Did you run FNIS after installing? This works with everything  that I know of.

So I got the visual look for the vag but it wont animate, are there particular animations its suposed to work with or does it with with any? Because its not working for me

Have you installed all the requirements and Groovtama's skeleton? Did you run FNIS after installing? This works with everything  that I know of.

Yes, currently going through the installation proccess again to see if i fucked something up

When I installed an HDT body and the KS Physics hair using this pack, the hair still had collision and went flying around like crazy in a very unrealistic manner, anyone know what I did wrong?

Did you download the BBP physics fix patch?

Where's that?

Well you have to download them because the meshes/textures are missing from this mods.

So just download them individually and install them plus disable the plugin(.esp) since you wont need that.

What I mean is can't I just not install the files in the All-in-One and simply use those files by themselves? For example, say I want BTRH waifus, what is the benefit of me installing the original files, disabling the plugin, then installing the All-in-One and choosing BTRH waifus, oer say, just enabling the plugin, and not installing the BTRH waifus option in All-in-One?

I ask this because even during vanilla replacers screen, BTRH waifus in theory shouldn't be able to co-exist with most of the Bijin stuff, and Seranaholic. So you have to choose between them. Then what if you wanna switch later? Wouldn't that mean you need to reinstall the whole package every time instead of installing both BTRH waifus and Bijin and then enabling/disabling their plugins separate from the All-in-One?

I don't follow the purpose of it right now, since you said those options are not needed for the HDT Animated Pussy. What about the SOS option? I'm under the impression that you need to install that part for collision to work but is that just a misunderstanding on my part?

To make things simple, this mod does not have the meshes/textures of the NPC Replacers. Which is why in the first page(Description) it says you are required to have the original's.

Which means you have to download and install the original ones and disable their Plugin(.esp)

I hope I'm not offending you but that does not answer my question at all. I am asking what is the benefit of doing so. What is the benefit of say, downloading Bijin warmaidens, disabling the plugin, then choosing to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One, over just downloading Bijin warmaidens, enabling the plugin, and choosing not to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One? Please answer this question directly as we are going around in circles here.

Are those NPC replacer files needed for HDT Animated Pussy? This was my suspicion and yet earlier you claimed this was not the case, so the only other thing I could conjure up in my mind was batching up the files and reducing strain on the computer, which is a good reason if it's true, but it's at the expense of flexibility when swapping profiles and options no? I just want a clear understanding of how the package works so I can decide for myself how to best use it, I'm not trying to complain about it or anything but I feel constantly continuing this makes me sound ungrateful.

donwload and install bijin and then disable that plugin for this all-in-one? i don't think thats correct. you have to have the bijin warmaindens installed if you choose the option in the all-in-one to replace for that group whether bijin or whatever. i'm pretty sure you don't have to deactivate the esp to replace their vaginas. i don't and everything works for me.

to answer your first question in your second paragraph, YES. i'm not savy but my understanding is that Hero replaces only the files that need to be replaced for the HDT vagina.

Ah I see, thank you for clearing that up. The first time you answered your post gave the wrong impression, and made me believe that even without those options HDT vagina automatically works with those characters.

ALL THE *.ESP FILES FROM ALL REQUIRED MODS HAVE TO STAY ACTIVE ALWAYS!!

My mod replaces only the files needed in order to have HDT Vagina on every girl.

I could use full mods replaced directly but then, the original modder would not get visits and downloads in his own mod, It's true I have some full mods into my mod like Additem or others, but these doesn't have estrict permissions to not reupload or use in other mods and I did an IMPORTANT NOTE on top of the main post and a long CREDITS section with all mods to download from the original creator if you want to ENDORSE.

Have a nice day!

NOTE: I'VE NOT UPDATED THE MOD YET, ONLY DESCRIPTION TO ADD SOME TUTORIALS, WHEN YOU SEE 4.0 ON THE TITLE AND NOT 3.3 WILL BE UPDATED, NOT BEFORE :lol:

It's a great mod and the physics work really well, but how do you edit the body in bodyslide???

I'm stuck with only the presets the mod comes with and none of my custom outfits fit anymore.

I'd love to get my old body shape back, but have the excellent physics of this mod.

Can anyone help???

It's a great mod and the physics work really well, but how do you edit the body in bodyslide???

I'm stuck with only the presets the mod comes with and none of my custom outfits fit anymore.

I'd love to get my old body shape back, but have the excellent physics of this mod.

Can anyone help???

Wait for the next tutorial videos, I will explain all of this.

Sorry if this is already said somewhere, but 111 pages is a lot to go through, but will this work with the Dagi-Raht? Or will a new texture need to be made for it that includes the vagina interior?

I will add compatibility for this mod on 4.0

so if i download your aio pack should i need to download all the recommend mod above ? im noob btw so pardon me

Recommended mods are required if you want to have these mods working in the game with hdt vagina.

HERO - would you consider adding this follower to your update?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2145-freyane-the-body-proud-barbarian/

a fellow loverslab modder should get some love too yea?

Sure, why not? :lol:

Guh i see All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy saying it got updated in my notifications and then it turns out its just the description!

You are definitely refining your "Keep them on edge skills".

Looking forward to 4.0

Can anyone help???

Wait for the next tutorial videos, I will explain all of this.

Thanks Hero, you are my...erm...hero! :)

After 5 or 6 re-installs of all requiered mods and this mod itself, i discovered what was causing the pussy not work, it  was the  Leito Schlong add-on , once i removed it pussy started working, but... now when the dick goes in, the pussy opens sooooo much, like twice the size of the cock, happens with small or huge cocks . Could it be a problem with SOS ? since the Leito add-on not worked in the first place ? I remember having all SOS add-ons working properly in my previous skyrim install ( bought a SSD and re-installed few games in there, skyrim and all mods included ), so no idea what the hell i have to do to make it work like before...

Any ideas people ? Been at it for like 3 hours and no go lol

Hmm, the files seem to have been removed from the download links. Is this intended?

Hmm, the files seem to have been removed from the download links. Is this intended?

I have been getting this too.

guys - this is prolly due to the transition of loverslab site. read at the top of the page where it says ATTENTION

its gonna take a couple days to fully migrate over and shud be ready on the 5th.

i suggest staying up to date with Hero by going to his tumblr page: http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/

What CleavageSweat said, this was tried last year and though I loved the new look it didn't go well at all. Hopefully it's better this time around.

After 5 or 6 re-installs of all requiered mods and this mod itself, i discovered what was causing the pussy not work, it  was the  Leito Schlong add-on , once i removed it pussy started working, but... now when the dick goes in, the pussy opens sooooo much, like twice the size of the cock, happens with small or huge cocks . Could it be a problem with SOS ? since the Leito add-on not worked in the first place ? I remember having all SOS add-ons working properly in my previous skyrim install ( bought a SSD and re-installed few games in there, skyrim and all mods included ), so no idea what the hell i have to do to make it work like before...

Any ideas people ? Been at it for like 3 hours and no go lol

Try to change SOS schlong for another, smurf, regular or muscular, with smurf should work better, this depends on the schlong and hdtvagina.xml, you can change this file too trying another setup.

Good luck!

NOTE: The files removed must be a LoversLab error, I put the links while they upgrade into my blog: HeroedeLeyenda's Lair

Go to download there.

Have a nice day!