This is the best body built for Skyrim, but how do you get just a normal UNP with these settings?  I've been reinstallilng like crazy trying different settings. Trying to avoid having the body change when equipping UNP clothes & armor. Thx.

Can disregard this, I found UNPB versions of most of the stuff I'm using. Awesome.

can someone please help me i FINALLY got everything including collisions to work but i tried everything and cant seem to fix this pussy mesh stretching out..or maybe its a texture idk but can someone tell me how i can fix it please.. itll make the immersion alot better :D

20200221170809_1.jpg

7 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
Voila, I managed to make the mod work by converting it to SE. Everything works well.
But my question is, does it take HDT jiggle to see the animated vagina or is it not mandatory?

Probably not. But you may need it for bouncing boobs.

On 4/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, Mondaiji said:

RS Children ... check the forum about issue with hdt and the skeleton. Here is a link based on a quick google search, it really looks like this issue.

I love you, I have had this problem for 2 years, until I discovered that (all in one) was the cause but I did not want to get rid of it.
but all this time it was the children's mod. 

Hi

Thankx for the mod works perfect.....(started a reinstall of skyrim LE)

I got a question though. When i installed the mod i chose the mods bodies instead of my bodyslide made ones, now im not satisfied with my Bijins and want to do them myself in BS so my simple question is how to run the installer again? Im using NMM and my experience with that is that i have to uninstall/reinstall the mod for the fomod  to appear(not enough to just deactivate it) So if i un-install do i ruin anything? I wont ruin any thing im very happy with my current working pussies...so can somebody help with suggestions?

Thank you

I think it would be a good idea to include a version of this, or a patch for it, in your compilation: Shieldmaiden Muscle Slider

It changes the female normal map depending on the weight slider. So, Uthgerd actually has impressive biceps. I noticed that you included a bunch of normal maps for different muscle sizes, so you should have all the resources to make your own version.

I managed to make a patch for it myself very easily, but it might be too much for less experienced modders.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:38 PM, iggypop1 said:

Hi

Thankx for the mod works perfect.....(started a reinstall of skyrim LE)

I got a question though. When i installed the mod i chose the mods bodies instead of my bodyslide made ones, now im not satisfied with my Bijins and want to do them myself in BS so my simple question is how to run the installer again? Im using NMM and my experience with that is that i have to uninstall/reinstall the mod for the fomod  to appear(not enough to just deactivate it) So if i un-install do i ruin anything? I wont ruin any thing im very happy with my current working pussies...so can somebody help with suggestions?

Thank you

Best way to do that with NMM:

> uninstall AIO-P

> close NMM and restart

> install AIO-P again

> during installation you have to choose what you want AIO-P to overwrite and what not. Means you don't say "yes to all" if NMM asks for overwrites. You need to choose yes/no for every mod NMM want to overwrite. That would be basically "no to overwrite mod" for all mods you installed after AIO-P on your first install.

Basically this would be

no to XPMSE

no to any texture mod you added later

no to MNC and ABC HDT

yes to Bodyslide!!!

yes to schlong related mod files

yes to SL strap on

... I think I need to do it a few more times to remember all lol

alternative:

> uninstall all mods that overwrote AIO-P and rebuild starting with AIO-P

also:

If you want to build your own body in BS I think it's best to choose "zeroed sliders" during AIO-P installation.

(uh oh, hope no one kills me for that idea)

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Best way to do that with NMM:

> uninstall AIO-P

> close NMM and restart

> install AIO-P again

> during installation you have to choose what you want AIO-P to overwrite and what not. Means you don't say "yes to all" if NMM asks for overwrites. You need to choose yes/no for every mod NMM want to overwrite. That would be basically "no to overwrite mod" for all mods you installed after AIO-P on your first install.

Basically this would be

no to XPMSE

no to any texture mod you added later

no to MNC and ABC HDT

yes to Bodyslide!!!

yes to schlong related mod files

yes to SL strap on

... I think I need to do it a few more times to remember all lol

alternative:

> uninstall all mods that overwrote AIO-P and rebuild starting with AIO-P

also:

If you want to build your own body in BS I think it's best to choose "zeroed sliders" during AIO-P installation.

(uh oh, hope no one kills me for that idea)

Thanx for reply, very kind, i will try it out

yours

Hi, thanks for the mod. I have something unclear about the install order of nasty creatures and this mod. In the install it says to install the slal replacer for version 10, while the latest is version 12. And do I load in mod organizer this mod before or after Nasty Creatures? And what about Animated Beast C mod load order, does anyone know if it should come before or after this?

Edit: After testing I found out that the best result is to not select any nasty creature option, and leave the original nasty c + animated c to load after. Also HDT naturalistic - very has best results, without errors.

3 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Hi, thanks for the mod. I have something unclear about the install order of nasty creatures and this mod. In the install it says to install the slal replacer for version 10, while the latest is version 12. And do I load in mod organizer this mod before or after Nasty Creatures? And what about Animated Beast C mod load order, does anyone know if it should come before or after this?

Edit: After testing I found out that the best result is to not select any nasty creature option, and leave the original nasty c + animated c to load after. Also HDT naturalistic - very has best results, without errors.

I just trust in LOOT, hasn't let me down yet 😁

6 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

That's how I did mine > HDT Pussy >MNC>ABC

Upgraded to version 4.0 Now I have invisibility eye glicht (turning on or off the invisibility eye fix or multifix doesnt work) reinstalled mod couple of times (to enable or disable eye) and still wont work, any help please?

13 hours ago, RyuuLann said:

Upgraded to version 4.0 Now I have invisibility eye glicht (turning on or off the invisibility eye fix or multifix doesnt work) reinstalled mod couple of times (to enable or disable eye) and still wont work, any help please?

Small tip, you should see which eye mod has the problem and reinstall it accordingly . By installing AIO, you may have overwritten some other mod, creating the problem