About color mismatches and gaps, post screenshots to see.

Thank you for helping with the wrist & ankle seams and body deformation I'm having with the UUNP body. As you requested, here are some screenshots showing the problems:

Wrist seams (as a reminder, they are gaps and a slight size difference between the hand mesh and the arm mesh, not the usual color mismatch as seen in most wrist seams):

Ankle seams- same thing, gaps and a slight size difference between the foot mesh and the leg mesh:

The above shot also illustrates the issue with the breasts- look at the top line of the breast; instead of it being a smooth, more or less straight line from the throat-level area to the nipple, the line comes down the front of the chest as though she had no breasts at all, then suddenly juts outward to form the top of the breast. This results in a long, skinny breast profile instead of the typical, nice, full-looking breasts that are the hallmark of UNP bodies.

Here is a side view of my breast profile using my old UNPB-BBP body. Please note that the top surface starts at throat level and flows smoothly downward and outward in a more-or-less straight line to the nipple, resulting in a pleasing, feminine, young & healthy-looking full breast profile instead of a deflated, slender, much older-looking breast profile:

I have tried (only for about 3 hours so far, but still) to fix the breasts using the UUNP MORPHS sliders, but so far I'm not having much luck.

And finally, body deformation. The cattywampus boobs are obvious, but also please note how the thighs are misshapen, tapering abruptly to a very skinny and rubbery-looking knee area. It's not always as bad as this, depending on positions used during sex, but there is always much more deformation than I'm used to with my previous body. Also, this shot shows an even better example of my wrist gaps:

Again, thanks in advance for any information you have on how to fix these issues.

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

ummm no you still get gaps with those clothes on because I never got an answer and had to try to fix it myself.. Try to turn weight slider all the way up, if that don't work and its for first person when armor is on remake uunp hands and rename to firstpersonfemale and add hdt

Bump on getting lydia hdt working?

It's only Lydia from GCE or all the girls? It's wearing clothes or naked? I'm going to install these mods and test on my game, hopefully can give you a solution.

Thanks for you response, so far I've just seen lydia, npc walking around town I think work, but gce lydia isn't.. I've reinstalled all options from gce just to test.

EDIT: Serana works from dawnguard, just went and started the quest, I bent down and she jiggled. Not sure why lydia doesn't :( maybe u will know. Thanks again..

<blah blah blah>

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

ummm no you still get gaps with those clothes on because I never got an answer and had to try to fix it myself.. Try to turn weight slider all the way up, if that don't work and its for first person when armor is on remake uunp hands and rename to firstpersonfemale and add hdt

Actually, HeroedeLeyenda's advice to run the UNPB slider all the way to the right with all other sliders zeroed worked about 95% for me. Wearing UNPB-TBBP outfits, there is still sometimes a tiny, tiny gap visible at wrists and/or ankles, but only occasionally and so small you'd have to be looking for it to see it.

And my Lydia has lots of bounce (too much for my taste, but now I know how to fix it), along with all the other Bijin Warmaidens, Wives and NPCs. I know you're using another mod for Lydia, just telling you so you know that Bijin works if you want to consider switching housecarl improvement mods.

FWIW. it turned out that I had neglected to install the UUNP Racemenu morphs when installing Bodyslide.  That apparently caused the neck gap I was talking about earlier.  Meanwhile, this mod appears to be working great for me, although I'd like a little less jiggle, as others have mentioned.

If you want to change any body to any character you have to go to my mod, doubleclick to open with WinRar/7zip.... and look for a folder called 00_BodyTypes, drag the files from the body you want to folder location for the meshes of the NPC character you want to change on installation folder on Skyrim\Data\........

Hope it helps.

This is brilliant, and so simple! Do you know if this procedure would make my Ningheim Race girls have a workig vagina? Right now they have the painted-on vaginas. I can't even figure out how to give them pubic hair!

On a similar issue, do you know of any way I can make my Ningheim Race guys have an SoS Schlong? Right now they have a hole in the crotch where a schlong should be.

Did you copy the SOS schlong in the Ningheim race meshes folder?  Are you trying to get the physics working on the SOS schlong?

No, I didn't manually copy anything into the Ningheim folders- I already had SoS (Full, not Lite) installed and working fine on all males in the game. Then, I installed the Ningheim Race, then the Ningheim Followers, then the SoS (Hairy) Ningheim SoS Compatibility Patch. Now my Ningheim boy-toys just have holes where their schlongs should be. :blink: Which means I don't take them anywhere with me, and when one of them hits on me at an Inn, I tell him thanks, but no thanks. I have a dog at home if I just want my leg dry-humped. :angel:

It's OK though, because my Ningheim character doesn't have a working vagina.... :angry:  So there isn't much Ningheim sex going on in my Skyrim. :P

Please, Help! vagina does NOT OPEN TO ITS MAXIMUM! Vagina is 70/80%. what should i do?

I have the recent mse 3.30 and have everything installed properly but not sure if the animation should be going like this? adjusted all positions and seems like the labia doesn't want to open up all the way. any idea why it's doing this? or how to fix?

I have a same problem too. please help us!

FWIW. it turned out that I had neglected to install the UUNP Racemenu morphs when installing Bodyslide.  That apparently caused the neck gap I was talking about earlier.  Meanwhile, this mod appears to be working great for me, although I'd like a little less jiggle, as others have mentioned.

If you use Bazinga's xml's in the all-in-one package then go to his own (bazinga) page and download his xml's again, within the download there is an option for a more natural jiggle.

I thought the same as you, the defaults that come in the all-in-one are a little over the top.

At first, the most important: thanks for this great mod!

Will the next update work with dildos? In my case, the current version doesn't seem to take dildos (or usable items from Sex Toys) into account. On the other hand, fingering is truly beautiful.

Could it be possible to release a quick update with CBBE bodies? My entire game is built around CBBE, tried to replace everything with UNP/UUNP, but still getting quite a lot of crashes (more than usual). I'd be in your eternal debt and I promise I'll save a cookie to your honor.

If you use Bazinga's xml's in the all-in-one package then go to his own (bazinga) page and download his xml's again, within the download there is an option for a more natural jiggle.

I thought the same as you, the defaults that come in the all-in-one are a little over the top.

"Go to his own (Bazinga) page..."

I have been trying to find that for 2 days. Doing a search on "Bazinga" results in about 300 hits showing everything he has ever posted. Any chance someone could provide an actual link to where to get Bazinga's HDT files?

"Go to his own (Bazinga) page..."

I have been trying to find that for 2 days. Doing a search on "Bazinga" results in about 300 hits showing everything he has ever posted. Any chance someone could provide an actual link to where to get Bazinga's HDT files?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

Please, Help! vagina does NOT OPEN TO ITS MAXIMUM! Vagina is 70/80%. what should i do?

I have the recent mse 3.30 and have everything installed properly but not sure if the animation should be going like this? adjusted all positions and seems like the labia doesn't want to open up all the way. any idea why it's doing this? or how to fix?

My game also performs this way. 

As an experiment to determine if it was the Pussy or the SOS settings that were not working i installed the SOS-Full files from this Mod. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

With this done the Pussy opened properly.

Perhaps the Author can copy these settings into this Mod.  ( If they are found to be better by more than just Me! )

FWIW. it turned out that I had neglected to install the UUNP Racemenu morphs when installing Bodyslide. That apparently caused the neck gap I was talking about earlier. Meanwhile, this mod appears to be working great for me, although I'd like a little less jiggle, as others have mentioned.

Thanks very much, I'll give that a try when I get home in a day or two. I could go along with my PCs boobs bounce, but it was a bit too much for me when talking to an otherwise stationary NPC whose boobs were oscillating up and down out of phase, i.e. the left boob was moving up while the right boob was moving down.

Edit: This reply was meant for Keyser Soze, replying with my Kindle browser messed it up.

As an experiment to determine if it was the Pussy or the SOS settings that were not working i installed the SOS-Full files from this Mod. 

Perhaps the Author can copy these settings into this Mod.  ( If they are found to be better by more than just Me! )

Sorry, I've followed your guide but it didn't work :(  so sad.

It worked fine in my game . Did you put it after this mod in the load order?

Also it only changes the Human and Werewolf type schong settings. 

Will have to wait for the Mod author to change the creature settings if they see fit.

I wish I was smart enough to read and change this type of file. They just give me a headache  :shy:

The Author's sample photos show the mod working very well. Since no one else is mentioning a problem with this maybe we are doing something wrong. :-/

I'm not getting any vagina movement at all on any NPC (naturally, I haven't tried all of them.) I'm using Bijin Warmaidens, Wives and NPCs, and I checked all 3 when I installed this mod.

Here's a couple of screenshots showing the lack of collision with fingers:

post-378788-0-92500000-1450186873_thumb.jpg

post-378788-0-34149100-1450186845_thumb.jpg

Is the problem that Bijin NPCs applies different bodies to each NPC, whereas without Bijin NPCs, most of them have the same body- whichever one I'm using...

I would love to know how to fix this, and if it means uninstalling Bijin NPCs, that's fine too. Please just let me know what to do.

I've tried multiple installations now and the HDT pussy isn't working. I'm playing male character with Leito's schlongs, using the Bijin mods in Mod Organizer, your mod is not overwritten and neither normal NPCs using the same skin a normal Nord etc PC would use nor Bijin have HDT vag, or if it does it never opens or moves during animations. Moreover a lot of men I've noticed prefers to wear the invisible HDT object instead of their armors, they're walking around without chest armor and when I open their inventory they have an invisible object equipped. Clearly I had to have done something wrong.

I've tried reinstalling the mod, tried both Fair Skin and SG Skin, neither worked with HDT Vag. I've tried setup A and Setup B, SOS, 4k Diffuse, Fair Skin or SG Renewal, Delicate as well as all three muslce maps, all three Wet textures, Subsurface Textures, 4k Bijin replacer (Wives, Warmaidens, NPCs), no MNC. When I did have it working once for PC, I think I installed the MNC option, but for some reason game saves took about 2 mins (normal top 2 secs) on a new game, disabling the mod went back to 2 secs.

Finally got around to installing this.  Seems to mostly work.  Some oddities tho.  But might be my plethora of mods that I have installed.  I should probably do a clean install and try again.  The opening seems to work...mostly.  But it doesn't look right.  When I get back in game, I will post some screen caps to better explain what I mean.  Not sure what I did to get these results, but I have no problems doing a complete wipe.  Not really playing the game.  Just dinking around with mods until the Fallout 4 GECK drops.  haha

Sadly this mod conflicts with Sexlab Werewolves, meaning all Werewolves (including the player, if they are female) will be male in werewolf form.

I love the True Wolves/Moonlight Tales werewolf skin but without Sexlab Werewolves active my female character grows a penis whenever she turns into one, and the schlongs for male werewolves are so tiny even when I max out the size on the MCM (I don't ever see any changes).

It worked fine in my game . Did you put it after this mod in the load order?

Also it only changes the Human and Werewolf type schong settings. 

Will have to wait for the Mod author to change the creature settings if they see fit.

I wish I was smart enough to read and change this type of file. They just give me a headache  :shy:

The Author's sample photos show the mod working very well. Since no one else is mentioning a problem with this maybe we are doing something wrong. :-/

Maybe it's adjustable using JFF? I don't think it's the actual mesh that has the issues, maybe it's the settings in the xml, or a mod overriding the skeleton. I'm currently using ECE, and don't see why it shouldn't be compatible with it..

Thanks, this is amazing. 

I was wondering, could anyone please upload a skyrimprefs.ini that is working outside please? I am very happy with the inside result, but something is happening to females outside with my setup? I'm not sure whether it is texture load order in MO, or an enb setting or perhaps a shadow setting in the ini.

I'm using enb bleak, which is great, thanks for the tip. Also, if anyone has problems with neck gaps etc, this also occurs if you try to use RLO r some weather / lighting mods with some enbs, such as enb bleak.

Thanks for any help.