23 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I would reinstall SOS again but don't let it overwrite any textures or meshes or manually look for the SOS xml file in the mod and copy and paste into the correct folder. Personally I would do it manually. Then I know it would be there without breaking anything else. 

I reinstalled it, nothing changed...

Uhm, not sure if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure with v3.3 i could chose a cosio body with CBBE meshes, it still seems to work with CBBE, at least the armor i've build seemed fine, but in bodyslide it's quite off. I'm a bit tired so possibly i missed something, but even with a third try i can't find that option anymore... any hints?

I'm rubbish at modding so what I'm asking is quite straight forward I hope.

I have installed this mod along with the innie outie bodyslide files but when I open up bodyslide I don't see the 'CBBE clams of skyrim innie outie body' preset. Am I supposed to select one of the CBBE bodyslide presets when installing this mod and change them in bodyslide? I tried that and just get CTD when loading a save.

On 11/6/2018 at 10:23 PM, andymc1 said:

I'm rubbish at modding so what I'm asking is quite straight forward I hope.

I have installed this mod along with the innie outie bodyslide files but when I open up bodyslide I don't see the 'CBBE clams of skyrim innie outie body' preset. Am I supposed to select one of the CBBE bodyslide presets when installing this mod and change them in bodyslide? I tried that and just get CTD when loading a save.

You have installed textures, for what you are looking for you need to install  CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.6  Pay attention to the loading order and requirements

Spoiler

Immagine.png.9c2c348ab01e4698ede6bd8109bead76.pngImmagine1.png.7389673bca3a8f6a7cf14d97b2cd6aa7.png

im having trouble with only one part, the dog penis`s are bright purple but work with collisions. is there a way to fix the texture issue. everything else works perfectly.

its definitely AIO because when i reload my nasty creatures and the like the dick has texture and doesnt work with collisions, but when i load AIO over the top it goes purple and collides.
also of note is the fact that all the other creatures dicks are textured and work

The version of MNC included with the AIO is quite old, install the newer one over it. Same for Creature Framework, and several other included mods.

(I seperate out the textures for the Bijin packs and Toccata, and overwrite them with Leyenda's where relevant. And just live with it where there are new additions.)

1 hour ago, JustCaroAnon said:

The version of MNC included with the AIO is quite old, install the newer one over it. Same for Creature Framework, and several other included mods.

(I seperate out the textures for the Bijin packs and Toccata, and overwrite them with Leyenda's where relevant. And just live with it where there are new additions.)

is there a way to install the textures only over it?

it seems to be the only problem

*never mind, i found and updated the models myself by pointing them to valid textures

1 hour ago, AnAmoeba said:

is there a way to install the textures only over it?

it seems to be the only problem

*never mind, i found and updated the models myself by pointing them to valid textures

There should be an option in the AIO installer to install just the meshes for MNC, without installing anything else from MNC. I think it's if you tick the box for MNC SLAL Edition.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:07 AM, JustCaroAnon said:

There should be an option in the AIO installer to install just the meshes for MNC, without installing anything else from MNC. I think it's if you tick the box for MNC SLAL Edition.

Does not work ever since MNC SLAL changed its meshes completely some time after 10.4 (Its now divided into Legacy/old and new meshes).

Easy fix: Download the 10.4 and 9.3 Versions and extract the old textures (dont overwrite any new). This works perfectly.

On 11/10/2018 at 11:30 PM, Lestat1627 said:

You have installed textures, for what you are looking for you need to install  CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.6  Pay attention to the loading order and requirements

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.png.9c2c348ab01e4698ede6bd8109bead76.pngImmagine1.png.7389673bca3a8f6a7cf14d97b2cd6aa7.png

Okay, so I uninstalled this mod and installed the mod from that link but the outfit/body is still not showing up on body slide. Any idea why this might be? I have included a pic of the full list of mods I have installed so far. [edit: Nevermind I figured it out. I had bodyslide starting in the mods folder instead of the skyrim data folder.]

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

5 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Does not work ever since MNC SLAL changed its meshes completely some time after 10.4 (Its now divided into Legacy/old and new meshes).

Easy fix: Download the 10.4 and 9.3 Versions and extract the old textures (dont overwrite any new). This works perfectly.

If you're using the 4.0 installer, there's an option to install meshes for MNC SLAL. Some of them might still be outdated though, and there I'd be inclined to use the newer MNC SLAL meshes (even if they're not HDT-enabled - though, I'm sure there's HDT versions of most meshes).

3 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

If you're using the 4.0 installer, there's an option to install meshes for MNC SLAL. Some of them might still be outdated though, and there I'd be inclined to use the newer MNC SLAL meshes (even if they're not HDT-enabled - though, I'm sure there's HDT versions of most meshes).

I know and i did install everything correctly. Dogs and Wolves meshes in AIO are probably(?) pointing to missing textures because MNC 10.4 changed them a while ago. 

Thats why i advise everyone to just use the AIO meshes and install older MNC textures. Works perfectly with HDT and collision. ?

Does someone know how to properly disable the belly physics? They look extremely ridiculous imo. Body Studio does nothing when i remove the node...

Looks like you have a mismatch between the preset and the skin...but the installer shouldn't let you select a non-UUNP skin if you're installing a UUNP body.

Are you using ModOrganiser? Check that you don't have something else overwriting the AIO's skins.

Otherwise, it looks like something has overwritten the skins. You can run the AIO installer again and only install skins for the body; I'm not sure if AIO-compatible UUNP skins are available on their own or seperately.

Not sure if this has been talked about already but everything is working fine for me except one little thing; my female NPCs breasts have no hand/schlong collision, only their vagina collisions are working. I'm looking for a way to fix that, any ideas?

There's no issues with my player character, breast and vagina collision works. It's just the breasts on NPCs having no collision whatsoever.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:01 AM, JustCaroAnon said:

'm not sure if AIO-compatible UUNP skins are available on their own or seperately.

You can separate, just extract the Zip file and copy / paste in Skyrim data folder just what you prefer

On 11/15/2018 at 4:11 AM, ThinkerWhov said:

If anyone knows what I did wrong here when installing the mod, please help me

Reinstall AIO or use the suggestion just mentioned