On 10/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, AreaGamer said:

Is the body version 4.0 compatible with the Mod Being Female?
So your belly and breasts grow during pregnancy?

Yes, this mod have a belly node

I managed to make the succubus race works with this mod but the wings doesn't show off when she's transform

have an odd issue with the belly size. When the character is pregnant and naked the belly is one size but with wearing an armor (from amzing bikini armors) and chastity belt from DD, the belly is larger, when naked and only wearing chastity belt there is a gap that doesn't fill out so the belt is larger than the belly, it fills out when wearing the bikini armor. i've used the same bodyslide preset build on all, and I don't recall this was a problem with version 3.3 of this mod not a 100% on this though. I haven't figured out why there is a difference, hoping someone here might have a sugestion, I'm also using SLIF if that might be an issue. 

2 hours ago, Matz said:

Pussy of my PC isn't opening...

I'm not really familiar with BodySlide but I tried, so please if I did something wrong use easy word and steps for me to understand...

https://ibb.co/kcq51V (Pic)
https://ibb.co/f6vSFq (Pic)

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

I had this problem with the UUNP body, so I reinstalled the Leylandi (sp) body with the Jenifer mesh and then ran FNIS. This seemed to work for me. In the conflicts I have AIOAP overriding the skeleton files same with the SOS mod. 

I use Vortex to organise my mods. 

Slight problem, I don't think my inner vagina texture path is set correctly or got overwritten by something, it's fleshy pink on the inside but it's a solid texture and looks like stretched Play-Doh. I downloaded a pre-4.0 version a few years ago and had the same issue but fixed it by deleting a body mod I already had that was overwriting HDTAV, that's not the case this time though as I've got no other body mods on. 

I'm gonna try to redownload and let HDTAV overwrite EVERYTHING it asks for to see if that works but any pointers would be appreaciated.

I had a similar issue when getting Neisa the Tanker's vagina texture to work, and got the answer from the posts which involved simply taking a few body texture files from her file and putting them into the textures/actors/character/female file but that didn't work on BIJIN NPC's when I tried.

Other than that 11/10 mod, really hope I can get it working flawlessly again like I did previously.

EDIT; Also to fix the issue I had initially I think I also used texblend but it didn't actually work until I deleted the UNP base body I had active, after that the inner vagina textures worked properly. I got directions from a guide somewhere on exactly how to do it but can't find it anywhere now, it may or may have not been one the main page of HDTAV but is gone now.

EDIT 2; Redownloading didn't work either, I even switched to using all leyenda skin instead of the original skin with blended vagina texture.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had this problem with the UUNP body, so I reinstalled the Leylandi (sp) body with the Jenifer mesh and then ran FNIS. This seemed to work for me. In the conflicts I have AIOAP overriding the skeleton files same with the SOS mod. 

5 hours ago, Matz said:

Pussy of my PC isn't opening...

I'm not really familiar with BodySlide but I tried, so please if I did something wrong use easy word and steps for me to understand...

https://ibb.co/kcq51V (Pic)
https://ibb.co/f6vSFq (Pic)

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

try this. it comes with lot of options and have it's own bodyslide (nbb uunp special) 

So the thing is when i use AIO HDT AP with SOS full, everything work just great !! I mean the animation run smooth with vagina react to penis look just real...
But i want to add some um more flexible for the penis so i use with FloppySOS but this time thing won't go well, the vagina does have react with penis but just a little, it open when top notch touch but after the penis slide in, the vagina close right after and penis not in right spot no matter how i adjust using hotkey.. so any advice?

my instal order is

XP32
Sexlab frame..

Saroused

SOS

FloppySOS

ZazAnimation

AIO HDT AP

sry for my English

1 hour ago, Hivenm said:

So the thing is when i use AIO HDT AP with SOS full, everything work just great !! I mean the animation run smooth with vagina react to penis look just real...
But i want to add some um more flexible for the penis so i use with FloppySOS but this time thing won't go well, the vagina does have react with penis but just a little, it open when top notch touch but after the penis slide in, the vagina close right after and penis not in right spot no matter how i adjust using hotkey.. so any advice?

my instal order is

XP32
Sexlab frame..

Saroused

SOS

FloppySOS

ZazAnimation

AIO HDT AP

sry for my English

Did you make your character's dick huge? Sometimes when your dick's too wide/girthy it'll make the pussy lips not work properly. I suggest setting your girth to just a bit smaller than the animated vagina can stretch open if that's the problem, it'll look alot better. Also don't make it too long either because it might clip through when using certain animations. Also hope you're using the hotkeys to adjust each actor's position in the animations so things line up properly.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:01 PM, Assassinborn said:

Slight problem, I don't think my inner vagina texture path is set correctly or got overwritten by something, it's fleshy pink on the inside but it's a solid texture and looks like stretched Play-Doh. I downloaded a pre-4.0 version a few years ago and had the same issue but fixed it by deleting a body mod I already had that was overwriting HDTAV, that's not the case this time though as I've got no other body mods on. 

I'm gonna try to redownload and let HDTAV overwrite EVERYTHING it asks for to see if that works but any pointers would be appreaciated.

I had a similar issue when getting Neisa the Tanker's vagina texture to work, and got the answer from the posts which involved simply taking a few body texture files from her file and putting them into the textures/actors/character/female file but that didn't work on BIJIN NPC's when I tried.

Other than that 11/10 mod, really hope I can get it working flawlessly again like I did previously.

EDIT; Also to fix the issue I had initially I think I also used texblend but it didn't actually work until I deleted the UNP base body I had active, after that the inner vagina textures worked properly. I got directions from a guide somewhere on exactly how to do it but can't find it anywhere now, it may or may have not been one the main page of HDTAV but is gone now.

EDIT 2; Redownloading didn't work either, I even switched to using all leyenda skin instead of the original skin with blended vagina texture.

So hey, having gone through the Bijin NPCS/Wives/Warmaiden's and females files in Skyrim/Data/textures/actors/character I can see that each one has femalebody_1.dds and on these texture images are textures for the inner vagina, as well as the labia and clitoris. What's going on? Why am I not seeing these on my women?

EDIT; remembered the step involving using texblend, ran and followed it to the letter, no difference, no solution, this is getting frustrating. I'm sort of convinced this is a texture path issue, I just have no clue as to why or where the female bodies are getting their textures from, or how to find out. Anybody got any pointers?

EDIT 2; Alright so evidently nothing's wrong, that's just how the inner vagina texture is supposed to appear. Wondering then, is there a way to get the mod to use a higher resolution labia and inner vagina texture for the bodies?

On 10/27/2018 at 6:38 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sorry for the late response, I didn't tried with your body because i'm a bit scared to destroy my game but I found something odd today. With man schlong it don't work but while fingering herself or getting fucked by a strapon my PC pussy open ! So could it be SOS the problem ?

2 minutes ago, Matz said:

Sorry for the late response, I didn't tried with your body because i'm a bit scared to destroy my game but I found something odd today. With man schlong it don't work but while fingering herself or getting fucked by a strapon my PC pussy open ! So could it be SOS the problem ?

Is you're dude's dick too big? A huge dick can sometimes cause that problem, try it with a normal size penis first and then see.

2 hours ago, Matz said:

Sounds like you don't have the xml for the hdt sos installed. Or you didn't run FNIS. 

16 hours ago, Assassinborn said:

Is you're dude's dick too big? A huge dick can sometimes cause that problem, try it with a normal size penis first and then see.

Not really, some of them have a big dick but most have a normal sized dick, sometimes smaller than the strapon so...

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sounds like you don't have the xml for the hdt sos installed. Or you didn't run FNIS. 

It's probably the xml who is missing, what should I do ? It's probably not FNIS, I run it very often

4 hours ago, Matz said:

Not really, some of them have a big dick but most have a normal sized dick, sometimes smaller than the strapon so...

It's probably the xml who is missing, what should I do ? It's probably not FNIS, I run it very often

I would reinstall SOS again but don't let it overwrite any textures or meshes or manually look for the SOS xml file in the mod and copy and paste into the correct folder. Personally I would do it manually. Then I know it would be there without breaking anything else. 

I have a problem aligning piercings (Devious Devices for example) with the nipples...

I activated and deactivated mods, but the alignment is still off....

What is funny: when I enter Inventory or Racemenu, the alignment is perfect. But as soon as I leave it and the "gravity" sets in, the alignment is off (the piercings "float" in mid air just around the nipples, lol :(

I found a guide in Naturalistic HDT thread, but applying weigth via bodyslide outfit did not work... 

Somebody can give me general directions or something? could not find a good tutorial and I have no the slightest clue which mod is causing the problem in the first place :(