[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new here.( I posted to other thread, sorry for the same messages in many places, I just don't know where I should write) I hope you don't mind if I write here about my problems. First of all, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared animations. Second, I don't know why the "rough" animations/poses don't work for any of kw or aw. I tried to delete the poses to add manually but the result it's the same. A little help, please? When I select the sims to "handjob dildo-rough or oral spank dildo rough or whipping rough, bdsm" I get the error: Invalid set in position Clip. This happens for both 2 sims or group sims

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 1:02 AM, xjohnx said:

Hello, I am new here.( I posted to other thread, sorry for the same messages in many places, I just don't know where I should write) I hope you don't mind if I write here about my problems. First of all, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared animations. Second, I don't know why the "rough" animations/poses don't work for any of kw or aw. I tried to delete the poses to add manually but the result it's the same. A little help, please? When I select the sims to "handjob dildo-rough or oral spank dildo rough or whipping rough, bdsm" I get the error: Invalid set in position Clip. This happens for both 2 sims or group sims

Sorry for being late to reply.

Rough animations usually set for rape interaction.

But I don't know, if the animation you talk about is set for consensual sex, and it doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ! ... I still watched Mike24's very good creations ... but we were expecting something special for SIMS3, that is, bestiality animations 3p, 4p ... I saw that such animations were required and Mike24 promised that it was possible to make such animations in the future !!!! it would have been something special. So, Mike24 is asking you, though, you've managed to make such animations (3p, 4p ... for SIMS3)? or did you totally give up the idea? to know if I should wait or not to wait. Thank you !

On 2/17/2018 at 11:21 AM, boyzy said:

Anyone else having issues with animations not showing up? Unless horse and unicorn interactions are 2 separate things, there appears to be no animations for them

Same. Whenever they switch to Mike24 animations, they just stand there. I feel like it didn't used to happen.

sorry if it is asked before...

is it possible to use kw + mike24's pet anims to breed horses? whenever i try to do it, nothing happens. it doesnt even give a rejection warning. i pick the other horse from woohoo partner selection menu but nothing happens. only an empty task box appears on top left of the screen for a second then it disappears. i have tryed to turning on debug and always accept options.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this question has kinda been answered but I still need a little more specifics.  I'm assuming we download these files:

TS3 - Pets_25-11-16.rar

1.68 MB

TS3_Lesbians_25-11-16.rar

1.2 MB

TS3-Classics_25-11-16.rar

791.59 kB

But do we also download this file as well?

Mike24 fixed xml.7z

2.83 MB

If we are supposed to download the "Mike24 fixed xml.7z" which one of these files are we supposed to extract to our Mod > Packages folder??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! ❤️

Sims 3 KW Mikes Animations SC.jpg

• 4 weeks later...