[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Guest Harley Quinn

Holy crap  :o, I never thought these bestiality's animations would be possible to do for Kinky World with this level of quality. Thank you so much, you have an amazing work.  ^_^  

Thanks!!! The update incoming, need a Little more time... This weekend I cant work :s

I Little update here in a few days, I think so. (2 or 3 days)

Then Im working too in dog animations in couch with items. I want to make more animations for lesbians too in other locations or objects (Shower, table, chairs, pools...)

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Thanks!!! The update incoming, need a Little more time... This weekend I cant work :s

Horse animations: blowjob, handjob, anal...

Then Im working too in dog animations in couch with items. I want to make more animations for lesbians too in other locations or objects (Shower, table, chairs, pools...)

Do you have any plan to do gangbangs with alot of sims?    With 4, 5 or more?  :angel:

Do you have any plan to do gangbangs with alot of sims?    With 4, 5 or more?  :angel:

Yes, I would like do it. Animations with 3 or more sims, straight and lesbians, and too with two lesbians with pets...  Im not to close for everything, but this is a long way,  need too much time.

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Yes, I would like do it. Animations with 3 or more sims, straight and lesbians, and too with two lesbians with pets...  Im not to close for everything, but this is a long way,  need too much time.  

I kinda want be your future patron because I'm enjoying with your work and I really want to make some weird requests to you.  Good luck  :)

I don't have access to my game this week (or the next) so I can test this myself, but I just had an idea that Mike24 might want to look into.

It occurs to me the missing animal genitalia is due to KinkyWorld's clothing undressing system. Every woohoo stage described in the animation packages' XML resources states how much each actor should undress for each individual animation, through the use of the NakedFlag. For humans this does not create any problems since human sims' genitalia are part of either the skin texture or the skin mesh, and is thus always present even in the nude outfit. But the animals' genitalia are accessories, and accessories are usually not enabled for the nude outfit (and even when they are, the accessory must still be equipped to be used in that outfit).

So the problem is obviously that KinkyWorld's animated woohoo system forces even the dogs and horses to ”undress” for sex. And OnikiKay hadn't thought to re-equip the penis accessory when the animal ”undresses”. Since there weren't many animal animations before Mike24 created his set, this problem hadn't been discovered before (I think the animal animations that exist in the base mod actually use different functionality, which bypasses the clothing undressing system completely).

But still – the exact extent of how much clothing the actor removes is decided by each animation's XML file. I just had a look at the XML file for the pet animations, and discovered that in each case the NakedFlag for the animal in the XML is set to either FullBody or LowerBody. This obviously triggers the use of the nude outfit. But what happens if you enter the NakedFlag ”None” for the animals instead? Maybe that will bypass the mod's use of the nude outfit for them? They don't really have many clothes to remove anyhow – the penis accessory is the only item (apart from collars) they're wearing. So try to let them stay ”dressed” during sex.