it is very odd. Does tmc look ok in Noesis and does it look exactly the same as the texture tool screenshot i posted previously?

If Squizzo is ok with it, maybe I can attach just the working Mila/Momiji tmc i have just to compare if there is a difference.

Sure, feel free to share any parts of any of my mods here,

it is very odd. Does tmc look ok in Noesis and does it look exactly the same as the texture tool screenshot i posted previously?

If Squizzo is ok with it, maybe I can attach just the working Mila/Momiji tmc i have just to compare if there is a difference.

Tmc on noesis and texture are all fine and looks exactly the same in your screenshot but when I start the game up there's no texture.

Just tried... it's fine here.

Thx Squizzo. :)

*1st pic, swapped with MILA_COS_002;

*2nd, Valentine's replaced.

Valentine's bikini tmc's are working fine for me. Squizzo's apron only mod is the one that's causing me some texture problems.

Oh, sorry.

And looks like I have the same problem.

Is yours also a Nvidia GC?

post-806278-0-69889400-1456263073_thumb.png

This happens when you just removes certain meshes.

But, there's a way to fix it. At least in this case, as you can see by the screenie above.

Open the TMCs in TMC_Object_Tool and change the the associated texture slots to one of the little-black-squares, already embedded in the TMC/TMCLs.

In this case, all these to "1". And save.

Edit:

post-806278-0-21274500-1456321448_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-16969000-1456263080_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-05355500-1456263086_thumb.png

Valentine's bikini tmc's are working fine for me. Squizzo's apron only mod is the one that's causing me some texture problems.

Oh, sorry.

attachicon.gifScreenshot3434.png

But, there's a way to fix it. At least in this case, as you can see by the screenie above.

Open the TMCs in TMC_Object_Tool and change the the associated texture slots to one of the little-black-squares, already embedded in the TMC/TMCLs.

attachicon.gifTMC Object Tool - Bugged.pngattachicon.gifTMC Object Tool - Fixed.png

Yea I also have an Nvidia gpu.

Sweet! I'll try and do this fix. Does it also apply to Momiji's texture problem?

Oh, sorry.

attachicon.gifTMC Object Tool - Bugged.pngattachicon.gifTMC Object Tool - Fixed.png

Yea I also have an Nvidia gpu.

Sweet! I'll try and do this fix. Does it also apply to Momiji's texture problem?

Yeah!!! Worked!!! :cool:

post-806278-0-25981000-1456270503_thumb.png

Oh, sorry.

You are a genius. Worked perfectly, for both Mila and Momji, all characters fine now.  Was it an nvidia issue then? Or a file issue?

Thanks soooo much, and thanks Squizzo for the really nice mod, great work, appreciate it

Squizzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart:

Anychance you can make a version2 with the aprons slightly transparent?

I may look into it if I have the time. I've never tried to use transparency though, so that will be a new learning experience.

Sorry, There is something wrong with hips about apron.  the cleft of the buttocks is too broad.

Do you mean the slight clipping with the apron on the hips because that is not really my fault. The vanilla versions clip in the same way.

Hello,Squizzo! This is normal:post-1110371-0-14879600-1456307386_thumb.jpg,But your Mods are like this:post-1110371-0-06767800-1456307561_thumb.jpg

Oh, sorry.

You are a genius. Worked perfectly, for both Mila and Momji, all characters fine now.  Was it an nvidia issue then? Or a file issue?

Thanks soooo much, and thanks Squizzo for the really nice mod, great work, appreciate it

You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Also thanks, but "genius" is overreacting. :D

I would say both, but since AMD users don't have the same issues, this is one of several disadvantages of how Nvidia GPUs deal with some things.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's the result of removing the doubles from the body mesh, which you need to do to avoid getting strange lines on an edited body. It's barely noticeable in game though.

I think for the butt crack problem you might be able to try my converter's seam smoothing instead of removing duplicates on the TMC itself.

Thanks for those awesome mods.

i have download your pack, cyborg and nude outfit.. i use lnk_reshuffle v4 but all the contain "DLCU" can't swap.. any solution for this? thx before..

Sorry but your English isn't very good. I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what your problem is.