Squizzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart:

Anychance you can make a version2 with the aprons slightly transparent?

I may look into it if I have the time. I've never tried to use transparency though, so that will be a new learning experience.

Sorry, There is something wrong with hips about apron.  the cleft of the buttocks is too broad.

Do you mean the slight clipping with the apron on the hips because that is not really my fault. The vanilla versions clip in the same way.

Squizzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart:

Anychance you can make a version2 with the aprons slightly transparent?

I may look into it if I have the time. I've never tried to use transparency though, so that will be a new learning experience.

Sorry, There is something wrong with hips about apron.  the cleft of the buttocks is too broad.

Do you mean the slight clipping with the apron on the hips because that is not really my fault. The vanilla versions clip in the same way.

Expand man! Expand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try swapping to a different costume slot like a bikini/swimsuit showing a lot of skin.  i think that can happen when you try to swap to a costume where they are mostly clothed.

I swapped it over the Valentine's pack but I'll try to do what you said

First.

Did you swap them? Archive tool?

Was it on the Valentines pack file?

I did and they function without issue

I swapped them using archive tool. Other characters were fine except for Mila and Momiji.

try swapping to a different costume slot like a bikini/swimsuit showing a lot of skin.  i think that can happen when you try to swap to a costume where they are mostly clothed.

I swapped it over the Valentine's pack but I'll try to do what you said

First.

Did you swap them? Archive tool?

Was it on the Valentines pack file?

I did and they function without issue

I swapped them using archive tool. Other characters were fine except for Mila and Momiji.

Either:

1. Do you have ALL the DLCs?

2.The costume slot you used must be the wrong one.

Here is my version and the select images

post-300653-0-29196900-1456035327_thumb.jpg

Okay, I've tried what pringles89 said I tried swapping it over bikini costumes using archive tool and lnk_reshuffle and it still happens.

I want too help you too.

Again. do you have all the DLC? Even the Valentines pack? If your exe updated? Same with the archive tool? I'm at 1.2.1 (which btw can't read my tatsunoko pack)

You can use lnk reshuffle but only on the main ones not DLC (well some of the DLC). Squizzo's mods works well with the actual DLC file. Lolla's version worked flawless so does Squizzo's in the Valentine pack.

I want too help you too.

Again. do you have all the DLC? Even the Valentines pack? If your exe updated? Same with the archive tool? I'm at 1.2.1 (which btw can't read my tatsunoko pack)

You can use lnk reshuffle but only on the main ones not DLC (well some of the DLC). Squizzo's mods works well with the actual DLC file. Lolla's version worked flawless so does Squizzo's in the Valentine pack.

I have all DLCs even the Valentines pack. I think my exe is updated since I bought it on steam but I'll double check. My archive tool is also 1.2.1

[EDIT]

I just checked my .exe is updated.

I want too help you too.

I have all DLCs even the Valentines pack. I think my exe is updated since I bought it on steam but I'll double check. My archive tool is also 1.2.1

[EDIT]

I just checked my .exe is updated.

Jeez. I'm stumped kimosabe!

It is very odd.  What version of lnk_reshuffle are you using?

trying using texture tool 1.3 to open the Momiji TMC file and see if the skin texture is there as shown in attached picture.  I swapped/imported it using lnk_reshuffle 4.5 to costume 1 for momiji and costume 2 for mila and it looks ok.  

post-91528-0-98733200-1456039116_thumb.jpgpost-91528-0-32210500-1456039123_thumb.jpg

Resgistered to say I'm having this same problem with the 'just aprons' mod.

Updated game, tried 4.7 lnk reshuffle (4.5 won't start for me), Archive Tool 1.2.1, tried using different costume slots, tried the alternate download.

Nothing works, and it's only Momiji and Mila and only this mod. Another mod which removes the aprons works fine, and the skin texture looks fine on texture tool 1.3.

Only clue I can think is that the white skin flickers a little, like a glitch. Frustrating as anything

EDIT: I replaced all of Mila's costumes with the 'just apron' mod, with some varying results.

Most were a white body, some changed the color or texture of the apron/straps, one changed her hair and a few appeared to mix up with the original costume in a weird mashup. Again, they ALL flicker for a split second now and then.

Attached is a screen with all current DLC installed, hope this is helpful

post-1111889-0-39863200-1456048127_thumb.png

@Weebit @Patrick Bryan

Sorry that you seem to be having problems. I'm honestly not sure what is causing your issues, Mila and Momiji work fine for me (and most other users).

All I could suggest is to make sure your game is updated to version 1.04 and that you swap the files into the Valentines dlc using the newest version of the archive tool. If you have a clean unmodded version of the game, try swapping just Mila/Momiji and see if that yields any better results. 

It looks liker the body texture is using the wrong texture slot, but I have no clue why this would happen if you haven't edited the files in any way.

@Weebit @Patrick Bryan

Sorry that you seem to be having problems. I'm honestly not sure what is causing your issues, Mila and Momiji work fine for me (and most other users).

All I could suggest is to make sure your game is updated to version 1.04 and that you swap the files into the Valentines dlc using the newest version of the archive tool. If you have a clean unmodded version of the game, try swapping just Mila/Momiji and see if that yields any better results. 

It looks liker the body texture is using the wrong texture slot, but I have no clue why this would happen if you haven't edited the files in any way.

The other alternative would be to make your own DLC using DLC tool 1.1.2/tutorial given in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

How about swapping it over an costume that have no underwear option, that is why it cost the texture problem

EDIT: I replaced all of Mila's costumes

The other alternative would be to make your own DLC using DLC tool 1.1.2/tutorial given in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

Already tried that, it seems to be an issue with the tmc files themselves that just wont play nice.