Hi Versh,

I have some trouble to get 0.96 to work.

papyrus.log shows the following right at the beginning:

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SGO_var" on object "slsf_configuration"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SGO" on object "slsf_configuration"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadSoulGemOvenReference" in state "" on object "slsf_configuration".

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_excludedlist"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_excludedlist"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (18018B0B) because their base types do not match

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLSFMonitor_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLSFMonitor" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (18018B0A) because their base types do not match

I see the 'SLSF first time initialize' message but no MCM appears and no 'You gained some fame' or other dialog.

Saving and reloading provides a message that it failed to determine the papyrus storage location (I use SL 1.61b and ModOrganizer)

Loading the same save (relatively fresh, well, fresh in the sense that it had never a SLSF version installed) with 0.95b actually works fine, the mod and MCM register. Unfortunately trying an ingame-upgrade crashes on load :(

Any idea what the issue could be?

Yes, there's a problem with PapyrusUtil that some modders have already notified to Ashal (reason why I add the Message about the storage).

Practically some Initialization block of the scripts get completely skipped, so the script miss it's basic part and the properties didn't get loaded.

I solved installing the mod in smaller group (instead that update/add 7 mod all together I've istalled 3-4 together and the SLSF alone at last).

Try to do that.

If it doesn't help do a try starting a new game and see if it happend again.

I have always thought after the novelty wore off the sex wasnt as fun, a mod I used long ago called Sexlab Rapespell had a method of using stamina as a determination who won but nothing much happened after a point. I always thought if it could affect relations (positively and negatively depending on how good the orgasm or if there was one even, sex would end at the mans orgasm and quality would be determined for both at that point) Sexual cravings would increase or decrease through Sexlab Aroused Redux as would the relationship between the participants. Rapespell had a nice little bar showing each persons remaining stamina...this is kind of what added the tension. I felt this could also lead to sex slave training as if you were good enough you could make them want it more and more. This sounds like a way to generate a burn rate for stamina for each participant....if only I could script at all....that shit may as well be some alien language.

After 0.97 I've programmed a Plugin for interactions, but it isn't based on stamina. And, for now, is only a sketch.

I cannot start the .96 version.  Gave a really hard crash so I ran TES5edit and it has some file it cannot find--Error 2.  I have UIE installed, the esm has changed name but I went back in version to .95 until it is resolve.  Really like your mod.  Thanks for making it. 

I cannot start the .96 version.  Gave a really hard crash so I ran TES5edit and it has some file it cannot find--Error 2.  I have UIE installed, the esm has changed name but I went back in version to .95 until it is resolve.  Really like your mod.  Thanks for making it. 

Tnx for the Feedback,

Anyway you should give me some more info about, Like load order and Papyrus Log.

Also, you're installing this with other mod all together or alone? Where did you start the mod?

The crash is on load/after load/in the main menu?

The Name of the Esm is changed in the 0.95 not in the 0.96.

Also, to me, Tes5edit open the SLSF without any problem.

Let me know.

______

NEWS & FUTURE PLANS:

I'm evaluating the possibility to reintroduce the originally cutted off Traits system...

In case, this will leads to a reduction of the 'Submissive Roletypes'.

The trait system is about the add various 'trait' on the PC/NPC (based on the RoleType) to allow a better personality definition of the actors.

For example define who is a Sadic and who is a Masochist etc.

I don't have decided yet... I'll let you know.

There's someone that has something to tell about?

I have never been able to get the MCM menu to install for this mod. 

Is there some trick to make it appear.

I have MCM menu's for every other mod that I have installed, but this one just does not seem to ever activate.

1. I see all those nice pictures you have on the front page that show a very elaborate MCM, but It just will not appear for me ?

2. What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT : There may be a problem with Mod Organizer, this is how I installed you're mod. It may not be able to find the SKSE folder or something, I am just not sure.

I do know I would rather not install it in the main Skyrim folder.

my english is very bad. i'm from Russia

try write this without translate)

i want encouters about strip. doggy depend of fame

thanks!

where yoy are from?

This mod is a Framework, it doesn't provide interaction by itself.

Anyway I'm working on a Plug-in about encounters, but it will requires some time.

Also this framework is fully controllable without dependancy from other mods so anyone could add that sort of interactions.

But this will only happend if there's a request about and when this framework exit from the beta (there's some other things to finalize) :)

I have MCM menu's for every other mod that I have installed, but this one just does not seem to ever activate.

1. I see all those nice pictures you have on the front page that show a very elaborate MCM, but It just will not appear for me ?

EDIT : There may be a problem with Mod Organizer, this is how I installed you're mod. It may not be able to find the SKSE folder or something, I am just not sure.

Uhm, no, Mod Organizer work fine... I use it and the version that I upload comes directly from my Mod Organizer folder, so don't worry about.

Ok, I need some basic info, sorry if some question could seem dumb but better exclude the obvious before searching around for more complex answer:

1. Is your SkyUi actually updated to the lastest version? (there's some optimization for the MCM load)
  2. Are you sure that the Esm is active? (Yes, I know, pretty obvious, but once it happend to me and I've spend 2 hours before realize that somehow it was disabled by imps)
  3. Did you get the Message "SLSF First Initialization" or "SLSF Updating to the Lastest Version" when you Install/Upgrade?
  4. If you push the Button "Arrow Down" on your keybord, it appears the Configmenu? (A little circular menu)
  5. If you write "Help SLSF" in the Console, did you get a list of things that start with SLSF?
  6. Have you already used the console command "setstage Ski_configmanagerinstace 1", is the old tricks when the SkyUI get stucked.
  7. Have you tryed the Jaxonz MCM Kicker?
  8. How many mods are in your Load Order? Did you optimized that?
  9. In your papyrus Log Search for the word "SLSF" and post the results (or post all the Papyrus Log)
  10. Did you installed this together others mod? Have tryied to install It Alone?
  11. Is your Savegame clean? Did you tried to start a new game and see if it works?

Let me know...

Does anyone else have this problem?

Uhm, no, Mod Organizer work fine... I use it and the version that I upload comes directly from my Mod Organizer folder, so don't worry about.

Ok, I need some basic info, sorry if some question could seem dumb but better exclude the obvious before searching around for more complex answer:

1. Is your SkyUi actually updated to the lastest version? (there's some optimization for the MCM load)
  2. Are you sure that the Esm is active? (Yes, I know, pretty obvious, but once it happend to me and I've spend 2 hours before realize that somehow it was disabled by imps)
  3. Did you get the Message "SLSF First Initialization" or "SLSF Updating to the Lastest Version" when you Install/Upgrade?
  4. If you push the Button "Arrow Down" on your keybord, it appears the Configmenu? (A little circular menu)
  5. If you write "Help SLSF" in the Console, did you get a list of things that start with SLSF?
  6. Have you already used the console command "setstage Ski_configmanagerinstace 1", is the old tricks when the SkyUI get stucked.
  9. In your papyrus Log Search for the word "SLSF" and post the results (or post all the Papyrus Log)
  10. Did you installed this together others mod? Have tryied to install It Alone?
  11. Is your Savegame clean? Did you tried to start a new game and see if it works?

Let me know...

I am running latest Sexlab

Jan 7th 2016 v1.61b_full

also FNIS 6.2,, with FNIS SexyMoves 6.1 and Sky UI 5.1 ( not sure if that is latest, but no other mod has had an MCM problem with it )

Before I hammer through all of the other numbers you jotted down.  you Program may have a Papyrus save utility  problem or I have one with your mod, or inability of your program to find the Papyrus save utility that it is looking for. The pop up window indicates this, but I did not fully understand the pop up.

as to this one, I only have slaveRun, and all mod's Items required for it, and the mods and Items you said required for your Mod.

1. after a reload the game I get a pop up message from your mod explaining how this is normal if you are upgrading.

and if not your mod can not find my Papyrus save, or I believe that was what it said.

2. For now as your wheel menu is on a bad button for me. I am left handed, and the arrow key's are important for me when playing, as are the Number Pad key's.

3. I assume that this key is changable, but as I would imagine that change needs the MCM, and I am unable to access this.

Yes I got this.

These are Prior to VM is Thawing...

[01/21/2016 - 09:49:53AM] Error: SLSF_Mcm.OnGameReload() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SLSF_Mcm (17018B0B)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ski_playerloadgamealias.psc"

M] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FamePeriodicIncrease" in state "" on object "slsf_famemaintenance".
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (17018B0B) because their base types do not match
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/21/2016 - 09:49:41AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (17018B0A) because their base types do not match

[01/21/2016 - 09:49:48AM] Error: Property SlaExcluded on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (170185A7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1108CD5C) is not the right type

[01/21/2016 - 09:49:48AM] warning: Property BodySur3Sight on script slsf_famemaintenance attached to SLSF_FameMaintenance (170185A6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this log starting at VM is thawing...

may help you to help me

SlaveRunLog.txt

Let me know...

I am running latest Sexlab

Jan 7th 2016 v1.61

also FNIS 6.2,, with FNIS SexyMoves 6.1 and Sky UI 5.1 ( not sure if that is latest, but no other mod has had an MCM problem with it )

Before I hammer through all of the other numbers you jotted down.  you Program may have a Papyrus problem, or inability of your program to find the Papyrus save that it is looking for. The pop up window indicates this.

as to this one, I only have slaveRun, and all mod's Items required for it, and the mods and Items you said required for your Mod.

1. after a reload the game I get a pop up message from your mod explaining how this is normal if you are upgrading.

and if not your mod can not find my Papyrus save, or I believe that was what it said.

2. For now as your wheel menu is on a bad button for me. I am left handed, and the arrow key's are important for me when playing, as are the Number Pad key's.

3. I assume that this key is changable, but as I would imagine that change needs the MCM, and I am unable to access this.

Yes I got this.

Ok, The other mods version are fine.

The Papyrus problem: is a problem of the Papyrus Util, that I'll solve in the next version doing a different install procedure, or that will be solved by Ashal in the next PapyrusUtil version.

The pop-up message is only about checking that those PapyrusUtil Storages exist and they're in the exact order and number. Obviously if you're upgrading from the 0.95b those values didn't exist at all, so they couldn't be find :P

About the 'Install alone' (point 10), there's a misunderstanding:

I meant, The save that you're loading is also starting others mods?

For example: you have added any other mod when adding the SLSF? Did you tried to enable the SLSF after enabling the others?

Wait, don't start mixing num from the list or we didn't came out alive from this :P

About the Pop-up you didn't tell me that before... Did you get the message only once when loading THAT save or also in successive save from that one?

The wheel menu doesn't care if the button is already used, If you press that it will do his job, if It doesn't work means that something went wrong during the initialization...

Ok, so, Some part of the SLSF get initialized but other not...

Let me know about the Papyrus Log.

Edit:

Ok, Is a Partial bad initialization, is like the other PapyrusUtil problem, some Properties didn't get filled correctly from the CK. Officially will be solved with the new install procedure, for now you could try this:

Solution:

Disable SLSF (only), Load game, Hard Save, Quit.

SaveTool Clean Save:

FixScriptInstances

Delete all #

Save.

Enable Again SLSF (Only), load the game.

Let me know if it fixed.

Ok, The other mods version are fine.

The Papyrus problem: is a problem of the Papyrus Util, that I'll solve in the next version doing a different install procedure, or that will be solved by Ashal in the next PapyrusUtil version.

The pop-up message is only about checking that those PapyrusUtil Storages exist and they're in the exact order and number. Obviously if you're upgrading from the 0.95b those values didn't exist at all, so they couldn't be find :P

About the 'Install alone' (point 10), there's a misunderstanding:

I meant, The save that you're loading is also starting others mods?

For example: you have added any other mod when adding the SLSF? Did you tried to enable the SLSF after enabling the others?

Wait, don't start mixing num from the list or we didn't came out alive from this :P

About the Pop-up you didn't tell me that before... Did you get the message only once when loading THAT save or also in successive save from that one?

The wheel menu doesn't care if the button is already used, If you press that it will do his job, if It doesn't work means that something went wrong during the initialization...

Ok, so, Some part of the SLSF get initialized but other not...

Let me know about the Papyrus Log.

Edit:

Ok, Is a Partial bad initialization, is like the other PapyrusUtil problem, some Properties didn't get filled correctly from the CK. Officially will be solved with the new install procedure, for now you could try this:

Solution:

Disable SLSF (only), Load game, Hard Save, Quit.

SaveTool Clean Save:

FixScriptInstances

Delete all #

Save.

Enable Again SLSF (Only), load the game.

Let me know if it fixed.

I tried the clean install attempt, only installing Your mod, but  to do this meant that I also had to leave off " Slaverun_reloaded_Comments.esp "

However with Slaverun_reloaded_Comments.esp disabled your mod did not even go through the "SLSF First Initialization". 

Turning Slaverun_reloaded_Comments.esp back on did cause your mod to do the "SLSF First Initialization".

But it never went any further than that, and so I never got and MCM menu for your Mod.

It is Okay! I don't have to have your mod to play SlaveRun. 

I just do not have the time right now to Rake through all the possible reasons why you MCM menu does not install.  I am sure maybe it will work for me soon. I will check back sometime in the future.

Anyway that's a strange problem... Tecnically the Comment plugin from Slaverun doesn't do anything to the SLSF.

Okay then, in case you found the problem let me know... or maybe it will all fixed in the next release of SLSF/PapyrusUtil, we will see :P

Thank you Versh

I am not sure if it could be part of problem, but your mod seems to use the arrow keys, exclusively I am left handed, and so the arrow key's and number pad key's are extremely important to me. [ They are for me the movement key's forward, backward, left, right. ] [ The key pad key's of course are for my favorite's, and spell's, couching, and what ever ]

Of course i am sure that your MCM would probably allow me to change these, but of course you see the problem there.

Anyway I wanted to thank you for attempting to help me.

You're welcome, I'm sorry that we didn't solved now, but I'm quite confident that with the new version / some test, the problem will be fixed easily.

We will see, in case you find the solution let me know, could be useful to others.

About the Key, I don't think that is the real problem. I think is an Initialization problem, because your Papyrus log show that some values aren't loaded correctly.

The why those element aren't loaded could depend by the PapyrusUtil problem or something else.

Hello there.Well i'm having a bit of a problem with your mod right now.no MCM and it does not even show up in the load order list.I installed it with NMM and no joy.So i done it manually to see if it would work nothing happend.i use defeat so i uninstalled that and again nothing.I have many other mods running so maybe one of them is doing this but for it not to show up in the load order is very strange.Can you help?

Ok i unistalled v0.96 and used NMM to install v0.95b and used NMM tools for auto plugin sorting.This was after making a clean save and cleaning the save with the save tool.It is still not in my load order but it is active because 0.95b works ingame.

The new 0.96 version seem to not work for me also.

I used a "clean" lvl 80 char, leveled without any mods. I loaded this char with a medium MO profile, about 140 esp/esm.

The new 0.96 produces this papyrus output

[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Update budget: 800.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 800.000000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Memory page: 256 (min) 512 (max) 2457600 (max total)
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:06PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__050FB6AC", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:06PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0A0FB6AC on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_sgo_questcontroller", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FamePeriodicIncrease" in state "" on object "slsf_famemaintenance".
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "slsf_monitor"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "slsf_monitor"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "slsf_functionaccess"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "slsf_functionaccess"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (13018B0B) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLSFMonitor_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLSFMonitor" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (13018B0A) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "SGO3" on object "JugsMain"
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "setSGO3" in state "" on object "JugsMain".
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "resetmods" in state "" on object "JugsMain".
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "sgo_QuestController", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "_sdqs_enslavement", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (5A00C515) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (5A00C515) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (5A017201) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (5A017788) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:14PM] Cannot open store for class "sr_QSTHoursMsg", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script jaxonzdiagnostics to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script jaxonzstringutil to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] Cannot open store for class "KRY_QD_PlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "MagicDrain", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__02006E69", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__02006E69 to topic info 78006E69 on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "huntersvisionimodscript", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSM_NPCAlias", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSMQuestScript", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSMQuestScript to FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSMConfigMenu", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSMConfigMenu to FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "procconfigmcm", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "procevaluator", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnantactoralias", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnancy", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusspidermcmscript", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "_snquestscript", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "cans_framework", missing file?
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (650149AF) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script AngeliMilkDeviceScript to alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SLSFUtility on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Access on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceHand on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumOralStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceFeet on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Config on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property FameMain on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumVaginal on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SlaExcluded on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property slaNaked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SlAnimation on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipStatus on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumAnal on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceOther on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SexLab on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumAnalStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceBody on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumOral on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceHead on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumVaginalStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Property _SLS_NPCSexCount on script SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (58002301) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (58001830) is not the right type
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script KRY_QD_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (6B005E3B) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias5 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX5 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match
[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxYPQ02StoreDoorScript to alias StoreDoor on quest aaxYoanaPathQuest02 (7F059FF1) because their base types do not match

no MCM loaded for sexlab fame, no initialization

I then did a clean safe (+ safe game cleaner) and installed 0.95b again and everything works fine

The new 0.96 version seem to not work for me also.

I used a "clean" lvl 80 char, leveled without any mods. I loaded this char with a medium MO profile, about 140 esp/esm.

The new 0.96 produces this papyrus output

[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Update budget: 800.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 800.000000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)

[01/22/2016 - 05:42:50PM] Memory page: 256 (min) 512 (max) 2457600 (max total)

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:06PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__050FB6AC", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:06PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0A0FB6AC on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_sgo_questcontroller", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FamePeriodicIncrease" in state "" on object "slsf_famemaintenance".

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "slsf_functionaccess"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "slsf_functionaccess"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (13018B0B) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLSFMonitor_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FameMain_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLSFMonitor" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FameMain" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (13018B0A) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:07PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "SGO3" on object "JugsMain"

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "setSGO3" in state "" on object "JugsMain".

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "resetmods" in state "" on object "JugsMain".

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "sgo_QuestController", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "_sdqs_enslavement", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:10PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (5A00C515) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (5A00C515) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (5A017201) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (5A017788) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:14PM] Cannot open store for class "sr_QSTHoursMsg", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script jaxonzdiagnostics to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script jaxonzstringutil to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzDiagnosticsQuest (6B000800) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:16PM] Cannot open store for class "KRY_QD_PlayerAliasScript", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "MagicDrain", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__02006E69", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__02006E69 to topic info 78006E69 on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "huntersvisionimodscript", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSM_NPCAlias", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSMQuestScript", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSMQuestScript to FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] Cannot open store for class "FNISSMConfigMenu", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:17PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSMConfigMenu to FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "procconfigmcm", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "procevaluator", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnantactoralias", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnancy", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusspidermcmscript", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "_snquestscript", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:18PM] Cannot open store for class "cans_framework", missing file?

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (650149AF) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script AngeliMilkDeviceScript to alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SLSFUtility on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Access on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceHand on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumOralStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceFeet on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Config on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property FameMain on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumVaginal on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SlaExcluded on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property slaNaked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SlAnimation on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipStatus on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumAnal on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceOther on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property SexLab on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumAnalStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceBody on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumOral on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property EquipSurfaceHead on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CumVaginalStacked on script slsf_monitor attached to alias PC Monitor on quest SLSF_Monitor (130185A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Property _SLS_NPCSexCount on script SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (58002301) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (58001830) is not the right type

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (60002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script KRY_QD_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (6B005E3B) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleAlias5 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_NPCAlias to alias FemaleX5 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7D00C492) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest FNISSMQuest (7D0012C7) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2016 - 05:43:42PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxYPQ02StoreDoorScript to alias StoreDoor on quest aaxYoanaPathQuest02 (7F059FF1) because their base types do not match

no MCM loaded for sexlab fame, no initialization

I then did a clean safe (+ safe game cleaner) and installed 0.95b again and everything works fine

Thx you I mean, Not really thank you, I know is problem... What I mean is I feel better it is not only me.

I will try the .95b and see if it works okay for me.

Ok, this is going too far.

I'll do a patch with the manual install in the next days to see if it get fixed.

There's some problem with the initialization, not only in SLSF but also in other Mods... For example Kenjoka, Could you check if Your FNIS Sexy Move works?

Also Skooma Whore and SGO...

I'll need your Load Order

sorry for lack of response... unfortunately same here.

1. loading of an existing save w/o prior version of SLSF: SLSF + SlaverunReloaded Comments -> fail as reported previously (240 esp, SLSF 241st). No other mod activated or updated

2. loading very same save with SLSF 0.95b + SlaverunReloaded Comments -> no problems, activated, functional. Save.

3. Attempt to load that new save -> crash on load (no matter whether I first loaded a LAL save or attempt to load directly from desktop)

4. loading initial save (1. / 2.) with SLSF 0.96 but w/o SlaverunReloaded Comments -> same fail as in 1. (on subsequent reloads of new save I received the error message on not found Papyrus Config)

I can continue to play and load those saves. Apart from the Papyrus Content message all seems OK. No interference.

sorry for not being much more help. unfortunately no logs get created.

I have not tried to load a game with my personal STEP configuration + SLSF (and minimum requirements). I just started the new game with 6 or 7 separate save to get everything enabled and activated. I'm just too tired of QA work after a whole day of QA :) apologies. Maybe I can help out a bit this weekend (monday off.. so long weekend, more energy ;).

IF there's need, that is...

thanks for your continuing enthusiams! I am amazed on how you and your fellow modders find the motivation to keep going on... chapeau!

Ok Wait, I've found something.

There's a mess with the Compatibility with SGO added in the last version of the mod.

I need a volunteer for a Test:

Download SGO 302, Install it, load the game and tell me what happend.

@JDough

It isn't enthusiams, we are abundantly beyond psychosis here...

______

EDIT: Ok, problem found, fix in the next days

Yeppers !

.95b Works, or install's just fine. I finally get to see what you have done. This seems very similar to what you were doing in 

Devious Device - More Devious

A very good idea to put it by it's self, as a Resource.

Don't get comfortable with 0.95b

I've fixed the 0.96, Now when I find the Time to update the tutorial I'll upload the fixed version and YOU will test EVERYTHING as Punishment *MuhaahAHaahaHAhah*

Ok, Need volunteers for this:

*0.96b Removed* 0.96c Below

Let me know if there's any problem.

EDIT: It is better to Rollback to a save BEFORE you installed/upgrated to the 0.96, OR Clean the Save with the save tool. Just as safe measure.

This version 0.96b does boot up with and MCM.

I am still testing, I have sort of problem after Doom machine branding in Slaverun. I am looking at it right now. I do not think is anything to do with your Mod. It is probably something i fat fingered :(

for me start 0.96b w/o Slaverun Comments starts just fine for me. MCM gets registered, you can configure everything and it updates values on various action, etc. so all well.

But adding Slaverun Comments (only new ESP activated) triggers the error message again (papyrus container). At that point the SLSF MCM menu is empty.

So I suppose that the Slaverun Comments is just not compatible anymore.