Oook News Time:

Here we are... Version 0.95, there's a lot of changes that most of the user will never notice XD

The basic changes are in the structure of the fame storage, modification, increase/decrease.

Now all the fame is stored via Papyrus Util, and so: accessible by almost every adult mod.

Internal changes are also about the condition structure for the comment pluging, now the fame of the current location is stored on GLOBAL VARIABLES no more on factions.

So it easier to distinguish between Fame and Equip Status.

Now the fame is NO MORE Individual, but cumulative, I've also add an MCM specific page to check the fame Levels in the various Locations Tracked.

Note: Now we have 24 base Vanilla + dlc locations and 10 User-configurable locations.

Most of the detail are explained in the Mcm descriptions...

Also: Optimization, fix, changes etc... ahn... and also the introduction of a New surfaces: 'Dirt' that DOESN'T trigger any fame gain, but could be used in the Equip status comment or specific interaction.

The Dirt is based on SLAVE TATS (the 'dirt' tattoo from Zaz resources Pack), but if you have installed Bathing in Skyrim it will use this system instead.

The dirt could be Hidden under clothes if is "light", (Level 'Dirt' on Bathing in skyrim, or Dirt 1 in Slavetats), but NOT is over that type (like 'Filthy' Status, or Dirt 2 / Dirt 3 in slave tats).

The description of the mod should be redone... I'm working on that... if you have any question ask here.

Due the severe changes of the fame system I've renamed the Esm, to avoid catastrophic conflict with previous version of the mod, so you don't actually need a clean save or a save tool, but still this is HIGHLY suggested. User warned...

My Thanks to Murfk for the help with Jcontainer.

Let me know how it work, I couldn't test it as I want to.

Could you put version 0.9.0 back up please, i tried to upgrade before realising that slaverun reloaded comment calls the previous esm as a master so i'll need to wait for that mod to be upgraded bfore upgrading this to 0.9.5, deleted my local copy doing this making a clean save

Thanks

As said the Plugin of previous version (Slaverun Reloaded comment so far) will not work on the new version due the change of storage method, until upgrated.

Updated the old version, will be deleted after the upgrade.

Also:

Update a little fix of SLSF (0.95b) It doesn't require a clean save IF updating from 0.95

Could you put version 0.9.0 back up please, i tried to upgrade before realising that slaverun reloaded comment calls the previous esm as a master so i'll need to wait for that mod to be upgraded bfore upgrading this to 0.9.5, deleted my local copy doing this making a clean save

Thanks

I already updated slaverun to the newest framework version, *this was realy boring work* :D

I am testing it with my next quest and haven't found any problems yet.

The next release of slaverun reloaded will use and need the 0.95+ version

Hi first of all neat idea to add such a mod mate , but i think its conflicting with Defeat mod  i read the topic and saw another person also have the same issue i use aroused redux,nasty critters,solutions and squirt mod but sadly i had to choose defeat or this mod i dont know if its on my end but can you also try with those mods also thank you and Happy New Year :shy:

Thanks

I already updated slaverun to the newest framework version, *this was realy boring work* :D

I am testing it with my next quest and haven't found any problems yet.

The next release of slaverun reloaded will use and need the 0.95+ version

oh, and the "you gain some fame" message is back :D

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00003.jpg

and a fame view tab, where you see your "work"

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00002.jpg

Great work, Versh

Tnx for the feedback and also for your work ;)

I was writing some lines about the conversion but seems that you have already solved :P

In the next day I'll write some other tutorials to increase the compatibility.

(p.s. what's the problem with that guy on left in the first screenshot? XD)

Hi first of all neat idea to add such a mod mate , but i think its conflicting with Defeat mod  i read the topic and saw another person also have the same issue i use aroused redux,nasty critters,solutions and squirt mod but sadly i had to choose defeat or this mod i dont know if its on my end but can you also try with those mods also thank you and Happy New Year :shy:

Ook, Tnx for the feedback, but I need some more Info:

What is your load order and What is exactly your "incompatibility"?

There's something strange on your Papyrus log?

Are you playing in an old Savegame?

Did you have cleaned your savegame?

Which version are you using?

Just a heads up.  I use MO, and just downloaded the new Sexual Fame update, and Slaverun Reloaded doesn't recognize it is there.  I don't know if it is a Sex Fame glitch or a Slaverun glitch, so I will post on both.  

The current version of slaverun reloaded, 24 Dec 2015, works only with the "old" Sexual framework 0.9

the next slaverun version needs the new version of the framework 0.95+ , as it has major changes

btw i added yesterday Defeat 5.2.2 in my MO profile to see if it works or not

i have no daymoyl, the next version of slaverun reloaded, and sexual framework 0.95 (see my loadorder)!

At first i didn't trigger for me, but i realized my problem was that my testchar was lvl 82, and not hit at all by those bandits :D

i increased the probabilities and defeat triggerd for me and my followers without problems

I tested only being defeated by NPC, not the other direction, where i defeat NPC , as i never used that feature and also that Put-Them-In-A-Bag feature

Maybe that helps you

loadorder.txt

Tnx for the field testing Kenjoka :)

By me:

I've tested the SLSF 0.95, before releasing, with the Defeat 5.2.2  and I have not problem at all....

Also those 2 mod does very different things, so is very improbable that is a direct conflict between this two.

I'll give a look to the defeat, but is a blind search if I don't know what you're call "incompatibility", what happend? The Game CTD? The Defeat won't trigger? Won't Load? Save corruption? Zombie Apocalypse? Invasion of the Banana-Man?

Let me know...

News Time:

So... The description Now is updated to 0.95b, I'm adding in the SECOND POST of this Topic various mini-Tutorial about "How to Do", it should cover all the aspect of the compatibility Script plus something else, when finished. If you have a specific request about let me know.

Version 0.96 To do List:

1. Fixing the GetEquipStatus() Function from SLSF_CompatibilityScript.Psc. [i've accidentally deleted the Form list used by this].
  2. Adding the Location RoleType for the PC (So the PC will change his/her roletype depending on the Location).
  3. Support Function for hard/easy Dependancy about the Location RoleType for the PC.

Version 1.0 To do list:

1. Mod Configuration Save/Load

Does anyone has request/Note/observation/question/doubt?

Tnx for the field testing Kenjoka :)

By me:

I've tested the SLSF 0.95, before releasing, with the Defeat 5.2.2  and I have not problem at all....

Also those 2 mod does very different things, so is very improbable that is a direct conflict between this two.

I'll give a look to the defeat, but is a blind search if I don't know what you're call "incompatibility", what happend? The Game CTD? The Defeat won't trigger? Won't Load? Save corruption? Zombie Apocalypse? Invasion of the Banana-Man?

Let me know...

News Time:

So... The description Now is updated to 0.95b, I'm adding in the SECOND POST of this Topic various mini-Tutorial about "How to Do", it should cover all the aspect of the compatibility Script plus something else, when finished. If you have a specific request about let me know.

Version 0.96 To do List:

1. Fixing the GetEquipStatus() Function from SLSF_CompatibilityScript.Psc. [i've accidentally deleted the Form list used by this].
  2. Adding the Location RoleType for the PC (So the PC will change his/her roletype depending on the Location).
  3. Support Function for hard/easy Dependancy about the Location RoleType for the PC.

Version 1.0 To do list:

1. Mod Configuration Save/Load

Hi again well i tried  new game , the thing is both mods show at mcm menu but when i try to enable defeat nothing happens it cant be enabled its says exit mcm menu to finish install and doesnt install but ur mod works perfectly fine.

Ok, gived a brief look to the Install function of  the Defeat.

And i might have found something:

The Defeat uses, on the install Function, a lot of GetForm instead of GetFormFromFile. According to the Wiki ( http://www.creationkit.com/GetForm_-_Game )

Notes
  • Scripts should always be blind to the contents of data files, and rely on properties as the interface through which they access data from data files. As such, this function should only ever be used for debugging purposes.
  • As the FormID is intended to be a 32-bit unsigned integer and Papyrus uses signed integers, this function is not reliable for forms from higher-ordered mods. Specifically, any FormID with the MSB set (load order 0x80 and above) will fail to return a valid object.

I think that THIS is the problem, it also explains why some have this problem and some other not.

I let a message in the Defeat support topic to let Goubo know...

Eventually you could try to modify your load order.

But it shouldn't be an incompatibility between Defeat and SLSF.

I'm really liking this mod thanks for your hard work.  But I'm having one problem,  I added some modded armor to the exclusion list and my char is still trying to cover up and I have the naked equip status effect.  

I don't see the problem :P

The Exclusion lists tells to the SLSF that those Wears/SlaveTats shouldn't be treated as Wears/SlaveTats

So if you put an Armor in the Exclusion list they get treated as "Slutty Armor". So the PC is naked for the SLSF.

If you exclude a category of Slavetats the SLSF doesn't treat the Slavetats as a Slavetats.

You have misunderstood their purpose :P

It took me a little bit to figure out but when I updated to .95 it my game apparently cannot find, or has a file problem which I think is with Slaverun.  I went back to .9 and it works.  Did not try it on more than one machine.

The SlaverunComments is currently incompatible with the 0.95+, Disable the SlaverunComment and wait for the Updated version or continue with the 0.9 and upgrade to the 0.95 when the new version of slaverun reloaded comes out

That was in the mod description :P

_________

News time:

Before releasing the 0.96, anyone has spotted a bug? something that need a fix? Glich? error? issues? grammatical errors?

I have find my problem with the handcuff binding.  topic : 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55911-problem-with-handcuff-binding-from-zaz/

it's coming from your mod. I have uninstall all my sexlab mod and the issue come when your mod is install. I ask me if it s not because that :

Version 0.96 To do List:

Uhm. No, The GetEquipStatus() is a function from the compatibility Script (Comunication Between Mods without Dependancy)

Anyway maybe you're right, there's a wild SendAnimationEvent that I've forgot to test and seems out of her place.  I'll give a look to it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, anyway you could simpy disable the Shame Anim of my mod via mcm, until v0.96 is out.

Tnx for the feedback.

The shame anim is not in fault.

I have desactivat it. You have your PC, you equip her with cuff or armbinder, and 3-4 secondes later the hands is alway binding, but the animation binding not. The hands of the PC are alway like bind. But the PC animation is like normal stand animation, with hand free.

Ah !!! I have forgot an information the PC must be nude (torso) to have the problem.

The shame anim is not in fault.

I have desactivat it. You have your PC, you equip her with cuff or armbinder, and 3-4 secondes later the hands is alway binding, but the animation binding not. The hands of the PC are alway like bind. But the PC animation is like normal stand animation, with hand free.

Ah !!! I have forgot an information the PC must be nude (torso) to have the problem.

I can actually confirm this. After installing this framework, any hands behind back bound animation consistently stops playing the bound offset and then reapplies every few seconds.

and I keep telling you that is the shame anim :P

It was a debug option that I've set, where I forgot a conditional, to reset the idle of the PC.

So when he/she doesn't perform the Shame Anim it reset the position.

Will be fixed in 0.96

Two questions related to the globals:

Can I write to the globals or are they read only? Ergo: If I add 3 to SLSF_CurrentFamePCLocation_Sub_Slave will your mod remember the addition I made or will it trust it's own internal numbers and ignore the active value?

How many points of fame are awarded for each action? Is there a standard amount per type of action? Some of the fame globals I haven't found a way to increment through natural action yet, so I want to know how much they are meant to go up per action normally.

Two questions related to the globals:

Can I write to the globals or are they read only? Ergo: If I add 3 to SLSF_CurrentFamePCLocation_Sub_Slave will your mod remember the addition I made or will it trust it's own internal numbers and ignore the active value?

How many points of fame are awarded for each action? Is there a standard amount per type of action? Some of the fame globals I haven't found a way to increment through natural action yet, so I want to know how much they are meant to go up per action normally.

There's a good documentation about (to be expanded in the future) in the Second Replay of this topic, section "How To Do".

Tutorials, examples, etc. Give it a look and tell me if there's something unclear / need else / specific Tutorials / more deep explanations / etc.

Anyway to answer your question:

No the Globals are only a mirror for faster use in the plugins (instead to make various mirror for the various mods I provide one for all)

You can use it to get the value, but if you change them the changes will not be saved (they only recive datas).

You can configure the gain of points in various way, as explained in the Tutorial section, here a brief overiew:

Via Papyrus Util you can set an absolute value, or Add/remove a value (Set / Adjust)

Via SendmodEvent provided in the SLSF_CompatibilityScript.Psc you could use the standard way to increase (ONLY for PC fame).

The Standard increase uses all the Configuration maded by the User (for example the multiplier of gain) The base rule is:

1 point for Npc in a specific Radius WITH line of Sight of the PC

Variables:

Gain Value Setted By the User (it multiplies the final value)

Relationship of the NPC's, setted by the User (% that they get counted or not)

Distance of the Npc Setted by User (Under that Distance the LOS isn't needed)

For example:

The Slaverun trigger the enslavement of a City? Set the 'Npc.Slavery' Fame to 50

Your mod trigger an enslavement? Adjust 'Npc.Slavery' fame by 3 (arbitrary assignation)

The PC submit his/herself to a Slaver by some act? SLSF_CompatibilityScript.Psc could be what you're looking for.

You're free to use which you consider better for what you're looking for.

Anyway, if you want to discuss something / need other info about an integration / compatibility feel free to contact me via Pm. Obviously I could suggest you the best way to use the SLSF in relation of what you need to do :P

Bye.

EDIT: Forgot a Thing: in the 0.96 there's an upgrade of the SendmodEvent, that allow to define a Max num reached by the Fame from the fame event itself.

Something like: Do a fame Event, but do not increase the Total fame over X