23 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

it definitely isnt, im going to post a papyrus maybe something in it can reveal a problem

Papyrus.0.log

Might be easier to post a mod list, or a list of your active plugins, if possible. It may or may not be a scripting problem, and if it isn't, the papyrus log won't show anything relevant. 

16 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

i get ya

modlist.txt plugins.txt

Hmm...

-It is a small point, but you'll likely want to move the unmanaged DLC "mods" into the same order as their respective .esm files, Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn.

-Possibly not a related issue, but I think both the Eyes of Beauty and Improved Eyes Skyrim may both edit the same assets, both in terms of mesh and textures, along with some internal information, which likely has some kind of conflict.

-I may be completely off on this one, but why does the plugin in your list for SMIM, mention SE? This could be a sign you installed the wrong version, though that may or may not be related to your overall problem. 

42 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I may be completely off on this one, but why does the plugin in your list for SMIM, mention SE? This could be a sign you installed the wrong version, though that may or may not be related to your overall problem. 

i'm sure a SSE mod in SLE would count as a "corrupt plugin".

11 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

unfortunately that didnt fix much

Then continue disabling plugins until it loads.

Just to clarify, though: you do have Skyrim Legendary, right? Not SSE? Because this is the LE version of the mod.

You probably have the right one, and this question may sound weird, but it wouldn't be the first time someone complains about mods not working and it turns out they were trying to run a LE mod in SE.

44 minutes ago, Gammler Gamer said:

Hello there,

this may be a stupid question, but how does this mod  exactly work?

I cant find any information on the mod-page...

Are you asking what the mod does or the way it does it? Because that's ambiguous.

42 minutes ago, Gammler Gamer said:

Hello there,

this may be a stupid question, but how does this mod  exactly work?

I cant find any information on the mod-page...

it's a SLAL Pack:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

15 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

so apparently something with the expanded cities and towns patch for rschildren is causing the start menu not to load peculiarly enough

i don't use any of those mods, so i have no clue what there problem is.

I think I may have done something wrong with my install. I removed all the old versions of horny dragons and reinstalled all the latest versions of sexlab and the other mod requirements, and get the right title screen for the mod. However the game crashes upon loading a save or a new game. Disabling horny creatures stops the crashes, so I think there might be something wrong there. Is it possible that having too many animations installed is the culprit? I’ve got over 7000, though I used to have funnybizness’s pack installed as well with no issues.

45 minutes ago, mastga said:

I think I may have done something wrong with my install. I removed all the old versions of horny dragons and reinstalled all the latest versions of sexlab and the other mod requirements, and get the right title screen for the mod. However the game crashes upon loading a save or a new game. Disabling horny creatures stops the crashes, so I think there might be something wrong there. Is it possible that having too many animations installed is the culprit? I’ve got over 7000, though I used to have funnybizness’s pack installed as well with no issues.

make sure any mod compatibly patches are updated, and check to see if you have any outdated json files in Data\creatures.d

and you did rerun FNIS right?

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

make sure any mod compatibly patches are updated, and check to see if you have any outdated json files in Data\creatures.d

and you did rerun FNIS right?

Reinstalled everything in the order shown on the modpage, and everything seems to be working now. I don't really remember what I screwed up before but I'm glad it's finally working.

sorry if this has been answered, but..

im having a bit of a problem getting animations to load. the """dominant""" creature will go do its thing, but the guy on the receiving end will stay stationary and play any default idles. any ideas as to how i can fix? great mod btw!

im having a bit of a problem getting animations to load. the """dominant""" creature will go do its thing, but the guy on the receiving end will stay stationary and play any default idles. any ideas as to how i can fix? great mod btw!

4 hours ago, KKSlider said:

delete Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx and rerun FNIS

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

So on the load screens...

Not sure how the game would react to it, but I did get TESVEdit to manage this...

Due to Dragons being an Aedric species,  it is thought that they will not possess the same base needs as mortals. However, they have the capacity to consume food, so they may have reason to fill other needs as well.

Also, Dawnguard has the MagicNoReanimate keyword listed for the WerewolfBeastRace, and both MNC and this mod, does not. Should that change be added to both mods?