6 hours ago, PvtParts296 said:

For some reason my  PC looks pregnant when in  bondage, or really it  is  just the gear that has that shape cause the skin underneath is  still normal.

Have you a screenshot of this? 

20 hours ago, PvtParts296 said:

Of course just as everything I do, I  wait to ask for the fear  of sounding stupid and finally give up and ask and immediately find that having building morphs checked in bodyslide is doing it for some reason.

Did you check if your PC is bloated by any inflation mod like FillHerUp (cum), Soulgem Oven (gems), Estrus+ (eggs), any pregnancy active?

If any of the above is true, then your PC's body might to be able to show inflation, while any inflation able armor is able to show the inflation.

If that's true you need a body that can show inflation.

Means the armor (like DDs) show the right inflation but your body doesn't.

Only if no inflation mod is modifying your PC and despite that armor gets inflated anyways you can be sure its a problem with DDs.

What also may help is: SL inflation framework if you have multiple inflation mods running to solve conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 3:12 AM, BenstonAnvil said:

Is there any hotkey to immediately Bind the PC? If not, is it possible to add it in the next update?

OK, but which outfit? There are more outfits in DDe then there are keys on a keyboard. 

Hi, just downloaded this recently to try  POP and it works great. Adds a lot of options and variety.

I'm wondering about the "heavy bondage effects" application on standard (non-DDE) devices. I noticed it applies the effects if it's set to and you enter the DDE MCM menu while bound, this appears to be intended behavior based on another post I saw. Is there any way to make it automatically detect and apply the effects?

On 11/30/2021 at 1:53 PM, no_way said:

Got SUM and this installed, trying to figure out how to make my No Strip List in SUM so that certain worn items dont get stripped, how do I do this?

Have a look here,

under 'Stuff For Players' and 'To Add an Object to the No Strip List in POP' but apply it to DDe. 

For some reason SUM just keeps telling me that the version of Sexlab is too advanced and it doesn't work properly. It keeps not correctly installing and causing all sorts of problems. I have the most recent version of SUM and its not correct. Am I missing something?

**  it certainly shouldn't be the question here ... but dd is general and it might not matter.
So:

Spoiler

ghjghj.JPG.ab668813bed25707dabe8694139d9c80.JPG

I have this dog belt ... waist belt.

Where can I find?

In which add-on is it used?

When?

What do you need for the equipment?

What is your custom name for the production?

In short: how do I get into the game?

I noticed it a long time ago ...  but I've never gotten it and so far I haven't been able to get one ...  

Thank's...

-------------

Talán nem ide kellene feltenni a kérdést... de a dd az általános és lehet, hogy mindegy.
Szóval:

Van ez a kutya öv... deréköv. 

Hol kapható?

Melyik kiegészítőben kerül alkalmazásra?

Mikor? 

Mi kell a felszereléshez?

Mi az egyéni neve a legyártáshoz?

Nekem már régen feltűnt... de sohasem jutottam hozzá és eddig még sehogyan sem sikerült magamra venni...  

Röviden: hogyan vihetem a játékba?

Egy önsanyargató baromságot... csak egy agybetegnek jut eszébe erőltetni akkor, amikor annyi esély és lehetőség van a szenvedésre.... bj.gif.328ac489c687c6d7c7ab13b1ffe735cd.gif De ettől játék!

I have a question... I'm running Skyrim SE pre-AE. Anyway, gags never fit any of my characters. They always hover around the chin or something and it looks really distracting.

I'm not entirely sure how to potentially fix this, it appears that way on NPCs as well. I'm using CBBE body, ran BodySlide for all outfits etc, all the other requirements, I believe... 

SUM-2-33-1SE

ZAP animations

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1

DDE-5-34-0-SE

(I'm also using Deviously Cursed Loot if that affects anything...)

Do the Assets, Integration and Expansion files work for SE? The column below "Download File" says no so I haven't tried using them. 

Is it just a thing I need to get used to when I'm using mods for different heads/faces? It's not the end of the world by any means but figured I'd ask in case it's something I'm missing!