2 hours ago, majormagers said:

Woops I found a problem in my mods and found out what was the problem. I had SLIF installed still and it has an old version of the zadlib.pex script in it. very much incompatible with anything new. breaks bondage behavior and unbinding is prevented.

Thanks Herowynne for clarifying those things for me and sorry for taking up your time.

You are very welcome! I am glad you were able to identify the cause of your problem.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

You should use the Captured Dreams patch if you are using both Devious Devices Equip (DDE) and Captured Dreams.

I forgot to mention that the Captured Dreams patch is only needed on LE. The SE version of DDE includes the CD patch.

2 minutes ago, Nimkal said:

So Assets, Integration, and Expansion are still required for the SE version and yet there are no SE versions of those mods? Am I missing something here? I'd appreciate some much needed clarification.

Devious Devices is certainly available for SE.

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are no longer separate mods.

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are all combined together into the recent 5.0 and 5.1 versions of Devious Devices, both in the LE and SE versions of Devious Devices.

Hope that helps!

On 6/27/2021 at 3:04 PM, Herowynne said:

Devious Devices is certainly available for SE.

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are no longer separate mods.

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are all combined together into the recent 5.0 and 5.1 versions of Devious Devices, both in the LE and SE versions of Devious Devices.

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much sir. That definitely helps! Whenever you can maybe you could include a short comment of this in your original DD SE comment ?

Cheers ?

• 5 weeks later...

I am returning to Skyrim and have downloaded the 5.00 version that is recommended to be used in conjunction with POP. 
I remember that the previous versions of DE and POP had really simple interfaces for saving and loading outfits and then using them in POP. It seems that the MCM interfaces have stayed roughly the same to what I remember it, but I cannot find these options for loading DE outfits to POP, and saving and loading MCM outfits in DE. 

I'm not really good at figuring out what terms to use for searching, and was wondering if someone can give me a brief set of instructions on how to use the new version. Thank you for taking the time and consideration regarding me request.

2 hours ago, PriestOfKhorne said:

downloaded the 5.00 version that is recommended to be used in conjunction with POP.

To clarify: DDE 5.01 is the most recent version. DDE 5.01 requires SUM 2.01, and DDE 5.01 works with POP 5.01.

The DDE and POP version numbers are in sync with each other, but DDE and POP can be used separately from each other.

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

To clarify: DDE 5.01 is the most recent version. DDE 5.01 requires SUM 2.01, and DDE 5.01 works with POP 5.01.

The DDE and POP version numbers are in sync with each other, but DDE and POP can be used separately from each other.

Before installing DE 5.0, I had 5.1 installed. PO was giving me a message box that said DE 5.1 was not the appropriate version for PO, or something along that line. I am now confused, should I upgrade back to 5.1 and ignore the messages?

2 hours ago, PriestOfKhorne said:

Before installing DE 5.0, I had 5.1 installed. PO was giving me a message box that said DE 5.1 was not the appropriate version for PO, or something along that line. I am now confused, should I upgrade back to 5.1 and ignore the messages?

If you got a message from POP that complained about DDE 5.01, then you must have had POP 5.00 installed.

The important point is to have the correct combination of Inte's mods installed together:

• SUM 2.00 goes with DDE 5.00 and/or POP 5.00

or

• SUM 2.01 goes with DDE 5.01 and/or POP 5.01

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

If you got a message from POP that complained about DDE 5.01, then you must have had POP 5.00 installed.

The important point is to have the correct combination of Inte's mods installed together:

• SUM 2.00 goes with DDE 5.00 and/or POP 5.00

or

• SUM 2.01 goes with DDE 5.01 and/or POP 5.01

Resolved. Problem was "Really Smooth Interfaces" from nexus. Wasn't letting me open race menu, and it seems that other MCM options form other mods where not loading either. I still got the message on new game that DE needs to be on version 5.0 and not the latest version. Hasn't popped up since.

Sorry for troubling you.

Edited by PriestOfKhorne
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:46 AM, PriestOfKhorne said:

I'm not really good at figuring out what terms to use for searching, and was wondering if someone can give me a brief set of instructions on how to use the new version. Thank you for taking the time and consideration regarding me request.

Have a look here in the 'Stuff For Players'.

Edited by Inte

I just downloaded SE DDE 5.02

But in use, I can't choose players as actors. It may be because of this that most of the options in the settings cannot be clicked.

I can use these options very briefly when I set NPC as an actor with the hotkey. But soon it won't work again. I'm not sure if the settings will take effect.

I don't know whether this problem is caused by installation error or use error. The relevant plug-ins I use are when I use SE DDE 5.0.

I like Inox Meck Suit very much. I hope there will be more related functions in the future.

English is not my mother tongue, so it may be difficult to understand.

9 hours ago, Old saltedfish said:

But in use, I can't choose players as actors. It may be because of this that most of the options in the settings cannot be clicked.

Please post a screenshot in a spoiler tag that shows which options you are referring to.

1 hour ago, Old saltedfish said:

This is the actor selection interface

Please edit your post and put the images into a spoiler tag so they do not take up so much space on the page.

I just added DDE 5.02 to a new game on Skyrim SE, and the following screenshots inside the spoiler tag show how the DDE 5.02 MCM pages appear in my game.

My player character, Amanda, is automatically selected on the Actor Selection MCM page. I did not have to do anything to select my player character.

Spoiler

20210812203108_1.jpg.77684f4b9d3f0e477927587b341094c3.jpg

20210812203354_1.jpg.9acac104e2718bc2d0f3559e35ea743c.jpg

20210812203328_1.jpg.ea260240958000fd7fab96167ca9ac4b.jpg

20210812203425_1.jpg.d3ee0528737c938c4175fa292969cb64.jpg

Edited by Herowynne
On 8/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, Herowynne said:

I just added DDE 5.02 to a new game on Skyrim SE, and the following screenshots inside the spoiler tag show how the DDE 5.02 MCM pages appear in my game.

Are your ss' in ultrawide or just a different aspect ratio. The 'Folder Path' actually fits. :classic_happy:

On 8/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, Cycorix said:

Is anyone getting errors with the new version being unable to find its system.json file? (even though its there)

Make sure your .json version matches your installed DDe one. 

You can see this in the 'System' page in the MCM. 

Spoiler

20210827004010_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Make sure your .json version matches your installed DDe one. 

You can see this in the 'System' page in the MCM. 

Reveal hidden contents

20210827004010_1.jpg

yeah I was getting the error even with the correct JSON, I was checking this in N++.

It's fine now though, I decided my install needed cleaning up anyway and all your stuff works fine again now on a fresher install that never had the old version ^^

Thanks!!

Edited by Cycorix