Bandits were always able to find me when I "failed" a delivery for CD Master and I was coming back wearing that unescapable armbinder. I was able to trick the whole Skyrim including the sabre cats, (I swear those things spawn behind you) ... anyway if I would get within 1000 meters of a bandit camp I would hear "lookie here boys..."  :P

Just tested v1.63 and it just reports papyrusutil as version 28, it doesn't throw any errors though

Well, good to know. ^_^

About the bandits not behaving properly, they were a problem in SD as well. I believe @jbezorg or @skyrimll might have solved that.

About the bandits not behaving properly, they were a problem in SD as well. I believe @jbezorg or @skyrimll might have solved that.

Thanks Inte, I'll have a word with skyrimll. The bit of work Doc did, did partially work in that the bandits gathered round but only one sex attack fired before they all wandered off, and then the first bandit kept following the pc.

I'm wondering what version of DH you used as the cloak isn't that large and only works if the pc isn't sneaking and is unarmed. I did a large part of the beta testing (Yuni did followers) and from memory there may have been a problem with one of the earlier versions, but as it's a year and a half (maybe two) I can't really remember for sure now

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know, where I can make mistake, if installing Devious Devices Equip freezes Prison Overhaul mod (of course with PO patch). Earlier I solve it by putting DD Equip lower than PO\PO-patch in load order, but now it's useless. I don't know where to write it (I decided to try asking for help here because, as far as I know, PO patches also Inte's mod), may be someone here can give me any advice. I like both DD-equip and PO, so I don't want just remove one of them. Or just point me, where I cen ask for help.

any chance of getting the leather bra's released as a stand-alone option? as I use DD Interactions already on my play-through and don't want to add another mod that does similar functionality

Not sure how DD interactions equips DD, but I don't think it will be able to equip a standalone DD.  

any chance of getting the leather bra's released as a stand-alone option? as I use DD Interactions already on my play-through and don't want to add another mod that does similar functionality

Not sure how DD interactions equips DD, but I don't think it will be able to equip a standalone DD.

as long as the keywords are set-up correctly then it can as it can add any DD item from any DD mod

When does POP freeze? Arrest, load, random?

If on arrest, try unchecking 'Strip Before Bondage' in DDe MCM 'Setup' page. I'm working on making that strip function faster for DDe.   

After crime, guard begins dialogue, I select "I surrender, take me to jail", then he just walk away. Tried in diffirent towns and cities, mostly in Whiterun and Windhelm. And on loading game, message "PO - Ready" does not appear on upper left corner.

as long as the keywords are set-up correctly then it can as it can add any DD item from any DD mod

So, you are saying DD interactions can already add the bras from DDe even if they are not already in your inventory?

When does POP freeze? Arrest, load, random?

If on arrest, try unchecking 'Strip Before Bondage' in DDe MCM 'Setup' page. I'm working on making that strip function faster for DDe.   

After crime, guard begins dialogue, I select "I surrender, take me to jail", then he just walk away. Tried in diffirent towns and cities, mostly in Whiterun and Windhelm. And on loading game, message "PO - Ready" does not appear on upper left corner.

Sounds like you have a conflict somewhere. Do the usual suspects, then run LOOT or give STEP a read, no go -  you'll have to disable mods in chunks and try it, until you find the culprit, or try TES5.

Description

Are you into bondage? How about self-bondage?

Have you ever thought to play a game with one of your housecarls say, Lydia?

The game would go like this.
In the morning she will put you into some extreme bondage, then she would leave the home to do her chores - like purchasing more cows and chickens for the bandits to kill. :-/
Your job would be to escape the mentioned bondage, after all no bondage should be able to hold you, the mighty Dragonborn.
If you do escape your bondage, you get to reverse roles and do the same to Lydia.

Let’s just say that Lydia agreed to play this game, and is now coming back home after a long day at “work”, just to find you laying exhausted on the bathroom floor in a pool of your own piss, just as helpless and tightly bound, as when she left you ... and smirking at you says, “... so close, and yet so far ... huh my Thane?”

just wondering if that feature will be put in ? since housecarls havent done that stuff yet

So, you are saying DD interactions can already add the bras from DDe even if they are not already in your inventory?

sorry I've not replied sooner but in answer to your question no you do need to have the items in your inventory but it has built in functions to allow it to recognise any item added by any DD mod which is why I asked for a stand-alone version of the bras as craft-able items so they could be used without duplicating the functionality of adding DD items to NPC's although it should be said Interactions is old now last updated in 2014 so I may be dropping it as Vel seams to have his hands full with Captured Dreams so this whole thing may become a moot point

still it would be nice if the Leather and Ebonite bras were added in to a separate mod something like a Devious Devices: Expansion+

Uhm.. Inte, Could I made a request?

Since you've made some retexture, whould be a problem to add another one?

I'd like to see the Gold Metal Collar and the Gold Metal Collar Posture. It's for a future thing that I'm thinking for the SLSF, to differentiate the Slaves.

Nothing urgent / essential, just asking if it's on your plan :P

This is kind of a strange problem so here me out 

Lately i've been trying to equip my character with some of dds bondage but for some reason after a while it blends out some parts of the armor

look at this 

Before post-965162-0-42873900-1453838566_thumb.jpg

After post-965162-0-08198300-1453838578_thumb.jpg

When i go into the inventory it shows up as "equipped" even though ( as you can see) it doesn't show up 

Any idea how to fix this :/ ?

Thank you in advance of your time :)

A better place to ask that would be in the DDi thread.

I think that has to do with the device hider that @Min introduced in DDi 2.90. It will basically hide the bra and certain DD's when wearing armor. Maybe you are wearing a piece of jewelry that acts as armor?

So i posted this problem as well in the DDi thread , hopefully they know how to fix this problem :) .

Anyway , i just kiled a khajiit just to take a look at my inverntory :P

Here's everything i'm wearing post-965162-0-07907100-1453903434_thumb.jpg

I basically can't see the chastity Bra and the Custom slave harness  even though they are equipped