On 17.1.2016 at 4:18 PM, Xenoramos said:

After crime, guard begins dialogue, I select "I surrender, take me to jail", then he just walk away. Tried in diffirent towns and cities, mostly in Whiterun and Windhelm. And on loading game, message "PO - Ready" does not appear on upper left corner.

Hi there! I know it's been ages since you posted this, but I'm having the exact same problem right now. Did you ever find a fix for this? Been trying to find one for ages, but still no luck. Would really appreciate it!

15 hours ago, PGHEON said:

Hi there! I know it's been ages since you posted this, but I'm having the exact same problem right now. Did you ever find a fix for this? Been trying to find one for ages, but still no luck. Would really appreciate it!

Sorry, I can't help you, because after some time I've spent trying to find out, why that problem appeared - I just completely deleted Skyrim, it's saves and reinstall it from scratch. This is the only working solution for me when mods refuses to work in such ways.

31 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

Sorry, I can't help you, because after some time I've spent trying to find out, why that problem appeared - I just completely deleted Skyrim, it's saves and reinstall it from scratch. This is the only working solution for me when mods refuses to work in such ways.

Haha great, I've probably spent more time tinkering my load order and all my mods every now and then the last few months than I've actually been playing the game, so not overly excited to go trough all of that again. But thanks though :) 

20 hours ago, PGHEON said:

Haha great, I've probably spent more time tinkering my load order and all my mods every now and then the last few months than I've actually been playing the game, so not overly excited to go trough all of that again. But thanks though :) 

I cannot do much without a log. Also, if it's POP related, it should be posted in that thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2017 at 10:51 PM, Raistln1971 said:

I did not run bodyslide after activating previous DD's, never thought about it since it has always shown everything correctly before, so this might be it.  Will give it a try tomorrow and see.  Thanks

never noticed this till right now, but perhaps it was working sometimes and not the other, was me running outdated versions of DDA, DDI, and DDE.

That's what I get for not fully looking at Requirements and not checking for updates like I should.  Thanks again for all the help :smile:

On 17/12/2017 at 11:46 PM, jigwigigx said:

V3.22 still seems to work with the new DD4 mods. Obviously I haven't tested everything yet but no problems so far..

It mostly works, things like custom armbinders and yokes  don't work properly as they still use the old system but  there is no ctd and the mod still equips and frees.

First view into v3.40:

TES5Edit reports a bunch of errors "Could not be resolved" and they lead us toooooooo ... DDI v4.0 (which is the version, I play with):classic_blush:

So, formally it does not look perfect, ... right now. But We will see how it behaves in game :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Inte said:

[..] nor has been tested with DDi/DDx 4.00.

I will do exactly that in the next days...

Could there ever be a better time of the year to spend a few days in prison and fiddle with the restraints? :classic_tongue:

... just need to finish my installation with POP and then I'm off to steal Nazeems christmas dinner :classic_angel:

Just picked up the upgrade... the 'strip before bondage' is acting weird; it will strip them for a moment, then they equip their gear again.  Tried to take the armor away, but now their Default outfits have been changed from their standard 'NONE' to a generic vanilla set.  I think a variable might have gotten nudged somewhere with this update~