Thank you for that tutorial. Unfortunately I don't have the possibility to do what you did in your third step. For me there are no Custom Outfits I can choose from. It's just black and empty :/

Well, that was not working. Creating a new char didn't help either.

I guess I will just enjoy your mod without that feature. I can still choose what to wear. I just need to do it anew every time ^^

Well, I've tried everything you suggested (still not working) and even edited the settings in my Skyrim.ini, but no Papyrus.0.log has been created. I guess I will just wait for the next version to use this feature.

Everything else is working, so I am content with that.

But thank you for your help :)

Love the leather bras, Inte. Thanks!

Well, I've tried everything you suggested (still not working) and even edited the settings in my Skyrim.ini, but no Papyrus.0.log has been created.

Do you use Mod Organizer? One thing that guide to setting up papyrus logging doesn't mention is that if you use MO the skyrim.ini file you need to edit isn't the one in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim. Instead, it will be in your MO installation, in the folder: profiles\your-profile-name-here, and can easily be edited from MO's built-in ini editor.

Oh goodie, wood devious devices. We can use these as 'bug bait'.

Are there termites in Skyrim?

Shut up, you!

... termites in Skyrim :rolleyes:

So I have an issue where if I try to get the mod to put a pre-created outfit, it just strips the PC and does nothing else. It says it takes keys and other stuff away, but I haven't really checked. I have another problem wherein if I try to go through the device library, the menu has text being displayed behind each option, and none of the seubmenus are populated with any options. 

Need a log.

Log file attached now...my bad. 

Papyrus.0.log

Looks like my register events function did not trigger properly, I see it finishing, but it never starts. :-/ This function is responsible for loading the library script (which did not load), among others.

It's probably script lag, usually caused by the limitations of your machine reaching its limits (too many mods?), so Papyrus starts skipping some scripts and/or functions.

You can try the usual suspects though.

• If you are using MO, make sure the settings are correct.
  • Uninstall DDe.
  • Clean your save.
  • Re-download DDe (sometimes the downloads are corrupted).
  • Re-install.
  • Leave DDe at the bottom of the mods load list.
  • Start turning mods off except dependencies.  

Actually, I did find termites in Skyrim, so better use the wood devious devices before they are all gone.

See, I toldya.

So this means there's a type of creature in Skyrim we don't have sex animations for yet?

Also, a nice devious feature. Wearing wooden devices may attract termites to your erogenous zones. Ticklish!

:blush:

Actually, I did find termites in Skyrim, so better use the wood devious devices before they are all gone.

See, I toldya.

So this means there's a type of creature in Skyrim we don't have sex animations for yet?

Also, a nice devious feature. Wearing wooden devices may attract termites to your erogenous zones. Ticklish!

:P

A whole new level of devious.

Hi Inte,

Just a note, I'm going to use this as alternative way to equip devices on the Npc marked as Slave in my SLSF.

Probably in the version 0.97. There is anything that I should know in specific? I mean, except the section 'Modder Api' in the description.

@Inte

Thanks for the new update. I see from the change log that you have added version checking, as SL1.59 uses an earlier version of papyrusutil will this cause a problem with false errors (it's papyrusutil v2.8 iirc which works fine with DDe)?

Unfortunately I'm stuck on SL1.59 until I can figure out a way to fix Deviously Helpless

Hi Inte,

Just a note, I'm going to use this as alternative way to equip devices on the Npc marked as Slave in my SLSF.

Probably in the version 0.97. There is anything that I should know in specific? I mean, except the section 'Modder Api' in the description.

Nothing more than what's in the API. Don't forget to "lock" my mod to prevent easy escapes. ;)

@Inte

Thanks for the new update. I see from the change log that you have added version checking, as SL1.59 uses an earlier version of papyrusutil will this cause a problem with false errors (it's papyrusutil v2.8 iirc which works fine with DDe)?

Unfortunately I'm stuck on SL1.59 until I can figure out a way to fix Deviously Helpless

You should be OK, as far as the PapyrusUtil, I am fairly sure you can update that even for SL 1.59. PU 3.1 has legacy functions linked to the new stuff.

Just install PU 3.1 and overwrite everything, SL 1.59 should still work. I did not test this, so IDK but probably worth a try.   

@Inte

You should be OK, as far as the PapyrusUtil, I am fairly sure you can update that even for SL 1.59. PU 3.1 has legacy functions linked to the new stuff.

Just install PU 3.1 and overwrite everything, SL 1.59 should still work. I did not test this, so IDK but probably worth a try.   

No that will break Deviously Helpless, it's the changes in papyrusutil that screw up the bandit attacks unfortunately. I was really just concerned about getting unnecessary warnings as DDe works perfectly with the older version for PO (haven't testing will followers as I never use them)

Oh, I see.

Haven't played DH in a long time, is the bandits popping in for a snack still happening even if you were not detected when sneaking, that always bother me, main reason I stopped playing it.  

No, what happens with SL1.6+, if you wear a device and go somewhere like Fort Greymoor, the bandits just remain friendly and will not assault the pc unless you stand right next to one, and then only that single bandit will react.

Oddly the Draugr work properly just not the damned bandits.

DocClox made a start on fixing it but hasn't been around since (think he's wrapped up in FO4 now). There's some more detailed stuff on it here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28298-deviously-helpless-115d-oct-18th/?p=1360128

I did try looking through Srende's scripts but after a pointer from Kimy it looks like it's nothing to do with the scripting but may be to do with the AI package priorities so I'll try having another look. If I can compare Srende's esp to the version DocClox did maybe I can spot the changes so at least I see what to play with to try and correct it.

I've got a week off work in February so I should have a bit of time to look at it then, though I'm not that confident as I don't really know what I'm doing

EDIT: I never had a problem with Sneak not working btw and I use DH all the time