54 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

question for everybody:

Should I just take Beast HDT down? It is very outdated, right?

i would say yes myself (but there may be people out there intentionally using older mods), ABC has mostly taken over for newer animations, and ASOS has taken over older animations.

9 hours ago, Bazinga said:

question for everybody:

I'm a fan of accurate collision and this,  neared perfection. Why take it down?

Maybe it will inspire someone to think "Hey, we had this 5 years ago, how come we can't achieve it today"

Thanks again Bazinga, for all your work and "being you"

Guest AthenaESIV
On 8/27/2020 at 3:19 AM, Bazinga said:

question for everybody:

And throw away all those hours you spent manipulating monster and beast cocks? Are you crazy?!

On 8/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, AthenaESIV said:

And throw away all those hours you spent manipulating monster and beast cocks? Are you crazy?!

Lol

Ok, I'll put it here should anyone need it.

I wasn't really a fan of my earlier decision to add it to this mod here anyway (because Naturalistic isn't really that kinky but this definitely is so it might put off potential users) so I wanted to separate these 2 mods for a while now.

Anyway, here's Beast HDT 0.64 and also a fix for the Convenient Horses addon from MNC 10 and 11.

Beast HDT v0.64.7z MNC10 - Convenient Horses - Beast HDT patch.7z

And no, the last update didn't change Naturalistic in any way, so no new features or sth like that. Sorry if you got your hopes up. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, ShenGo said:

Is there a way to remove ONLY the belly jiggle? The file, when I opened it, looked quite alien to me for editing myself.

I DO like the bulge, and, overall, don't mind the jiggle. BUT, when my character is pregnant, and her belly flops every which way when she runs or jumps, it looks wrong somehow. ?

Only way I know how to remove belly jiggle is to reinstall bodyslide and untick the belly jiggle option in the installation menu, or tick whatever option says no belly jiggle, it's been a while so I forget which but you will see it, just be sure no other mod is producing belly jiggle affects and it should work, I've managed through Naturalistic HDT to have no belly jiggle through bodyslide and still have beast collision bulge physics under Naturalistics installation, meaning belly physics only activate during animations, not sure how but it "just works" Aaaaay! lol

On 8/27/2020 at 9:23 AM, MadMansGun said:

i would say yes myself (but there may be people out there intentionally using older mods), ABC has mostly taken over for newer animations, and ASOS has taken over older animations.

So as an ABC user with only Billyy and Anub anims, could having Beast HDT harm anything? I have the most up to date XPMSE skeleton.

I am currently using Beast HDT and overwriting it with ABC in Mod Organizer, only in hopes of it filling in any blanks where beast collision is concerned, perhaps this is in error but I haven't detected any obvious issues doing that, I just ask in case overwriting Beast HDT with ABC literally overwrites everything the former does, I could be rendering it redundant for all I know.

I just remember setting up and understanding Beast HDT was such a big step for me back in the days before ABC, our good friend Bazinga left no detail unstated in his description and I felt a bit overwhelmed at first from all the information, (Not a bad thing, just a lot to take in) but after managing to install it correctly I have been reluctant to mess with it in my load order unless ABC has totally replaced it now.

And if Bazinga sees this I would like to also thank you for this awesome work, hope you're well and good luck with future endeavors. ?? 

2 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

So as an ABC user with only Billyy and Anub anims, could having Beast HDT harm anything?

yes, most likely a CTD or floating dick, the ABC skeletons do not have the Beast HDT nodes (and Vice versa) , and the MNC skeletons only have ABC & ASOS nodes.

some ASOS nodes have/had the same names as Beast HDT nodes so i can't make a skeleton that will support all 3 mods.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, most likely a CTD or floating dick, the ABC skeletons do not have the Beast HDT nodes (and Vice versa) , and the MNC skeletons only have ABC & ASOS nodes.

some ASOS nodes have/had the same names as Beast HDT nodes so i can't make a skeleton that will support all 3 mods.

I've had random, inconsistent CTD's, but no floating dicks, not sure whether Beast HDT was the culprit or not, but I've deactivated it regardless just to see the results.

Thank you for clarifying.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi will this hdt configs work with SOS Light? Because i see that the files of this mod include support for the 3 schlongs from sos full, but no mention of SOS Light...

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question for anyone really. I just want regular breast and butt physics. I am not really interested in the other features of this mod: dongs slongs and vagina's . For simplicity's sake can I just install to skse/plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and forget the rest. I suppose its possible, but what I am asking is would it work properly for normal bbp.

addendum: Well I went ahead and did it and seems to work fine. If there is an issue I suppose it will come up, but if anyone knows better clue me in :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Not a silly walk question ^^

Yes you can!

Actually: Yes you must!

(better late than never)

Works like a charm overwriting AIO-HDT pussy but... I get no breast collition with hands. Do I need to do something to get that? (well, obviously I do, lol)

9 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Works like a charm overwriting AIO-HDT pussy but... I get no breast collition with hands. Do I need to do something to get that? (well, obviously I do, lol)

It asks you during installation if you want that, I hope you have chosen the right option(s) and didn't let anything overwrite Naturalistic.

All AIO-AP files have to be overwritten.

Naturalistic Body needs to be build in BS (has it's own group)

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It asks you during installation if you want that, I hope you have chosen the right option(s) and didn't let anything overwrite Naturalistic.

All AIO-AP files have to be overwritten.

Naturalistic Body needs to be build in BS (has it's own group)

Wow, that was fast. Anyway, I'm using Clams of skyrim (CBBE) and I'm using Sexy Idles mod for player idles. You know the one where the PC strokes her breasts. Normaly the breast would move with the hands but with this one, not so much. I dont know about NPC's hands, if they collide. Havent been able to test that. But the player hands should be able to have collision, right?

Edit: To be fair, I'v never been able to get PC hand collision to work with AIO-HDT Pussy. I'v been using an older xml file but that xml dont play nice with some other mods so my fps just drops to single digids inside ruins, etc. So when inside I have to use the hdtphysics default xml from AIO with no collision and then change back to another xml when outside so I get collision. A bit of a hassle as you can imagine. So I was really hoping this mod would fix that but no... 

Edited by maxsteiner
18 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

But the player hands should be able to have collision, right?

Yes, that's one of the sweet Naturalistic features.

During installation there is at least on option where it asks you if you want collision with hands.

19 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

dont know about NPC's hands, if they collide

Those work too if the NPC use the same body as your PC.

I only tested with UUNP special, but I guess the CBBE installation is similar?

22 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Clams of skyrim (CBBE)

I would check for (COSIO) in the mod description.

Hi donttouch. I posted this edit at the same time you answered, lol. Edit: To be fair, I'v never been able to get PC hand collision to work with AIO-HDT Pussy. I'v been using an older xml file but that xml dont play nice with some other mods so my fps just drops to single digids inside ruins, etc. So when inside I have to use the hdtphysics default xml from AIO with no collision and then change back to another xml when outside so I get collision. A bit of a hassle as you can imagine. So I was really hoping this mod would fix that but no... 

I just checked the female hands in Nifscope and I couldn't find any refs to HDT in female hands. Is that a problem?