I don't wanna boast ... Okay, that's a lie, I want to.

Just want to tell you guys that I somehow managed to cobble together a FOMOD installer.

Will upload v2.3 later today. Hopefully a lot of people will be a lot less confused when installing this setup thanks to that.  :)

edit:

Tomorrow is more likely. Had a texture issue that took a few hours to resolve since I didn't know what caused it and had to guess again and again and again and ... isn't modding fun sometimes?  :angry:

I've been using your xml's for, well forever, and can't use anything else. I'm so, so happy to see you're expanding to include beasts! Super exicted!

I managed to make a personal xml for the sos Plexus muscular that isn't too bad, but I'm failing at doing a decent job for this mod (Horse penis for SOS) Do you think you could find time to create one that'll work with the horse addons?

The genital bones aren't where they are supposed to be in this schlong, weird. It's 3 too high on the z axis and the y coordinates also don't match.

Never had that case before.

I can only speculate that the bones in this horse schlong mesh overwrite the ones in the base skeleton? In which case you shouldn't have to worry about x and z coordinates and just put a collision box  in the xml for the NPC Genitals06 bone facing in the y direction.

And if I'm wrong you need to include the z axis offset to the coordinates of the same bone in the skeleton.

I might do it too, but definitely not for the mod you linked but if then only for this here.

Sorry, but I won't touch anything that I can't build in Bodyslide UUNP. ;)

--snip--

I might do it too, but definitely not for the mod you linked but if then only for this here.

Sorry, but I won't touch anything that I can't build in Bodyslide UUNP. ;)

So that's why no matter how I fiddled with it, it didn't look right! I've got that mod in my load order too (because vampire/dremora futa are just... hot?), which they're both built from the same origin point if I can remember right. I can't remember which came first at the moment though. 

The bones actually are at the right place. I just looked them up in the male skeleton. Silly me.

Sorry, am not used to futanari. ;)

Wow, what a monster, lol  :D

I hadn't messed with the uunp versions because I had gotten so discouraged with the male versions. hehe. It's ridiculous the amount of schlong variations I have in my game; (the default SOS, horse for men and women, and the 3 leito variations) It's lots of fun! I've still got to do the injections for the leito additions, hoping the settings should work ok for the Khajiit and argonians, they're pretty close to the plexus regular in size and shape.

And done.

Evils Horsepenis UUNP Bodyslide - prebuilt is UUNP Special and there UNPBB.7z

I suppose you are not using UNPBB for the UUNP Special body so you probably have to build the schlong and strapons in Bodyslide.

No need to attach the xml data anymore though, I did that for the Bodyslide source files already. ;)

Will do the same in the next version of my mod btw, don't know why I didn't do that sooner instead of letting people add these xml attachments on their own. Which opens the door for a lot of shit I don't want going down like other xmls screwing with mine (for example if people still have hdtfingers references in one of the meshes) or not all xmls getting attached.

Oh and the texture is SG female. Just replace it if you want one of the other 2.

One thing that kinda confuses me is that the 0 and 1 meshes look differently. In the 1 mesh the schlong is longer. What's confusing me is that this isn't the case for other schlongs SOS uses like Smurf or Vectorplexus. There both the 0 and 1 version look the same.

I made the xml for the 1 version, the bigger looking one, and tested it on my char ingame. For me it works.

And done.

attachicon.gifEvils Horsepenis UUNP Bodyslide - prebuilt is UUNP Special and there UNPBB.7z

I suppose you are not using UNPBB for the UUNP Special body so you probably have to build the schlong and strapons in Bodyslide.

No need to attach the xml data anymore though, I did that for the Bodyslide source files already. ;)

Will do the same in the next version of my mod btw, don't know why I didn't do that sooner instead of letting people add these xml attachments on their own. Which opens the door for a lot of shit I don't want going down like other xmls screwing with mine (for example if people still have hdtfingers references in one of the meshes) or not all xmls getting attached.

Oh and the texture is SG female. Just replace it if you want one of the other 2.

One thing that kinda confuses me is that the 0 and 1 meshes look differently. In the 1 mesh the schlong is longer. What's confusing me is that this isn't the case for other schlongs SOS uses like Smurf or Vectorplexus. There both the 0 and 1 version look the same.

I made the xml for the 1 version, the bigger looking one, and tested it on my char ingame. For me it works.

Holy crow you're fast. I'll test it tomorrow. I just got done switching xml data on current meshes for the 2.2 update and had a look at the beasts ingame.

Everything looks awesome, except it changes my horses to a solid black with texture misplacements on the mane/tail/eyes each time it switches to your new nifs. I don't have that problem with MNC so I don't know why it's doing it with your meshes. The armored dogs and the regular dogs seem to be ok, no awkward switches there, (I forgot to take a screen of what was happening with the horses) and haven't been able to test the huskies or other creatures, was too busy giggling with delight over the collision with the horses and checking to make sure my switches were working correctly. I had to remove all the fingers.xml data It was really interesting how you changed all that and it still looks really good.

**I use wild horses, more SL creatures, and bellyaches textures in tandem with MNC if that helps you any.

Dunno what to say, I took the beast nifs from MNC 9.3 so there shouldn't be any weird behavior if you have MNC up to date too...

**I use wild horses, more SL creatures, and bellyaches textures in tandem with MNC if that helps you any.

I'm afraid not. I don't use any of these mods so I don't know what is happening there. Will see if I changed anything that isn't related to collisions in these meshes.

But for today it's enough. Gotta sleep, gn8 ;)

The fingers entries are in the other xmls now. Wanted to make it so that people aren't forced to strip that many bodyparts naked before they have all the collisions. ;)

And about dogs. I'm actually not finished with them. They just got the quick hackjob treatment and have the hdtwolf xml attached. Works fine for one of the schlong types but not for that bigger one (forgot the name). So deathhounds and other dogs equipping that won't be that great in v0.2

Will be changed in the next version.

I'm using the up to date MNC, I even checked the meta in MO to make sure. I'm not entirely sure why they're bugging out with your meshes. It also doesn't matter switching from SLNC to Bad Dogs creatures in the CF and vice versa. I'm going to poke around the nifs to see if there's something that jumps out at me, but I'm not sure what to look for exactly. 

The white one is from More creatures, and the one in the stable is vanilla, but as you can see they're both bugging out. I'm guessing it's going to be the same with the wild horse herds since they all use the same mesh.

What they're supposed to look like:

post-433593-0-05776400-1480861145_thumb.png

post-433593-0-20897900-1480861226_thumb.png

What they look like switching to your meshes:

post-433593-0-76747700-1480861183_thumb.png

post-433593-0-43147700-1480861260_thumb.png

I saw what you did with the xml's! It's pretty nifty that you were able to reduce the data input but still get really good collision. I had fingers still on the hands and the default on the feet because otherwise I was still getting the hdt error. But with this new setup I didn't have any errors so it's awesome there.

Maybe if I can figure out how you're doing this, I can add it to the bad dogs vanilla/immersive creatures addons too! I wasn't too successful trying it on my own a month or so ago.

I was wondering, I know is probably a simple answer, but, I wanted to be sure.

1. I am running "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy"

2. will it be okay to update with your latest HDT improvement, and not cause come cataclysmic melt down of my Game ?

3. I just like to be sure how much arsenic I am adding to my game with each update  :blush: 

Yes it works, simply replace the meshes

Thanks, appreciated. :)

So you somehow put the xml entry last in the block list? Or is there something else I'm missing?

And how do you keep that change? If I just open the files you provided and resave them the NiStringExtraData node gets put first again...

edit:

Nevermind, got it figured out. Auto sanitizing nifs obviously should be handled with care. ^^

And thanks for bringing that up, fizzybutt, it's not the additional mods you're using, this was my fault. I just didn't see it because I only looked for the schlong and how it collides.  :lol:

Didn't know that the individual mesh parts in the nif need to have the same number in front of them as in the version without schlong.

I expected the value of the NiTriShape to be the deciding factor.

Will check if there are other animals where textures are borked before uploading the next version.

I was wondering, I know is probably a simple answer, but, I wanted to be sure.

1. I am running "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy"

2. will it be okay to update with your latest HDT improvement, and not cause come cataclysmic melt down of my Game ?

3. I just like to be sure how much arsenic I am adding to my game with each update   :blush:

There won't be a cataclysmic meltdown  :D

But better wait until tomorrow, I'm in the middle of making a FOMOD version that should be much more comfortable to install.

There will be a few collision box changes too.

NPC mods are a problem though. I won't provide meshes with attached xmls for these and I'm very sure that the ones in All in One have the hdtfingers.xml attached. That file is obsolete since v2 of my mod. So maybe just delete it. I don't think that it will break anything if the game can't find one xml it's searching for.

Okay, the next update will take a bit longer. I'm not happy with the fact that the boobs are weight-painted for just one breast bone since that means for wobbly things that bounce around a lot  (like breasts) collisions can't be good with the weight paints found on the UUNP body mesh. The collision box moves much further than the mesh does so it's not in the right place for all animations.

And that's not just an issue for boobjobs but also for hand breast collisions. In the breastfeeding animation the collision box is far below the boob mesh. And if I want to change that with xmls alone the only way to do so would be to reduce z axis bounce to pretty much zero. No can do.

Meaning I'm installing Blender right now to see if I either have to weightpaint the breast a bit stronger (so the collision box doesn't need that much maximum displacement to move the mesh) or set up a second bone for each breast (so one can cover the bouncing and the other one the collisions).

Before I got that figured out I won't upload anything so please be patient. ;)

Good news, I found a solution. And it's much simpler than weightpainting or additional bones:

I finally got use for the time factor in the xmls. ^^

Meaning Version 3.0 featuring my very own FOMOD installer will be up later today. Featuring Beast HDT, Sextoy collisions (using rules for Scent of Sex so the toys get their HDT havok data "equipped" at the start of a scene - will probably only work on scenes initiated by Scent of Sex though) and a UUNP Special body repaint.

Yep, I still repainted the UUNP Special body (that was the plan and  it was also very much needed for belly collisions) and I will set that repainted body as a soft requirement for this mod that is about to slowly outgrow being "just" a body physics and collision set.

My xmls will of course also work for other paints like the original UUNP but since I changed basically everything (again :P )  I strongly recommend using the repainted UUNP Special body mesh I will provide for better collisions. I painted the belly a lot stronger and also increased the breast and butt weight paints. The bouncing still looks similar for other weight paints though so it stays compatible.

and a UUNP Special body repaint.

Is this going to be bodyslide friendly? And how much is it changing the weights everywhere else?

I also grabbed the new ragdoll from Ooh LaLa for use with your xmls. (Because they work so awesome with my body preset), and liking it so far with the minor exception that the belly is a little spastic and it pushes rather than bulges, but I know it's all getting there.

Is this going to be bodyslide friendly? And how much is it changing the weights everywhere else?

I also grabbed the new ragdoll from Ooh LaLa for use with your xmls. (Because they work so awesome with my body preset), and liking it so far with the minor exception that the belly is a little spastic and it pushes rather than bulges, but I know it's all getting there.

I'm actually replacing the UUNP Special shapedata mesh in Bodyslide. So yeah, it is Bodyslide-friendly.  :D

Since I won't be able to wrap it up today I'll just put sort of a preview version in this post.

No documentation, the Bodyslide Shapedata meshes already have the correct xmls attached. So just build the UUNP Special hands, feet and body meshes.

Armors also need to be rebuilt in case you want to keep this repainted body.

If there is still an xml reference in one of the head meshes you use please delete it.

So here you go:

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.0 Preview.7z

The promised beginner friendly FOMOD installer and the sex toy collision files will follow tomorrow or more likely Sunday.  :ph34r:  :P

I'm actually replacing the UUNP Special shapedata mesh in Bodyslide. So yeah, it is Bodyslide-friendly.  :D

Since I won't be able to wrap it up today I'll just put sort of a preview version in this post.

No documentation, the Bodyslide Shapedata meshes already have the correct xmls attached. So just build the UUNP Special hands, feet and body meshes.

Armors also need to be rebuilt in case you want to keep this repainted body.

If there is still an xml reference in one of the head meshes you use please delete it.

So here you go:

attachicon.gifNaturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.0 Preview.7z

The promised beginner friendly FOMOD installer and the sex toy collision files will follow tomorrow or more likely Sunday.  :ph34r:  :P

Ok, gonna testrun today. 

I don't know if you meant to do this, but the vagina.xml isn't attached to any mesh. Both hand and body have the defaultBBP attached. I'm going mimic how the regular bodyslide file is built and stick the vagina.xml in there :3

***Seriously excited about the full release. The horse still doesn't seem to work with my setup, easily fixed by the file posted in this thread the other day. And normally I use your default xml, but this new weight painting required the bouncy but firm setup, not so much crushing or stretched bounce with that one, but probably still needs a little bit of tweaking. My body ranges between something similar to unpcm(0 weight) to UNPB (with wider hips for 100 weight). 

The preview of the belly collisions is, awesome! The jitter is much less now and it's much more noticeable. <3 I can't wait for the updates!

I don't know if you meant to do this, but the vagina.xml isn't attached to any mesh. Both hand and body have the defaultBBP attached. I'm going mimic how the regular bodyslide file is built and stick the vagina.xml in there :3

That's not intended of course. Thanks for pointing it out, here's the repainted body with the hdtvagina.xml attached to the hands (doesn't matter where it's attached, but since the fingers and hand collision boxes are in that xml it made sense for me ^^).

BodySlide UUNP Special Repaint - xml path attached.7z

So anyone trying the preview use that instead.

The horse should work btw. You sure you are loading my newest files last? Just tested it ingame and there are no weird things happening with the textures, they stay intact. It should work for you too since I just did the same thing as in that hotfix, put the xml attachment data in last position so the numbers for the block entries stay the same between the mesh without and the one with schlong.

Odd thing that it only happens for horses so far. Maybe it has sth to do with how Sexlab Nude Creatures handles mesh swaps. Seems to be different from the other creatures in MNC. Will take a closer look at other SLNC creatures before uploading v3.0 final.

The horse should work btw. You sure you are loading my newest files last? Just tested it ingame and there are no weird things happening with the textures, they stay intact. It should work for you too since I just did the same thing as in that hotfix, put the xml attachment data in last position so the numbers for the block entries stay the same between the mesh without and the one with schlong.

Odd thing that it only happens for horses so far. Maybe it has sth to do with how Sexlab Nude Creatures handles mesh swaps. Seems to be different from the other creatures in MNC. Will take a closer look at other SLNC creatures before uploading v3.0 final.

I don't know why the horse is being dumb. Like I said, I use MO so I can move stuff around and yes, I made sure this preview is below my other files. With the horse fix posted a bit back, I do get the correct meshes showing up during swap. With your files active, my huskys (this particular one was an armored husky) also don't have a mesh swap any more but they do have the sheathed version before and during. So I don't know if it's just because you haven't messed with the files yet, or if there's something you've partially messed with and it's not showing correctly on my end because of my combinations of mods. (BadDogs creature meshes as well as MNC nude creatures in the framework) I do make sure that Nude creatures is effecting the mob I'm working with rather than bad dogs in Creature Framework to reduce glitches during this.

I've got the most up to date Creature Framework running over MNC, could that be making a difference between what we're seeing?

So here you go:

attachicon.gifNaturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.0 Preview.7z

That's not intended of course. Thanks for pointing it out, here's the repainted body with the hdtvagina.xml attached to the hands (doesn't matter where it's attached, but since the fingers and hand collision boxes are in that xml it made sense for me ^^).

attachicon.gifBodySlide UUNP Special Repaint - xml path attached.7z

Work fucking good with my animations, perfect boobs & butt bouncing/morphing (with more bounce option), very good collisions between the boobs and also hands. The belly is smooth enough to react well on "shock" and moves. 

Honestly overall the rendering is very good, the best HDT jiggle imo.

Adopted and recommended!  :heart:

However I have not tested with creatures nor with males because I no longer use them...