Ok, I need help with aligning the piercings in Bodyslide Outfit studio ?

I followed directions from earlier in this thread:

I managed to CHANGE the weight from piercings but it made everything worse.... (the alignment was even more off than before...)

So I guess I used the wrong Source for the body somehow....

I m using All In One Animated Pussy 4.0 and I let Naturalistic HDT overwrite that (Mod Organizer).

I used the NBB Special Repaint setting to build my body in Bodyslide. 

But when I use the NBB Special Repaint.nif in Outfit Studio to copy the weight paints, the piercings are even more off :(

I also modified the Outfit/Body with a Preset and the preset was changed (sliders). But there is no nif for those changes, no?

I am totally confused right now, no idea where to look :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 8:56 AM, yinshuishui said:

version 2 can't BodySlide,paid version can BodySlide.

I can't provide,sorry.

I hope Bazinga will do something beyond Chinese artists.

And follow the spirit of free sharing. Free games mod are fun! Too mercenary is very annoying!

Good luck!

Can you tell me where to get the latest paid version? I'm willing to pay at this point.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:53 PM, Nymra said:

Ok, I need help with aligning the piercings in Bodyslide Outfit studio ?

I followed directions from earlier in this thread:

I managed to CHANGE the weight from piercings but it made everything worse.... (the alignment was even more off than before...)

So I guess I used the wrong Source for the body somehow....

I m using All In One Animated Pussy 4.0 and I let Naturalistic HDT overwrite that (Mod Organizer).

I used the NBB Special Repaint setting to build my body in Bodyslide. 

But when I use the NBB Special Repaint.nif in Outfit Studio to copy the weight paints, the piercings are even more off :(

I also modified the Outfit/Body with a Preset and the preset was changed (sliders). But there is no nif for those changes, no?

I am totally confused right now, no idea where to look :(

A couple of things: 

1. I was only ever able to get this to work for the soulgem-type nipple piercings in DD. The Heretical Resource stuff and the HDT Piercing Sets stuff, I was never able to get to work. (No, wait; I did get *some* HR stuff working.)

2. The source file for the body is the one in Naturalistic HDT's folder. It is created when you follow Bazinga's instructions to make the body itself in Bodyslide. It is in 

(wherever you have MO installed)\Mod Organizer\mods\Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\NBB - UUNP Special

and should be called "NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy.nif." Make sure that's what you're loading in Outfit Studio as your reference. Then just follow the instructions in the post you quoted above and *at least* the DD nipple piercings should work.

Of course, the reference body will not look like the one you build in Bodyslide. It's the reference mesh. As long as you checked "Build morphs" before you hit Batch Build, the piercing will be in the right place on your in-game body.

Also, if you already figured all this out... well, I'll put this up for the next poor schlub that can't get it to work. I hate when I google a game-related technical question and the only answer is "I figured it out" without any detail of what to do. Idiots! If you figured it out, enlighten us even dumber idiots!

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings, have a question with Beast HDT for MNC v11_4.please:

The werewolf with canine penis use the same hdtwerewolf.xml like the werewolf with the "human like" penis right?

The canine penis only reacts at the lowest part, when the other part react with hdt vagina- nothing happen...?

When you give werewolf the normal penis- all works fine.

Is it possible to have a "full" working hdt canine werewolf penis- that reacts with hdt vagina?

When yes, i would be really thankful, when some1 could give me an advice.?

big thx in advance

7 hours ago, Sadao said:

Hi, this is compatible with SOS Light?

Hey,

yes it is.

7 hours ago, thomastm said:

Anyones know to fix invisible npc?

When you have invisible npc then follwing issues can be there:

1.) The texture for the mesh cannot be loaded (Texture is missing, texture path for nif file is wrong,etc..)

2.) load order from some mods or incompatibility cause this issue. (for example bijin npc mods with another npc mods?

ive installed MNC but and mod pack i installed (a hdt mod pack that was supposed to add vagina physics and collision) and it included sexlab nude creatures which i have heard doesnt play nice with MNC and now i can only select the bits from SLNC and not from MNC if anyone knows how i fucked this up please help me fix it im not smart enough for this stuff

Dear Experts,

I would like to ask for you help with the following issue:

• I have installed the latest version of Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT. Everything got overwritten correctly. After generating the "Unified UNP Special" body everything was ok. The breasts reacted to the movement of the creature's shlong without any deformation and strange stretches at all, they kept their shape.

• The issue started after generating the "NBB - Chinese UUNP Special" body. During exactly the same animation the breasts started to behave really strange, they got stretched and had different kind of unnatural shapes. Sometimes they looked as flat as a pancake, sometimes stretched like an eggplant, still reacting to the movements of the shlong. The .xmls were not modified!

• Generating the "UUNPxd v1" body (original chinese body?) yielded the worst result. When the hands were too close to the breasts, they became flat, or had strange shapes barely reacting to the movements of the shlong. Even during the IDLE animation when the hands got close to them, the breasts have started to point up like spikes.

Possible root causes:

• My assumption is that the body mesh's weights are different. If this is the case, could you please recommend a tutorial how to adjust the weights? I would like to try to match the "NBB - Chinese UUNP Special" weights to the refrence "Unified UNP Special" body. 3DSMax tuts are welcome as well.

• Do I have to adjust the .xmls? If yes, which one?

• Other reasons?

Thank you in advance for you help!

• 2 weeks later...