Ok then:

If you didn't do it already download JFF v4

Should you get it from loverslab then replace the exe in the v3 version with the updated one (so download both files and replace the exe).

Create a subfolder in the JFF directory. That's your working directory.

Copy the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml there and then open it with JFF.

Now you see a list of RigidBodies (bones). Double click on NPC Belly. Further down in the window that popped up you see a segment named Collisions.

Click on what's written right next to Shape:

In the case of my xmls that would be hkpConvexTransformShape. Click on that.

There you find a line named Translation.

X values are left/right (or was it right/left? can't remember), Y forward/back, Z up/down.

Change the Z value to say -10 and then save the file.

Copy it over the one your game sees and update the xml data using racemenu. Done.

Yes, you can actually do all of that with the game running (if you have OneTweak installed so Skyrim runs in borderless window mode) and try to find the value that best suits you. Maybe you have to change the Y value too in case the belly stretches inward or doesn't stretch outward enough.

Under Shape and below Translation you could also change the actual shape of the collision box with the Scaling values.

I set up an ellipsoid stretched on the z axis. If you want something else or other scaling values then knock yourself out. ;)

Works like a charm. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

how exactly do we attach xmls to meshes i'm not seeing instructions in the download just the meshes you say are an example? and should we build the body first in BS before attaching the xmls to meshes?

Yeah, I should probably link to Monsto Bruke's tutorial how to attach the xml data. Will put that link in the mod description, thx.

And of course you should build the body first. My xml files have to be attached to some nifs after all or the game won't see them. ;)

And those nifs have to be loaded or there won't be any collisions. So if you attached the hdtvagina.xml to the say feet (your choice) then your toon has to remove her shoes/boots before sex or the pussy will stay shut and there won't be collisions with her hands. ... Why have hands entries in the hdtvagina.xml you ask? Because I expect users to be lazy and this means one less step when updating from v1.7

Since there are quite a few people using this mod I am wondering if anyone found a way to fix the vanishing woman bug that comes with the hdt physics?

Open the included .INI and change CapHavokFPS to 60. Should fix fps problems you've had when approaching some NPC's too. It doesn't entirely get rid of the stretch/disappearance - but I've noticed at least (estimate) 60-80% reduction

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76747/?

And v2.1 is up. I basically redid the bouncing behavior and finetuned the strapon.xml since the collision box was placed too high on the z axis.

And I added two alternative versions of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, one for more and one for less bouncy breasts and butt.

Also included is a version of the hdtm.xml for Smurf Average schlongs. The default versions (the ones in the main folders) for both these files are normal bounce and VectorPlexus Regular.

I'm working on animal/beast HDT support btw. Will upload the first beast skeletons/xmls soon. More HDT beasts will be uploaded whenever my char comes across them.  ;)

And v2.1 is up. I basically redid the bouncing behavior and finetuned the strapon.xml since the collision box was placed too high on the z axis.

And I added two alternative versions of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, one for more and one for less bouncy breasts and butt.

Also included is a version of the hdtm.xml for Smurf Average schlongs. The default versions (the ones in the main folders) for both these files are normal bounce and VectorPlexus Regular.

I'm working on animal/beast HDT support btw. Will upload the first beast skeletons/xmls soon. More HDT beasts will be uploaded whenever my char comes across them.  ;)

I think most of the beasts are covered in the All-in-one HDT Pussy mod. At least I think it is looking at it and using it. However, would you take a look at the estrus mod and possibly add collisions to the ends of it if you can? I don't think anyone has worked on it yet

I think most of the beasts are covered in the All-in-one HDT Pussy mod. At least I think it is looking at it and using it. However, would you take a look at the estrus mod and possibly add collisions to the ends of it if you can? I don't think anyone has worked on it yet

I know that there already are HDT collision files for many beasts. But the more the merrier, right?  :P

And I intend to do every single one of them (well, the ones included in MNC that is), including the ones already covered. It's your job to pick then. ;)

Will look into Estrus.

From the first quick look it either seems like a hell of a lot of work or nearly impossible though.  :s

Is it possible to get the dildo objects that come with Leito's animations to have collision properties? I tried attaching the hdtm file to them but it had no effect. I don't know if they need to have collision meshes setup or some other tweaks.

I second this also, I've been wanting this for ages! Leito has some baddass dildo type objects (double ended dildo, soulgem, potion bottle) but none of them activate the hdt vag. :(

Working on it atm (... yeah, on creatures too, what can I say, I'm easy to distract  :P ).

I have some problems though. The HDT system only seems to load xml files attached to body meshes and these objects clearly aren't part of the body. ^^

So while it doesn't seem to be possible to add collisions to the objects themselves (or I'm just not experienced enough to see it) there still is a way.

I just abused that age old HDT Havok Object mod (I hope nobody is still using this, lol), deleted the NPC loot list entries from it and redirected its havok path to my own custom xml.

Here's the result:

Leito Female Toy Vag.7z

You have to add the havok object to your char with the following console commands:

help havok -> gives you the object address

player.additem address 1 -> with address being for example 6200a0a0 (the 62 is the mod index value you can find in the esp list in Mod Organizer)

Now the Havok Object should be in your inventory.

Then when the Leito Female Toy Vag animation is playing (or before) equip it. It adds a collision box at NPC Root and doesn't care what animation is playing or what stuff is equipped so unequip the Havok object again when the animation is done.

Now I just need something that lets the char equip objects at the start of specific sex scenes... Sexlab Util is close but the conditions it checks are not specific enough.  :(

Here's another version of the sex toy collision files using an even more customized hdt havok object.

Leito Anim Bottle and Dildo.7z

This time there are two HDT havok objects you can equip, one named "HDT Havok Bottle" for the Leito Female Toy Vaginal animation

and a "HDT Havok Soulgem" for the Leito Female Dildo Vaginal animation.

Both animations are part of SLAL - Animations by Leito

You still need to add these havok objects to your inventory via console commands.

Therefore copypasta from previous post:

help havok -> gives you the object address

player.additem address 1 -> with address being for example 6200a0a0 (the 62 is the mod index value you can find in the esp list in Mod Organizer)

Now the Havok Object should be in your inventory.

Don't forget to unequip them after the animation is done.

I also moved the bottle and soulgem a bit to make the animations look better. So place these files after Leito's mod to let them overwrite these 2 meshes. I hope Leito doesn't mind.

I still can't figure out how to equip them automatically at the start of the right animation and unequip them afterwards.

Any help regarding that would be highly appreciated.

Turns out these two meshes (the bottle and the soulgem) don't even get equipped in any way, they are part of the animation and hard-wired to that. Meaning HDT PE doesn't care about these nifs and there doesn't seem to be a way to make it.

Glad to see you working with HDT again. V2.1 is certainly satisfying me - though a minor issue with the belly, it seems to jiggle for a prolonged (seemingly indefinite) time. Its not flinging all over, just slight bobbles that become noticeable after a bit (especially when taking screenshots) .... I'd attempt to fix this myself, but I think we both know how that ended up going on my end hahah.

While you are attempting to add HDT objects, might I make a few suggestions? Spiders :D

Also, maybe a tweak with the existing Giant collision HDT? With your XML, there is a huuuge amount of clutching around with giants (and I'm sure this isn't your fault, at all. After all, those fuckers are pretty well endowed and I'm sure a big collision box was needed for them)

Hello there!

@ Bazinga

I wanted to say that I really like your Naturalistic HDT, it gives a particularly... well... natural feel especially for breasts, it looks great!

However, I'd like to know if you also happen to know something that I want to know more about... if that makes sense? :D

Ok, so I'm using body meshes that support HDT Belly. What I've been looking for since months and still haven't found a way to do (maybe it's just impossible to do anyway and I'm not aware of it) is to increase, or "exaggerate" the amount or the extent to which the Belly will physically stretch and bulge during sex animations (well specifically during penetration animations). So, in other words, I'm looking for a way to just increase how far and how much the belly can bulge, mostly to accommodate large / long Schlongs.

As of right now, I gave a try to the HDT files from Bounce & Jiggles (UNP's), All-In-One HDT's, and lately your own HDT files. And with all of them the Belly seems to be quite limited to how much it will bulge. Now, of course, I'm completely expecting a limit too. It's not like I'm looking for a way to infinitely stretch and bulge a belly with a 20" Schlong. But I'm just trying to find ways to just increase it to some extent, if at all possible (is it possible?).

I've looking into the Just For Fun mod, with which I can open XML files and see all the proper parameters. There's entries for HDT Belly, and NPC Belly. I know that NPC Belly relates to the Belly that my Followers would use (my Followers are the NPCs I'm having sex scenes with, on a side note). So I looked into the values and parameters for NPC Belly within the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml ... but there's so many parameters that I'm afraid to change just one of them. Now, sure I could backup and test all night long, but I don't know what I'm doing and what means what, and what changes what.

So...

My main questions are:

1) Is the Just For Fun mod able to change the parameters that needs to be changed to achieve what I'm describing? And, if so, which parameter(s) would be responsible for how much the Belly can physically stretch / bulge?

2) If that mod can't do it, is there some other way I can achieve what I am describing? Perhaps via... Nifskope maybe? Do the HDT 'bones' themselves need to be changed instead?

3) Or, is it currently simply impossible to do what I'm describing? For example, is the "absolute limit" already attained in all possible HDT setups out there that support HDT Belly?

Thanks for your time and your help! (Btw if anyone else can and want to answer these questions, please do!)

Since I'm unable to deal with this forum software (I can't split quotes, and the light grey background is annoying me since I can't add dark grey space after it) I'll just answer your post without quoting, @Molokkx (great, how do I tag again?  :@  :D )

First thank you for the praise, always glad to hear it.  :)

About your questions:

Yes, I think I can help you. The reason why I don't add more visible belly bulge in my xmls is a simple matter of taste, nothing more.

NPC Belly doesn't mean that it only matters for followers or other NPCs btw. It's a bone in the female (and I guess male too) skeleton (so every human in Skyrim has it) and a part of the body mesh is rigged to it. Let that bone bounce via HDT PE and the mesh will follow (if it's weight-painted). Or set up a collision box tied to the same bone and if some other collision box moves near it it will move out of the way and the mesh will follow too. This might not be entirely correct (I don't know what exactly it is that bounces, doesn't have to be the bone itself maybe) but it should give you a clue.

To some degree I already answered your question on which parameters to change in the hdtphysicsdefaultbbp.xml (did I get this right? silly filename :D ) in post 98 btw.

If you want the belly to stretch out more and not just bulge sooner you might have to change something else too:

JFF v4, same file, this time don't look under Rigidbodies but click on Constraints though (at the bottom of the window). Doubleclick the entry that includes the NPC Belly bone.

Constraints Settings -> Linear Limits -> increase the Y value for Linear Max Limit from 3 to something else like maybe 6 and test the results ingame.

Warning: Changing these limits also influences the bouncing behavior. So test that too and if nothing else helps then click on the small field with the three dots and the down arrow right of Linear Motor Y: hkpSpringDamperConstraintMotor and increase the Sping Damping value a bit. Will slow down the bouncing and might help to get it back under control.

edit: Scratch that, increasing the limits doesn't do much for collisions. At least I'm not seeing much of a difference. I guess you have to increase the sizes of the collision objects under rigidbodies or move them a bit to get more stretching. Or weaken the spring meaning reduce the spring constant value. Which will screw up bouncing of course.

Glad to see you working with HDT again. V2.1 is certainly satisfying me - though a minor issue with the belly, it seems to jiggle for a prolonged (seemingly indefinite) time. Its not flinging all over, just slight bobbles that become noticeable after a bit (especially when taking screenshots)

Will look into it, thx.

edit: Can't confirm any odd behavior so far. Sure that it doesn't have to do with the collsion box changes you made?

Since there are already 2 people asking for stuff like that I might do a alternative belly xml with moar stretching in the near future. ;)

How would I change it havok to 60? I dont even see the ini in the downloaded file.

Download Bug Fixes v1 and in that small SKSE mod you'll find a BugFixPlugin.ini file.

In that ini change CapHavokFPS=0 to CapHavokFPS=60

Might help with your NPC troubles. Or not, I installed it for the other bug fixes in it, not for this (not having that issue myself).

Updated the mod description with a newer video showing Holly casually walking around and stuff. ^^

Using my xmls of course.

Basically it's Mona from that nice preset collection site with one of the KS Hairdos hairs (not the HDT ones, but these, the HDT ones are still wonky as hell ... and also so not compatible with my xmls that it isn't even funny - or any other HDT sets that feature collisions) and the UNPBB body, I'm lazy when it comes to char gen.

That's a light armor she's wearing there. Light indeed.

how exactly do we attach xmls to meshes i'm not seeing instructions in the download just the meshes you say are an example? and should we build the body first in BS before attaching the xmls to meshes?

Yeah, I should probably link to Monsto Bruke's tutorial how to attach the xml data. Will put that link in the mod description, thx.

And of course you should build the body first. My xml files have to be attached to some nifs after all or the game won't see them. ;)

And those nifs have to be loaded or there won't be any collisions. So if you attached the hdtvagina.xml to the say feet (your choice) then your toon has to remove her shoes/boots before sex or the pussy will stay shut and there won't be collisions with her hands. ... Why have hands entries in the hdtvagina.xml you ask? Because I expect users to be lazy and this means one less step when updating from v1.7

thanks for some reason when i install it with it's requirement hdt pe i start getting these little hitches in my game in the same spot everytime my fps jumps and then goes back up almost like going over a speed bump, a very brief hard stutter. i get 60 fps but then with this installed i get 60 fps but with those hitches have you ever seen anything like this with hdt?

thanks for some reason when i install it with it's requirement hdt pe i start getting these little hitches in my game in the same spot everytime my fps jumps and then goes back up almost like going over a speed bump, a very brief hard stutter. i get 60 fps but then with this installed i get 60 fps but with those hitches have you ever seen anything like this with hdt?

I get them too, yes. Not severe though, one or 2 bumps when I load a save, then one when scrolling out in 3rd person for the first time and then occasionally (but rarely) but not with frames dropping that much anymore.

Might be the xmls getting loaded again (they get reloaded on cell changes etc). These physics calculations are quite demanding on the CPU and a lot of stuff is able to collide witch each other in my xmls.

It was worse before v2.0, since sometime between v1.74 and me taking up modding again the game became unable to deal with long xml files for some reason (at least on my setup). Meaning missing bone errors in the SKSE\Plugins\hdtphysicsextensions.log, framerate drops and stuttering if you used the v1.74 alternative version with the one long xml in it.

Sometimes stuff won't work as intended in v2 too btw and I'm afraid that I can't do anything about it.

Bouncing will always work but collisions are fickle and sometimes the relevant xmls for a sex scene don't get loaded properly and then the vagina won't open or the hands don't collide with anything. Opening the console and entering racemenu might help in these cases as it forces HDT PE to reload the xmls attached to your char's equipped body meshes.

I had been using your 1.74 XMLs with HDT V10-24 and all seemed to be working well, but when I noticed what you said a page or so back about your new version and how they might lessen the frame rate drop when crossing cells I decided to try your new XMLs.

The good news is, the drop in frame rate when crossing cell boundaries does seem to be a bit less with your 2.1.  And collisions still all work.  And I like the more natural bouncing (I'm using your less bouncy XML).

The bad news is that since I installed HDT 14.28 (since your 2.1 says it requires it), the boobs stretching to infinity and invisible NPCs seem worse.  I had dropped back to HDT 10-24 because of those problems, it seems to me that it reduces their frequency somewhat relative to 14.28.

I've briefly tried your v2.1 with HDT 10-24 and didn't notice anything wrong, but it wasn't long enough for a good test.  If it really requires 14.28, what should I see going wrong if I run it with 10.24?

Thanks very much for your work on these XMLs, I much prefer yours to the other alternatives available.

The bad news is that since I installed HDT 14.28 (since your 2.1 says it requires it), the boobs stretching to infinity and invisible NPCs seem worse.  I had dropped back to HDT 10-24 because of those problems, it seems to me that it reduces their frequency somewhat relative to 14.28.

I've briefly tried your v2.1 with HDT 10-24 and didn't notice anything wrong, but it wasn't long enough for a good test.  If it really requires 14.28, what should I see going wrong if I run it with 10.24?

Yeah, I had an invisible NPC too today (at the start of a sex scene, so the guy humped air, looked funny). And I'm using 14.28 myself. No stretched boobies though.

I listed it in the requirements because HDT PE 14.28 is what I used to create this xml set and what I tested it on.

If 10-24 works, great, I might change the mod description accordingly.  ;)

So I might try 10-24 too and see if anything behaves weird ... well, weirder than the usual (that teleport to giant camp bug is annoying me to no end atm).

The only thing that doesn't seem to work with HDT PE 10-24 so far is resetting xml data through racemenu.

Open racemenu and HDT PE just shuts down for good until you reload a save (or maybe you even have to restart the game). So if some of the collision data didn't get read properly that way to fix it would be out of the window.

I will still go on using it for now. It seems very stable and the behavior is exactly like in 14.28 too so far.

About something completely different that used to confuse me to no end when placing collision boxes:

The HDT PE system or how the game updates it has a few issues, one of them being that sometimes the collision box isn't loaded where it is supposed to be.

Either it is located a bit off or it points in the wrong direction.

Rotating the scene back and forth a few clicks seems to fix that though. After that the box follows the scene rotation and alignment adjustments as it should.

Did cost me at least a few hours as it made me question everything I thought I had figured out before, lol.